Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks

Go down

Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks Empty Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:03 am

Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks

Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks NB-210714-636364007386875347

Editor Mustafa Saad - Sunday 23 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The governor of Dhi Qar Yahya Naciri , on Sunday, the mobilization of security services and intensifying the intelligence effort to protect the province from possible attacks said that the organization "Daash" may be launched in response to his defeat in the city of Mosul .

Naciri said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The province has mobilized its security services in anticipation of the reactions of terrorist groups after the victories in the city of Mosul," noting that "intelligence and analysis of priorities of the security services."

He added that "the intelligence effort and security cooperation has recently resulted in the arrest of a terrorist group coming from the city of Mosul," pointing out that "information war and intelligence is the basis in the post-stage to secure the next stage of reconstruction."

He added that "the Supreme Security Committee in the province puts the intelligence and intelligence efforts in the priorities of security plans, as well as the cooperation of citizens in the delivery of security information."

It is noteworthy that the commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider Abadi announced, on July 10, 2017, on the liberation of the city of Mosul from the control of the organization "Daash" in full.

LINK

Governor of Dhi Qar announces the mobilization of security services in anticipation of possible attacks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum