Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra

Go down

Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra Empty Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra

Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra NB-210471-636361625614816576

Thursday July 20, 2017 18:46

Alsumaria News / Basra
, said a security source in Basra on Thursday that the strength of the national security apparatus foiled an attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure, and seized a quantity of stolen wire in hand Hartha .

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " the national security in Basra has received information from reliable sources indicating that there is a gang specialized cutting and theft of electric wires from high pressure in the hand Hartha located north of the province columns , " noting that " the detachment of the device went to the area and noted the existence of some towers have been cut wiring, and found the amount of stolen wire was hidden. "

The source , who requested anonymity , that " an investigation in order to identify the identities of the elements of the gang to arrest them."

The province of Basra witnessed during the previous years , offering some carrier lines and electric power stations to sabotage.

LINK

Foil attempt to steal electrical wires from the poles of high pressure in Basra 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum