Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM

3 posters

Go down

Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  Empty Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  Photo 

lori 

YOUTUBE POST -- 

Iraqi dinar is a scam scam scam, this guy has ulterior motives, he makes no sense this is not even speculation, I have friends in Iraq, one is a political blogger and one is a teacher, they say if the dinar ever revalues it will be decades away.

By that time the current dinar anyone is holding is toilet paper. They will print new currency, Iraqi dinar is the largest internet currency scam in history.

This is romper room and he is banking on currency dealers, taking kickback, no doubt. These dinar investors are a cult, they call themselves dinarians. 

They shun anyone who delivers cold hard facts, sad part is there are a few people in this cult who call themselves gurus. most of them all hide behind alias screen names and they are all getting a percentage of sales they drive to currency dealers. they are pumping a scam and if you disagree in there forums they call you a naysayser and boot you and remove the comments. they go as far as even telling their followers to buy vietnamese dong and other worthless fiat currencies from 3rd world countries. 

Wake up, if you want to make an investment call edward jones. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  Empty Lori D

Post by Scotchie Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Very astute:

"""""""They will print new currency, Iraqi dinar is the largest internet currency scam in history.""""""""

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  Empty Re: Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:56 pm

That has been my thought all along.... they will print new currency.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM  Empty Re: Lori D says - The Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM SCAM SCAM

Post by Oldtimer61 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:09 am

Some of the scumbags have given information to find them. Cockroach Admin Bill, scumbag ray rat with his fake seminars, just to name a few. When the Feds come knocking these people will be the first to be arrested. Then they'll rat on others who will rat give up info to save their scumbag asses on others. Some not many will get away. I wouldn't be surprised if cockroach Bill isn't helping the Feds in their investigation right now to save his scumbag ass.  These scumbags think they can hide behind screen names. Maybe 10 years ago but with today's technology that isn't going to happen. Theses scumbag scammers aren't in another country, maybe a few, and they really don't have the computer skills they think they have or they wouldn't be scamming the dinar, zim and dong. It's just a matter of time.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum