Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias

Go down

Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias Empty Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:34 am

Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias

Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias Image

23-07-2017 10:02 PM

The Euphrates -

The sites and buildings of Iraqi archeological sites on the impact of smuggling and sabotage, and some of them threatened to disappear as a result of government negligence, while others face looting and destruction by the state organization and militias.

Iraqi antiquities have undergone various stages of theft and sabotage, including what happened after the US invasion in 2003, where historical artifacts stored in museums and presidential palaces were looted.

After the invasion of vast areas in the country, the state organization worked on the destruction of the cities of Nimrod and 'urban' archeological, in the northern province of Nineveh, which date back to the pre-Christmas, as well as the destruction of the effects of the Mosul Museum and other archaeological sites, in March 2015, Which aroused wide domestic and international condemnation, at the time.

In addition to the archaeological sites discovered, other sites in Iraq have not been discovered.

According to the expert studies, these sites reveal an invaluable archaeological value, which encouraged the organization of the state and other groups supported by the popular Shiite militia to carry out organized operations. These gangs stole more than 30,000 rare archaeological artifacts, , Nader Al-Musli.

Al-Musli told Gulf News that 'archeologists are working with Da'ash and the gangs, and they have guidelines for sites that have priceless effects.' "Large numbers of treasures and antiquities have been stolen from the most prominent sites: Babel and Ur in the south , And Assyrian monuments in Nineveh to the north, as well as archaeological sites in the capital Baghdad '.

"Militias backed by militias have full freedom to steal and smuggle antiquities out of Iraq," he said.

In contrast, Abu Ali al-Khazali, one of the leaders of the militia ' "The leaders of the popular crowd are keen on the effects of Iraq through the orders issued to preserve the archaeological sites and protect them from gangs in the theft," confirming the handover of factions and battalions to many of the Assyrian monuments found in Mosul to the competent authorities of the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities.

Despite the efforts of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the law enforcement agencies, including the FBI and the International Police to curb the theft and smuggling of antiquities, Iraqi artifacts that date back thousands of years from the history of mankind continue to turn into private collections in different parts of the country. the world.

The sculptor Ninos Thabet Mikhail, said to the 'Gulf Online': Iraq is subjected to a fierce attack aimed at obliterating the history of Mesopotamia and destruction, which requires the Iraqi government to take care of the field of sculpture to reproduce the destroyed monuments, and interest in art; because Iraq is the cradle of arts and culture.

"There is no government support for young artists in Iraq, especially in the area of ​​sculpture," he said. "There are talents that deserve support and care; they can help preserve the ruins destroyed by successive wars."

Experts confirm that the number of archaeological sites in Iraq reached more than 12 thousand sites, including traces dating back to different periods of time, these sites do not find adequate protection, as there are only 4 thousand guards are not trained and not equipped enough to complete the custody process in full , Which made many of these places vulnerable to theft, as well as the Iraqi government's lack of interest in the looting and theft by gangs supported by political figures with heavy weight in the country. "There is no government support for young artists in Iraq, especially in the area of ​​sculpture. There are talents that deserve support and care; to contribute to the preservation of the monuments destroyed by successive wars." Experts confirm that the number of archaeological sites in Iraq reached more than 12 thousand sites, including traces dating back to different periods of time, these sites do not find adequate protection, as there are only 4 thousand guards are not trained and not equipped enough to complete the custody process in full , Which made many of these places vulnerable to theft, as well as the Iraqi government's lack of interest in the looting and theft by gangs supported by political figures with heavy weight in the country. "There is no government support for young artists in Iraq, especially in the field of sculpture. There are talents that deserve support and care; to contribute to the preservation of the ruins destroyed by successive wars." Experts confirm that the number of archaeological sites in Iraq reached more than 12 thousand sites, including traces dating back to different periods of time, these sites do not find adequate protection, as there are only 4 thousand guards are not trained and not equipped enough to complete the custody process in full , Which made many of these places vulnerable to theft, as well as the Iraqi government's lack of interest in the looting and theft by gangs supported by political figures with heavy weight in the country.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=48295

Iraqi ruins: loss between the jaws of "da'ash" and Shiite militias 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum