Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/25/17

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/25/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:25 am

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Another Monday down with the same results as we received from the last Mondays as far back as I can remember. Is it any wonder people are giving in to those nay-sayers who keep plugging away at the old this is a scam and your currency is worth advising folks to sell it on EBay. Please folks don’t fall for the garbage that is being spread like manure over a garden. Keep the Faith.

There were a few calls today but they all pretty much stayed the course that they know more but cannot say then follow it up with a states In My Opinion (IMO) only new thing is they are now expressing their anger to the ones who call in wanting certain information that they have heard from friends and other Intel providers. Such a shame and totally uncalled for.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father Help us to hold on to our dreams for making our world a better place. Lord the tragedy that happen in my home town where so far 10 illegal immigrants have died due to being locked inside of a tractor trailer rig that they entered expecting to be safely transported to our country because of a dream to make our country a new fresh start and ability to find work.

Lord God Almighty please help us to find a way to keep these things from happening again. We understand the legality of the situation but every life is important and when one is cut short it is a crime against all humanity. I pray for the families of the one who died and for healing of the ones still clinging to life in our hospitals. Amen and Amen

Sleep well my friends as we are in the begining of a new day that very possibly be the day that changes your life from this point on. God be with us.

Phenom
Stay positive.This is nothing even close as the same ole weekend/Monday. Relax and pray for Thy will, not mine, be done

Henry
Phenom, I sure hope you are right ! It's tough seeing RayR gassing on about Aug 1st now when he done in June, then July now Aug

STAG1
Frank does make sense with the electricity and the banking and If the ATMS are in place(from what I remembr they have been there for months) Is it Iraq that is in control or the United States ready to unviel our new currency and we are not ready?

ADMINBILL
GOOD MORNING WSOMN...HOPING TO HEAR NEWS WE CAN USE LATER TODAY. OFF TO WORK SOON. YA'LL BE GOOD FOR THE MODERATORS AND ENJOY THE CONVERSATIONS.

Miny Mouse
Thank you Admin !! Have a wonderful day and here is hoping you can call it quits there very soon

ADMINBILL
I DO TOO MINY

GKEL
Thank you Adminbill and have a great day at work

ADMINBILL
GKEL - I ALWAYS DO. NO MATER THE JOB ALWAYS MAKE IT FUN FOR YOU AND YOUR ASSOCIATES OR YOU WILL HATE GETTING UP IN THE MORNING.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
Anyone else get the subtle message from F26 lst night that we should now be thinking of August as a possibility? I sure did. But he gets very defensive if you bring it up in the cc.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Avatar?id=1594652&m=76&t=1454548103
Seegood
snickers, the end of April he stated strongly that he did't have a MAY file....now August has crossed his lips. But he tries like everyone else and I appreciate all he can add. I do believe we are Really close, even if the first part of August.

Seegood
snickers, it is helpful that we can see so many things pointing to the END of this journey. That really helps.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Avatar?id=1593733&m=76&t=1453681599
Grandma
Good morning everyone. Well here we are again with nothing new on the RV just keeps going round and round. I really wonder if it is real or are we just dreaming of becoming rich and helping with humanitarion ideas. Just wondering.

RaginCajun
GRANDMA- GOOD MORNING, IT'S REAL MY FREIND

Grandma
RC just keep hoping it will end today would be a great day to get it done.

Curly
well Grandma make it ok to August 10th. not that far away

Sandnsea
Hey guys, we're good - Being Neurotic May Help You Live Longer...

Sandnsea
Hope Admin gets the news he's waiting for.
I think when all this is said and done - I'm going to live in a cave

Adonismale
I'm wondering what news admin was thinking about possibly later today?

Sandnsea
He wouldn't say that unless he had a tasty morsel

Adonismale
Sand would you care to eloborate? Or PM

Sandnsea
I have no idea - but he would not get our hopes up for nada

RaginCajun
SAND- ANY NEWS FROM OM

Sandnsea
No - except don't fall for anyone making promises to exchange you early by you giving them your currency. I was asked myself several months ago to be part of a private group - I would have had to turn my currency over to them. I declined.

Tigerprincess
My WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Twocents...Sue irritates me just like the next guy...but remember...she is probably someone's mother!!!! WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Nod....back to regular programming...this has been a PSA haha

1camman1
So much for the short call he stated at the beginning of the call.?.?

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Avatar?id=1593941&m=75&t=1453918895
1camman1
I keep stabbing myself with my sword but it won't end!

Haloheal
Omg with so many frustrated people that only care about one thing right now !!!

trel
Grrrrrrrrr want to hangup the phone but want to hear intel

1camman1
Out of respect for Admin I will not speak my mind!

Haloheal
Well I'll give a preview of the intel . Didn't expect to be here and we are in a really good place...

Adonismale
What is boomer boost ? For the space shuttle

1camman1
Adonis, Boomer Boost is really great stuff!!!

Haloheal
I believe that too . We are sold so now bring on the intel !

Tigerprincess
I'm going to try it post rv

Haloheal
Me too but if Sue answers the phone I will hang up !

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Avatar?id=1592759&m=75&t=1452732881
mangelo
1camman1 I like the boomer products, they have helped me and my mom who is 97!we have more energy and it's helping me lose weight and the most important thing is, it's detox my liver, lungs, blood, kidneys! etc

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Avatar?id=1593941&m=75&t=1453918895
1camman1
All paymasters have received a certificate of authority to disperse, however the authority to do so will happen when we ge the 800 numbers.

We beleive the USN was already activated and is already in place to replace the USD.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Avatar?id=1592759&m=75&t=1452732881
mangelo
I feel good tonight.... just hoping to hear something exciting by the morning.... hoping....

mangelo
The banks are open now in Iraq!!!! just waiting....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/25/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Total bullshit. Same shit different day. If you buy iqd you're a fool. Kiss that cash goodbye.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/25/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/25/17

Post by FloridaJohnny Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Same recycled bullshit. And of course not one pic of an Iraqi bank. This $hit is just continuously posted repeatedly to pi$$ you off, try not to let it.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum