Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Re: Was My Amazon Account Hacked?" by Reallucky1 - 7.28.17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Re: Was My Amazon Account Hacked?" by Reallucky1 - 7.28.17   Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:27 pm

"Was My Amazon Account Hacked?" by Lucinda Dionysius - 7.28.17

Lucinda:

Ever since I made those transactions through Amazon for the TDA Accounts, weird and discouraging things have been happening to my computer accounts.

Yesterday it got so bad I actually had to pay a web attendant to clean out my hard drive. I am not too bad with the computer, but there were foreign accounts attaching to all my computer programs and putting black screens over my information so I could not type. To make things really hard on me they turned off half of my drivers so I was stuck with a bunch of things that would not even open or work when I knew the passwords and the accounts were correct. I save them in my password folder. Because of this terrible virus that was released, I not only had to remove all the viruses and check all the drives for infection and rebuilt my entire registry and put a firewall on the registry.

I had to delete every password and make new ones, and I will not use a password saver as they could have gotten every single one I access on the computer, including my bank accounts and credit cards.

I learned a very valuable lesson from all this, that while we think these companies are our friend, they are all in the plot to cause each of us as much harm as possible.

This took not only hours to correct and cost money, at least now I know that I am protected and my hard drive has not been over taken.

I feel lucky that this happened now and I could make the necessary changes before we exchange so please make sure that your passwords are protected and no one can access your accounts.

Sincerely

Reallucky1
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Re: Was My Amazon Account Hacked?" by Reallucky1 - 7.28.17   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:38 pm

Quote :
"Was My Amazon Account Hacked?" by Lucinda Dionysius - 7.28.17
Probably! Don't you read? It's a SCAM!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Re: Was My Amazon Account Hacked?" by Reallucky1 - 7.28.17   Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:23 am

"Reallucky1"? Realstupid1 more like!

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Re: Was My Amazon Account Hacked?" by Reallucky1 - 7.28.17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: