Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Heather Update #8 7/29/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Heather Update #8 7/29/17   Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Heather update: 7.28.17  AM

Heather is currently being held at the:

Place- DC CTF (Correctional Treatment Facility) , 1901 E St SE, Washington, DC 20003

Phone of facility- 202-790-6601

Inmate no. 360745

Heather’s Case Manager is Ms. Charlene Reid  202-790-6699

Heather met with Ms. Reid  Friday July 28, 2017 in the morning.

You can send things to where Heather is currently being housed to:

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
Inmate no. 360745

1901 E St., Washington DC, 20003

Restrictions:

No Contraband- drugs, explosives, nail files (we had a little levity when I spoke to them)

No Cigarettes – tobacco …

No books, unless directly from the publisher.

Ok to send:

pictures

letters

I mentioned flowers, but did not get direct answer one way or other. The correctional liaison I spoke with assumed I was calling about a male inmate, as I am a female so it did not register with him, I might want to send flowers…

When I was asking him, I had a vision of flowers flooding the Liason office for Inmate Dispersal. so Asking Questions to the ALL. I would say Yes to Flowers.

To set up a scheduled visitation people can call this # 202-790-6595, requests need to be processed 72 hours ahead of the scheduled visitation time.

In the closed hearing on 7.26.17:

Lisa Walters was prosecutor

David Bos appointed defense attorney

Judge presiding – Debra A. Robinson

Hearing Monday July 31, 2017

Will be held at 333 Constitution Ave, WA DC 2003

U. S. District Court
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Heather Update #8 7/29/17   Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:22 pm

Arteestic says : Reply

July 29, 2017 at 1:43 pm

I called and they will not accept flowers. Bummer.

sergei vanderwiel says : Reply

July 29, 2017 at 2:38 pm

mental flowers go anywhere and she is in the middle of a huge bouquet in peace and alert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Heather Update #8 7/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO :: Heather Ann Tucci & Randall (Randy) Beane TDA Arrests & Trials-