Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Wells Fargo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Wells Fargo    Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 am

I called my wealth manager at wf this morning to do another currency exchange for me as I'm traveling to Dubai in September. I also inquired about the Iraqi dinar. He laughed so hard he lost his breath. He said that's the biggest scam since Bernie Madoff and he said that he and the other wealth managers received an in house memo from corporate that the Feds have launched an investigation into the Iraqi dinar and that indictments are coming for currency dealers and their minions who sell and pump the dinar. He said stay away from the Iraqi dinar unless you want to be subpenoed to testify before a federal grand jury. He also said the IRS is looking into the currency dealers who sell the dinar. That's all I had to hear. The IRS is more relentless than the FBI. They can seize your assets, any assets you have in trusts, bank accounts, your house and car. The storm is coming. All these scumbags who perpetuate this scam their days are numbered. :yes:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:31 am

Love It!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:24 pm

oldtimer i have a question did you call them or, or this a repost just would like to know ?????
here the thing every time i try to call them on the dinar can not get no  answer from them other than they don't deal with the Iraq Dinar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Oldtimer   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:46 pm

I got great satisfaction reading your post.  Thank you.

I was at one time a believer, but saw the light before I wasted more money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:55 am

No dude I asked my wealth manager directly. If you're attempting to get through via a number you received from a scumbag scammer, good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:32 pm

@Oldtimer61 wrote:
No dude I asked my wealth manager directly. If you're attempting to get through via a number you received from a scumbag scammer, good luck.

no oldtimer i have been dealing with WF for years i call them direct only thing i can get from them is we will never be dealing the Iraqi dinar that what they have told me they know of the dinar and it is the currency of Iraq but they just is not going to deal with that was from the currency main dept from WF. The currency dept at WF know that it is not a scam but, there is a lot of misleading info on the iraqi dinar a scam is just a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.the gurus used a currency to scam for a profit and a lot of them do that 99% do. that does not mean the dinar is a scam if the dinar was not used by Iraq anymore then we could call the dinar a scam that not true is it is the currency of iraq and iraq do used the dinar as their currency their forth the dinar isn't a scam the gurus has made it a scam so if a bank not going to deal with the dinar that would not be unusual for him to make a statement like that.

another thing please don't do this: "If you're attempting to get through via a number you received from a scumbag scammer,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:55 pm

The fact that the IQD is a legitimate currency doesn't mean that the dinar investment isn't a scam. A scam is just a fraudulent business venture, and "fraud" just means deceit was involved. The dinar is being marketed fraudulently by creating the perception that there is a potential to make returns of 10,000 - 300,000%, which is impossible. People are told that the currency reform plan ("delete the zeros" project) is a revaluation when it's actually a redenomination. People are being told that the US Treasury owns trillions of dinar that will be used to pay off the national debt after the RV, which is a lie. People are also told that the dinar lost its value before the invasion in 2003 as a pre-war strategy, and that the value would be brought back after things stabilize in Iraq. Not true. The dinar lost its value in the 1980s during the Iran/Iraq war. I could go on, but the whole "investment" is based on lies. The IQD will never be worth more than 1/10 of a penny because the CBI doesn't want it to be. Raising the value would hurt their economy.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:26 pm

@Allenj wrote:
that does not mean the dinar is a scam

Good grief! Not this old irrelevant comment again!

When people talk about the "dinar scam" they don't mean that the currency is imaginary or that Iraq doesn't exist.

The mean: the lies of the currency seller, pumpers and gurus: that if you buy dinar you will be be able to exchange it at a massive profit.

It is this claim of a massive "revaluation" ("RV") that is the scam.

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:
@Allenj wrote:
that does not mean the dinar is a scam

Good grief! Not this old irrelevant comment again!

When people talk about the "dinar scam" they don't mean that the currency is imaginary or that Iraq doesn't exist.

The mean: the lies of the currency seller, pumpers and gurus: that if you buy dinar you will be be able to exchange it at a massive profit.

It is this claim of a massive "revaluation" ("RV") that is the scam.

that what i was saying :yes:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:54 pm

The scam is involving a third party into your personal affairs: Pooling the dinar pile with a guru watching over it. Paying monthly dues, doing other businesses within the "family". Invoking God into the mix. The scam is not the dinar, because it will value one way or the other regardless what these clueless gurus think or say. The scam is allowing pond scum to get involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:55 am

wellsfargo will have no dealing with the Iraqi dinar call them they will tell you so any guru that tell other wise is FOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:36 am

@Oldtimer61 wrote:
The storm is coming. All these scumbags who perpetuate this scam their days are numbered. 

That certainly explains why Dave Schmidt says the Dinar is done and he is steering people towards the Dong.  He is getting out while the getting is good.  

He doesn't talk about Wells Fargo any more either!  LOL!

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:10 am

@Allenj wrote:
wellsfargo will have no dealing with the Iraqi dinar call them they will tell you so any guru that tell other wise is FOS

Unless you are "TRADE" with the Wiley Morgan's Generals64 Group! LOL

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
Nope.  I'm sorry Trade.  What you have described in great detail above is not possible in any way.  A bank cannot autonomously agree to stipulations outside of banking regs.  They CANNOT be party to any agreement or LoI for future currency valuations.  This violates CFTC regulations, and they cannot be party to any future agreement or deal.  You still haven't addressed the illegality of fiduciary and/or chain of custody when it comes to ANYONE trying to negotiate ANY deal involving a bank under both CFTC and SEC by-laws.  There are no backroom deals involving thousands of currency holders, hoping to get a sweetheart arrangement when a foreign currency spikes in value 35000% overnight.  This supposed Gen64 Group, in your opinion, negotiated on behalf of anyone sending an email wanting some deal.  Now there were thousands in a room - including bank personnel - aware of this deal?  And, according to your statement, this was a publicly-acknowledged arrangement between thousands of currency holders and bank employees who possessed the authority and fiduciary control to negotiate a futures contract, but nobody signed anything? 

Wow, you can spin a yarn w the best of them.  Have you considered starting your own Dinar forum?

If all of this actually took place, it was a fraud perpetrated upon all participants, and the bank employees are all in violation.  Every single one of them, Trade.  You think I just make this stuff up?  You think a bank, 'having a plan in place' (as you phrase it) means there is a binding agreement between 2 or more parties regarding the future value of a foreign currency & exchange procedures?  You have admitted nothing is signed, and that is the ONLY thing keeping any of you out of prison!  Examine how foreign currency is classified under CFTC, and how the SEC uses statutory law to prosecute violators.  Since we know all of these boards are monitored (right?  aren't they?), your admission of being involved with meetings on this topic wasn't the smartest move...Your best hope is that there was a backroom deal, and it doesn't get discovered by regulators.  BEST HOPE.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t52444p250-wiley-morgan-of-gen64-on-skype-chat-friday-night-updated-6-10#279882
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:13 pm

[quote="Allenj"]
@Oldtimer61 wrote:

no oldtimer i have been dealing with WF for years i call them direct only thing i can get from them is we will never be dealing the Iraqi dinar that what they have told me they know of the dinar and it is the currency of Iraq but they just is not going to deal with that was from the currency main dept from WF. The currency dept at WF know that it is not a scam but, there is a lot of misleading info on the iraqi dinar a scam is just a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.the gurus used a currency to scam for a profit and a lot of them do that 99% do. that does not mean the dinar is a scam if the dinar was not used by Iraq anymore then we could call the dinar a scam that not true is it is the currency of iraq and iraq do used the dinar as their currency their forth the dinar isn't a scam the gurus has made it a scam so if a bank not going to deal with the dinar that would not be unusual for him to make a statement like that.

Hey Allen, before u get into Forex trading, u need to learn basic English first
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisB

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Great story but who do you think approves people who sell currency including the dinar. How about the UST. So great story but it is the same story we have been hearing for years about WF telling their employees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:17 pm

@ChrisB wrote:
Great story but who do you think approves people who sell currency including the dinar. How about the UST. So great story but it is the same story we have been hearing for years about WF telling their employees.

What's worse are the Guru stories...Bank memos going out, geared up on security, it's on the back screens, it was showing and now it's not, a friends friend just exchanged, "I have contacts and they said...", they are waiting for the 3 day weekend, when the markets open, they changed the rate but you can't see it yet, it's 99.999999999% a go, and on and on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Yep same bullshit different day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:36 am

Geesch, if I had a nickel for every false bank story I have read about the dinar I would not have to worry about any RV.  These clowns write this trash to inspire people to buy dinar?  Or get us all excited about it again?  Well personally, and I don't take this lightly, I feel that they would be better off spending their time skiing, surfing, chasing bulls or napping.
Every time I see one of these I can not help but remember when I went to m Wells Fargo and they told me the dinar was a scam.  True story.  Haven't asked lately but would win a wager that they still tell one that.   I would think that after all this time and all the false non sense one could at least either forget posting such trash or clean it up enough to admit that they expect that the bank would say thus or so.  If in fact the bank really says something then the entire system would surely have the same story and personally I have found that mostly all branch offices do not agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisB

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:48 am

I met with a fellow who was with WF and he was a wealth building guy and we were there because a friend was opening up a multiple currency account.  When the subject of the dinar came up, he also said it was a scam. WF has done a great job of telling their employees the dinar is not a good investment because they don;t want to lose all their employees. It is not my job to convince them otherwise. This was atleast five years ago and so far WF has not had to retract much.   LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am

I do not doubt that WF told their employees it was a scam.  However. I have noticed that since I have been in this thing my branch has changed the entire teller staff and personal bankers at least 3 times and few of the last "guard" are left when they do it.  Of the many I can remember only 3 that are still around and one of them was promoted to another bank as manager.  So if the dinar is such a threat I wonder what makes the turnover rate so high.  They all can not be all that stupid or inept.  I have only found one in the 40 some years I have done business at that bank that was a mistake and she was criminally inclined.  Last long?  Nope, she got caught with her hands in the cookie jar once too often and got to be registered at the grey bar hotel.  Oh well, for what ever reason we get to see new bright shinny faces  and that changes the scenery  some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:47 pm

There is turnover because the pay sucks. Bank tellers are right there with burger flippers. Not a job anyone does for long. Has nothing to do with the dinar moron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Wells Fargo    Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Wealth managers also. The only people who make real money are the board of directors, cfo, coo, CEO. All the top level executives. That's how they shield themselves from criminal charges. These people blame anyone below them which is usually everyone but the select few. As long as I can remember not one executive has gone to jail or charged with fraud since the 80's when there were approximately 800 top level bank executives were charged for the banking blunders and fraud then. Now a days these bank executives buy their way out of everything.  In 2009 or 2008 the FBI investigated the housing meltdown but the attorney general, who was appointed by Obama, declined to prosecute. Why? Cuz he was paid off. Holder is now an attorney for chase bank, one of the banks that committed fraud but was bailed out by Obama, who now is a millionaire. The banks continue to commit fraud today. There has been a lot said about Iraq and corruption but none of that compares to the corruption in the US. Since the 80's corruption in the US has increased ten fold, which will the downfall of the US. It's just a matter of time before everything implodes again. Jmo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wells Fargo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: