Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq

Go down

US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq Empty US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:48 am

US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq

US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq Image

24-07-2017 04:18 PM

The Euphrates -

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak, the government's determination to provide food for the people of the areas restored and the team of the United States Relief Agency (USAID) calls for an expanded conference of donors to support the Iraqi government.

Al-Alak said during a meeting with the USAID team that the Iraqi government is keen to cooperate and coordinate with the World Food Program (WFP) in order to ensure the arrival of foodstuffs and relief to the people of the liberated cities, especially the city of Mosul. The strategy of poverty eradication initiated by the Iraqi government based on the reform of the ration card system.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=48323

US aid agency calls for broad donor conference to support Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum