Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar

Go down

Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar Empty Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:07 am

Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar

Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar NB-210415-636361365743007502

Thursday 20 July

Alsumaria News / Nineveh
, said a local source in Nineveh province, on Thursday, that the collapses of successive hit network underground tunnels created by the organization "Daesh" in the district of Tal Afar Center, west of the province, adding to those collapses prompted the organization to alert amid reports about the detention of more than 10 His gunmen are under the rubble of tunnels.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "successive collapses have struck, today, a series of underground tunnels created by a preacher in the center of Tal Afar, west of Mosul , prompting the organization to set off and cut some of the main roads."

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the news received confirms that more than 10 gunmen urged detainees under the rubble of spending," noting that "spending represents a strategy adopted by the organization to enhance its combat capabilities in the face of the progress of the joint security forces and the popular crowd in Areas under his control ".

The organization adopted a "call" on spending in most of the cities under its control for a defensive approach against the progress of security forces and popular mobilization.

The military information cell, said earlier Thursday that the Iraqi F16 aircraft carried out air strikes in the district of Tall Afar west of the province of Nineveh, pointing to the destruction of a store of weapons and equipment and killed six members of the organization, "Daash."

LINK

Source: successive landslides hit a tunnel network in Tal Afar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum