Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26 "Mastercard"  7/17/17 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Frank26 "Mastercard" 7/17/17

Go down

Frank26 "Mastercard"  7/17/17 Empty Frank26 "Mastercard" 7/17/17

Post by roxy22222222 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:28 pm

The MasterCard services are now going to allow the Master Card transactions not only inside of Iraq but outside of Iraq.  This is a first...we have been waiting for this to happen.  IMO, we don't believe that this can happen at a program rate of 1184.  We are strongly opinionated that this requires a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar.  If they are activating their MasterCard right now outside of their country, then they have to have a rate.  The activation of many things are occurring right now.  Our friend who has businesses there said it all had to be done before the 21st...it is.   The speed of Monetary Reform is at a completely different light.  The CBI said in January that they were not ready to go International...but Alaq [?] has made it very clear that he is now ready to do this.
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Frank26 "Mastercard"  7/17/17 Empty Mastercard

Post by Scotchie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:03 pm

I had heard, but cannot confirm, Iraqis here in the U.S. have been utilizing ATM's and getting the current exchange rate.  Perhaps I am wrong.....

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Frank26 "Mastercard"  7/17/17 Empty Re: Frank26 "Mastercard" 7/17/17

Post by Oldtimer61 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:50 am

Isn't the current rate .00008? So if they're using ATMs here, it's costing them a transaction fee plus an exchange fee. The fees alone would cost more than its worth imo.  But if that's all they have then they have no choice. One of my translators when I was in Iraq lives in the states and most of his family lives in northern Iraq who back then owned a gold and silver business. I use to have his email. I'll attempt to find it if I still have it and see if he can shed some light on it. I'm not promising anything but I'll try.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Well it cost me $12.00 dollars in Cambodia to get money from a ATM machine, for a transaction my bank is in Florida. So I believe it wouldn't even be worth getting that almost worthless dinar for USD out of a ATM, unless they was pulling a lot of money out. PLUS THE DINAR WOULD HAVE TO BE INTERNATIONAL ! I haven't heard that it was that's a fact.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shlomo001 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:34 pm

There is a huge Iraqi and Kurds community here in Nashville and I know more than a few but haven't heard anything about the cards or how they use it or a rate,if any,but I will keep my ears to the ground and try to find out.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Well if it is international, the banks could tell you, it would have to be if ATM' s was exchanging dinar for USD.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 pm

@roxy22222222 wrote:The MasterCard services are now going to allow the Master Card transactions not only inside of Iraq but outside of Iraq.  This is a first...we have been waiting for this to happen.  IMO, we don't believe that this can happen at a program rate of 1184.  We are strongly opinionated that this requires a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar.  If they are activating their MasterCard right now outside of their country, then they have to have a rate.  The activation of many things are occurring right now.  Our friend who has businesses there said it all had to be done before the 21st...it is.   The speed of Monetary Reform is at a completely different light.  The CBI said in January that they were not ready to go International...but Alaq [?] has made it very clear that he is now ready to do this.

Does Frank26 even realize that Visa and Mastercard have nothing to do with changing the rate at the central banks of a country?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum