Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bulldog Sept 18, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Bulldog Sept 18, 2011   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

http://www.dinardaily.net/t6562-bulldog75-post-812pm-est-9-18-2011#39098

Thanks for everything. Just one thing I dont get: "WE ARE THE NEW LEADERS OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD???"

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Something seems to have changed in the last week   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Just seems like something has changed in the last week, everyone is uncertain about any information they give you.

I'm not sure anyone knows when this is going to happen or the rate.

We were told that the rate was locked in at the banks over 2 weeks ago at $3.68 and the bank screens were green but had a hold on them from UST.

What happen to the bus driver that heard all the men talking about the RV in NY when he picked them up about the RV. I am guessing that these men are the ones at the UN meeting this week.

What about Foghorn's brother that is a banker and stating the rate on their screen.

What is a float? Does that mean the rate will eventually go up in 90 days? What happen about us getting in and getting out?

So many questions that none of us know.

It's impossible to go out and hire attorney's/CPA's if we don't even know when or if this is going to happen.

I hope and pray it's this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Sept 18, 2011   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:48 pm

@HealthScans wrote:
Just seems like something has changed in the last week, everyone is uncertain about any information they give you.

I'm not sure anyone knows when this is going to happen or the rate.

We were told that the rate was locked in at the banks over 2 weeks ago at $3.68 and the bank screens were green but had a hold on them from UST.

What happen to the bus driver that heard all the men talking about the RV in NY when he picked them up about the RV. I am guessing that these men are the ones at the UN meeting this week.

What about Foghorn's brother that is a banker and stating the rate on their screen.

What is a float? Does that mean the rate will eventually go up in 90 days? What happen about us getting in and getting out?

So many questions that none of us know.

It's impossible to go out and hire attorney's/CPA's if we don't even know when or if this is going to happen.

I hope and pray it's this week.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ct

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Sept 18, 2011   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 pm

We keep hearing how the game continues to change and they are constantly moving the goal post. Sometimes we are forced to wonder if we are even in the right stadium.....How can 90% of the gurus tell all that the rate is locked, flashing waiting to go live, it is too far to turn back, only god can stop it now....Is there anyone that truly knows what is going on??? Never mind as we know the answer but refuse to admit it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Sept 18, 2011   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:01 pm

What concerns me the most is that if all the Guru intel has been off, wrong, and inconsistent...do they even know that the RV will happen in the first place?

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
patC

PostSubject: the answer is NO   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:08 pm

NO one knows when it's going to pop! How many more times do you want to be told it's done when they don't know- it's insane!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Sept 18, 2011   Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 pm

idk!

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Sept 18, 2011   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:02 am

Common sense says it should happen someday but we all know that logic and common sense have no business in Iraq. All these rates supposedly shown on the bank screens are just codes, not rates. Nobody has any idea if we are any closer now than we were three years ago. There are no guarantees in this ridiculous game. All we can do is hang on and see what happens in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bulldog Sept 18, 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: