Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Heather Update #6 7/27/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Heather Update #6 7/27/17   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:00 pm

1.27.18  Comment on I UV “I would like to ask the moderator of this forum to rally all our brothers and sisters tonight @ 10PM EST to release our synchronized energy wave to Heather and Randy.
Love is a Divine Currency. Let’s exchange it freely toward another another for the deliverance of humanity. And don’t leave home without it.”

7.27.17  Heather’s Case Manager is Ms. Reid- Please hold her in Loving Energy .

[10:18:40 AM] lisa s: Okay – for a bit of clarity to Bill’s update.   will be providing me with a couple ” good dc lawyers” for Heather’s situation NOW.  He is in agreement that Heather needs an expert in UCC Law – it is Banking.

He said his source – a banker in NY – said that there are not many lawyers on the planet who are well versed/experts in UCC Law – which is the bible of banking.  However, the banker does know one and I confirmed with him my understandings – as follows – to which he answered ‘Yes’ to each one:

1) I understand that you Will provide me a few referrals of good lawyers in DC for Heather’s current matter coming up on Monday

2) I also understand these may not initially include the UCC expert referral – but that your banker friend IS going to give you a name and referral to a UCC expert lawyer

He said he would have this information to me today.

He had seen the updates I posted to him in Skype and I reiterated the Heather’s request was to call ” him” and get her a lawyer NOW.

Yes – He knows.

I told him I would be awaiting his information so that arrangements could be made to hire one of these lawyers while Bill is still in DC, as he has begun to receive funds for Heather’s matters.  Even if the DC lawyer is hired for just a few hours – he would have to be involved with Heather – and that would begin this flow process – until the UCC expert can be retained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Heather Update #6 7/27/17   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

sorry i don't get it why do she need a lawyers for
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Heather Update #6 7/27/17   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Allenj wrote:
sorry i don't get it why do she need a lawyers for

She has been arrested and going in front of a judge. She is entitled to a lawyer. The court will provide her one if she doesn't get one on her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Heather Update #6 7/27/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO :: Heather Ann Tucci & Randall (Randy) Beane TDA Arrests & Trials-