Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

tman23 says the new currency will be lifting the 3 Zeros   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

tman23 says the new currency will be lifting the 3 Zeros

Go down

tman23 says the new currency will be lifting the 3 Zeros   Empty tman23 says the new currency will be lifting the 3 Zeros

Post by roxy22222222 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:55 pm

the new currency will be an introduction to something more important...LIFTING THE 3 ZEROS...And I was oh so hoping to see a campaign on the intro to the new currency going into the 15th...They just can't put it out on the street without education on security features and value...THE FLOAT THEORY WORKS ON THE NEW CURRENCY BUT ON 3 ZERO NOTES EVERY PENNY WIPES HUGE RESERVES FROM THE CBI...we need signs and an intro of the new currency first. 

[Didn't I read where the 000 notes would be accepted for 10 years?]    IMO...to keep this idea that it will be in market for 10 years is irresponsible..   ...if the 3 zero notes have a large value it will be for a very short time period...Anyone who wants to wait for 85 cents to a dinar grow to $3 and a 3 zero note become worth say 75k...Best of luck to you...  [Also, haven't they been removing 000 notes for a long time...a "Project" ...thereby reducing the money supply gradually.]  IMO...the money count in circulation is around 18 trillion...Thus why they are saying they can cover it 3 times with the 50 billion in reserves.  [what are you saying no RV?]   No, I am not saying no RV...MY stance and point remains the same...A some point they are going to introduce the new currency and lift the 3 zeros...the speculation remains on how the 3 zero notes will be treated at the exchange window...
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

tman23 says the new currency will be lifting the 3 Zeros   Empty New Currency

Post by Scotchie on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 pm

In country only would be a disaster for many whose tongues are hanging out.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum