Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk

Go down

Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk Empty Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk

Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk NB-210748-636364214267731634

Editor Rafeq Sabbar - Sunday, July 23

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
A member of the Parliament of the Kurdistan region Salar Mahmoud, on Sunday, that half of the amount of oil issued by the province of the province of Kirkuk , and asked the beneficiary of what he described as the "wrong policy" exercised by the region on the export of oil.

Mahmoud said in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "since July 2014, the Kurdistan Regional Government dominated the oil fields of Bay Hassan and Havana West of Kirkuk, which produces a daily about 250 thousand barrels, as well as oil fields Baba Karkar, Jampur and Khbaza, which also produces about 160 thousand barrels "He pointed out that" about 100 barrels of this quantity is supplied to the refineries of Kolk, Kirkuk and Dokan, while the rest are exported abroad. "

He added that "the statistics of the Ministry of Natural Resources states that the provincial government produces 600 thousand barrels per day, according to this statistic, the Kirkuk oil is half the amount exported from the province of Kurdistan to the outside," wondering who is the beneficiary of this policy is wrong practiced by Kurdistan and Wayne The amounts spent from the Kirkuk oil? ".

He added that "instead of making the Kirkuk oil a strong bridge to link the province and its people in the Kurdistan region, has caused a deep anger among the people of the province because of the suffering they suffer," noting that "it is better to be interested in the people of Kirkuk, .

LINK

Member of the Kurdistan Parliament confirms that half the amount of oil issued by the province of Kirkuk 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum