Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar

Go down

Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar Empty Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:45 am

Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar

Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar NB-211014-636366437202549014

Wednesday 26 July

Alsumaria News / Anbar
The commander of the operations of the island, Major General Qassim Mohammadi, on Wednesday, the launch of large-scale searches to hunt down elements of the "Daash" in the desert of Anbar .

Al-Mohammadi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the force of the operations of the island and the seventh band and the police and tribal fighters began this morning, extensive searches in the desert west of Anbar."

Mohammadi added that " the operation include desert areas between Lake Tharthar and the Euphrates River north of Anbar , on the one hand and northwest hand leap on the other hand , " pointing to that " the aim of chasing elements Daesh in the desert and eliminate them."

Most of them fled to the desert after being expelled from liberated areas and cities in Anbar, while the bandits used the desert as a launching pad for terrorist attacks against safe areas.

LINK

Al-Jazeera operations announced the launch of large-scale operations to hunt down elements of "Dahesh" in the desert of Anbar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum