Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/19/17

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/19/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:49 am

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016

Marvelous Monday some say and I suppose there has been some encouraging information come from a few sources but it appears the 800 numbers are still being held back at the time of this writing. A good possibility that we will see the number pop out this week but I wouldn’t bet the farm on it (if I had a farm that is). Still we need to remain positive because negative is just too depressing.

I did have member yesterday who was upset enough with me that he quoted “Get behind me Satan” to me as if to insinuate that my messages and prayers were satanic in nature. God forbid that is the case, so I feel I must openly apologize to any others who may believe that my post are anything other than personal perception and at times through Devine inspirational in nature.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we thank you for standing with us during this period of waiting for our blessing to be turned loose. We will continue to pray together and for each other as this progresses toward the ultimate completion. The task at hand is huge for humanity projects that need assistance. Help us to use the discernment to concentrate on the areas where the need is.

Dear Lord God Almighty if I offend others with my comments, please help me learn to be a better communicator. Watch over our members as they rest this morning and give them peace and encouragement. Amen and Amen.

Sleep Well my friends as you waken you will see us another day closer to our destiny. Keep the Faith.

Ladyz
My thought is July 27 to Aug 7 just my thinking.

RaginCajun
LADYZ- I THINK YOU HAVE YOUR FINGER ON THE PULSE OF THIS AND AGREE WITH YOUR TIMING

RAB
It is difficult to recall a more perfect storm of events for a change than we are seeing now.

STAG1
Anyone- what was the Debt relief account number your SS #? WHEN we RV I'm thinking one should be able to pay off any debts if they choose to do so? am I missing something?

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Avatar?id=1591613&m=73&t=1451276651
Sunni Daze
RC WOULD YOU COPY AND SEND PM TO THE MODS I MISSED I HAVE COMPANY COMING IN 1 HOUR AND NOT READY LOL

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
Looks like we lost a member since yesterday. This is certainly no time for that sort of happening.

hollyberry
Good day everyone. Is it just me or have we just gone through another nothing burger weekend of hype with no RV?

CalCat
The only thing nothing burger Holly is people trying to call it. Sooooo much going on to make it worked smoothly and fairly for all 209 countries, their financial and banking systems, interconnecting world wide instantaneously and accurately. It is real and coming!!!.

mailboxmoney
Hey all!! Question, am I correct in thinking it would only occur at mid month or end of month with UN operational rate change times? Thx

dpchamp
MAILBOX, I DO NOT BELIEVE WE ARE LIMITED TO A PARTICULAR DAY OF THE MONTH…

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
RC, I BELIEVE THAT POST HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE DEBT RELIEF STUFF BODI BROUGHT IN AND SHOULD BE REMOVED…

RaginCajun
IF IT DOES RELATE TO THE DEBT RELIEF IT NEEDS TO BE DELETED

Gryphon
It's about the Cabal Scam about the TDAs. A warning against using it

RaginCajun
GRYPHON- SORRY BUT I'M DELETING THE LINK NOW

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Avatar?id=1593101&m=75&t=1453004882
Gryphon
I don't know why you need to remove a word of advice, but you're the Boss. That's the kind if stuff I got to expect from TNT. I thought the is Western States OPEN MIND Network. Watch, I'll be banned from here also, shortly

RaginCajun
GRYPHON- THANKS FOR THE WARNING, BUT THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED ALL WEEKEND AND WE WERE TOLD NO MORE POST REGARDING THIS SUBJECT.

ADMINBILL
GRYPHON - LET ME PUT IT TO YOU LIKE THIS SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY POSITION AND THAT OF THE MODERATORS. THERE ARE SLIGHTLY OVER 1,000 DIRECT MEMBERS OF WSOMN ALONG WITH THOSE THAT HAVE INFO FROM CHAT PASSED TO THEM AND THOSE THAT SEEM TO FEEL IT IS OKAY TO PASS ON TO OTHER SITES. OF THOSE THAT ARE MEMBERS THERE ARE LESS THAN 100 THAT MAINTAIN A STEADY PRESENCE IN CHAT.

ADMINBILL
IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE TO HAVE MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS GET BITS AND PIECES OF A VERY QUESTIONABLE TOPIC WHICH BRINGS ON TOTAL CONFUSION AS WE HAVE WITNESSED THE PAST FEW DAYS. WSOMN IS OPEN MINDED TO DISCUSSIONS THAT RELATE TO THE RV/GCR. NOT TO GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES.

Gryphon
RC, Thanks for your kind words. I only thought AB's intention was to not encourage it. This is a warning against it and why. I thought I was supporting AB

ADMINBILL
GRYPHON - YOU ARE FINE. THANK YOU FOR CARING.

Gryphon
Sorry AB, I WAS typing while you were sending

ADMINBILL
THIS ROOM HAS BEEN OPEN MORE THAN 18 MONTHS NOW AND WHAT HAS BEEN MADE CLEAR OVER TIME IS THE FACT THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT PREPARED FOR THE RV AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE. IT IS A WORRY FOR MY TEAM SO WE ARE VERY PROTECTIVE.

ADMINBILL
THERE HAS BEEN A REQUEST TO ADD MEMBERS TO WSOMN. I WILL EXCEPT NEW MEMBERS BY PM FROM CURRENT MEMBERS. YOU MUST INCLUDE THEIR NAME, WORKING EMAIL, DESIRED USERNAME AND ALTERNATE USERNAME AND DESIRED PASSWORD. PLEASE ALLOW ME TIME TO GET THEM ENTERED.

Miny Mouse
Thank you AdminBill for this room and all that you do for the members of this room ?...thank you also to all the Mods for holding us accountable and being there for us every day !!!

snickers
Wondering if Bill will continue to purge members who don't say a word in chat for some particular period of time. The last time he did that, the room dropped by about 1500, as I recall.

moneynow247
I don't always say anything in chat because I work everyday along with very long hours. I am always peeking at times though. Why would people that don't chat all day be purged from this forum?

Haloheal
Hi everybody good day to you . I have to say I feel bad for Admin what a responsiblity people put on him for answers it's not fare . This is an RV chat room for support so let's keep it that way

CarolinaGirl
Oh, well, I don't know how that works. I actually have not "liked" WSOMN on facebook. I have to many family and friends that would ask about this and let's just say, I'd rather not go into it with them.

Caffeindicator
I just finished reading bottom to top... you guys are AWESOME. Thanks mods for keeping everything in check. I totally agree with Admin Bill. I am so ready right now, but I am getting older and things have started to slip... so I wrote instruction for me to follow just in case.

dpchamp
MONEY, AS LONG AS YOU ARE LOGGING IN, I BELIEVE YOU ARE OKAY…HIS PURGING LAST TIME WAS PEOPLE WHO HAD NOT LOGGED IN…

Washbuck
I learn and prepare each and every day, I am in total agreement with ADMIN BILL - With all of the info that is shared in this room (and others) am constantly amazed that there are s o o o many that are way behind me in their preparedness - I pray every day that the “light bulbs” will come on for them in time - -

Washbuck
Hi sorry if I offend anyone but I am really amazed at the comments by others here and else where

Sandnsea
Don't want to ask too much as to what happened - I back read a page - Admin and the Mods can't spoon feed grown adults- you are not babysitters - and if people haven't done their own homework - it's too late this point.

Grandma
RC well were are we today as far as going to the bank? Any new intel?

Reign of Heaven

i am constantly surprised at how gullible some people are. if you believe some of the stuff being bandied about dinarland, then tbh you will not have this money for long because you will be an easy target for those who are literally waiting in the wings to try to scam people post rv

moneynow247
dpchamp Sorry had to get back to work, thanks for letting me know as long as I log in I won't be purged... Sometimes I feel like a yoyo here, there and everywhere

Sandnsea
Trel you doing ok?

trel
Yeah health wise but struggling financially

Sandnsea

Sorry to hear that, it's been very quiet, everything is recycled and I see that as a good sign

TED1016
I hear you trel. Alot of us having a hard time waiting

trel
Ted if u only knew

TED1016
I have been spending most of the day on my cell phone speaking to lenders about getting my Home equity loan extended with a little cash to help me out , I must have talked to at least 6 of them

DSS
Ugh so discouraged lately,just keeps continueing on and on and on and on

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Empty WSOMN Tues Drama

Post by Scotchie Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 am

Ted:  There will be no 800 numbers

Ladyz:  I love you, but forget an RV this year

snickers:  WSOMN will continue to lose members, and then become defunct.

Everyone:  There is no such thing as debt relief unless you pay off your own bills.

ADMINBILL:  Why new members?  Just more sheeple for you to lie to

Reign of Heaven:  You are also gullible

DSS:  On and on it goes, when it stops nobody knows

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/19/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Recycled bullshit from the scumbag scammers is still bullshit.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   7/19/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/19/17

Post by shlomo001 Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:24 pm

If you stupid enough to give money to someone that you know deep inside is lying to you,you deserve to be lied to and deserve what you're getting.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum