Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli

Go down

Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli Empty Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli

Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli NB-210691-636363878832629955

Sunday, July 23,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced that the Ministry of Communications , Sunday, issuing postal memorial stamp commemorates a man Iraqi religion of the late Sheikh Ahmad al - Waeli, noting that the latter is a symbol of moderation and no different religious and nationalistic discourse one, as explained that the character of the designer in Arabic and English met character of popular special By stamp collectors inside and outside Iraq .

The ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The General Company for Post and Savings character of the late Iraqi cleric Sheikh Ahmed al-Waeli," noting that "the issuance of 30000 postage stamp of a cleric is a symbol of moderation and different on his religious and national speech one."

She explained that "the preparation of the design was done by the official stamp division in the post and savings company and in the Arabic and English languages ​​and circulating it on 4 international catalogs, such as Katlock, American Scott stamps - Stanley Kibbles, English - Catalk Everett, French - Michelle German.

Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli 636363875397152070-IMG-20170723-WA0006

She added that "the character received a unique demand by philatelists at home and abroad and had a special role in promoting it," pointing out that "the issuance is characterized by the beauty of printing and organization and under the direct supervision of Iyad Aziz, director of the printing press at the General Company for Communications and Infrastructure, The task of printing the postal issues in addition to all documents and links for the work of the telecommunications company and the ministry and other forms.

The Ministry of Communications confirmed that it " And through the post and savings company and its directorates in the provinces of Najaf and Karbala holy will promote this character because of the personality of Sheikh Waeli of the legacy of religious and national. "

Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli 636363875830818170-IMG-20170723-WA0005

Sheikh Ahmad al-Waeli .. A cleric and famous Khatib Husseini and preacher and contemporary Iraqi poet and writer holds a doctorate from Cairo University, He was born in 1928 in the city of Najaf. He left for Syria in 1979 and lived there for 24 years because of the political circumstances in Iraq and the harassment of clerics. He was diagnosed with cancer three times and recovered from it. He returned to Iraq after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime . , Behind thousands of audiovisual lectures In addition to his poetry.

LINK

Iraq issues a postal stamp commemorating Sheikh Al Waeli 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum