Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/16/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/16/17   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:08 am

Can you believe it? July is half gone already seems like just yesterday people were saying that “we are standing at the door and the exchange centers were fully staffed and waiting for us to come in” All I can say is they must have some very patient spouses who are doing without their company now. Well maybe that’s a good thing. They say “absence make the heart grow fonder.”

Well it certainly di on my part. They only bad part is that my ex-wife’s heart grow fonder for another man. While I understand that kind of stuff happens rarely, but how often does the absent man find his wife with the other man. Oh well 13 years of marriage flushed down the toilet along with losing the most crucial period of my two son’s life. Well in the end things worked out for the best. Kind of.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we have all come a long way to this point in our lives and we understand that things sometimes happen that we did not expect. We still wait for what appears is just moments away to happen. You know my circumstances but there are others here in far worse shape financially and physically. I can hold on till You call me home please help those in need first.

Dear Lord God Almighty, we come humbly before you asking for protection and guidance to those in need within our group. These folks are good people from all point of the world with many from within our country as well. I am speaking for those who cannot or will not speak for themselves out of shyness or just plain self-pride. Look beyond that Lord and see the kindness in their hearts.

Sleep well my friends our destiny is close at hand Amen and Amen.

Morning. Quick check in. Just AB's comments and listened to Franks youtube. Quick question. If the Muslim faith does not allow Muslims to pay interest how can they use a Mastercard, and if the balance is not paid, pay interest. Or is Mastercard going to call it a "fee"?

well the credit card they have isnt about credit, it has cash on it, or in the bank that the credit card is with. also when I have read about no interest I have only seen it spoke about mortgages never saw a credit card mentioned

We are continually moving forward

It's looking like a very slow day in d-land today, to me.

Does anybody really know where we are in this process - for real?

Rafidain Bank announced its adoption card (MasterCard) for the disbursement of pensions outside the country 20/06/2015. Look at the date in the story people!!! It was poster & written in 2015....not the otjer day!!! This is old news!!!|

Who care about radian bank that's not the bank frank 26 was talking about? Radian how ever u speel it

006 that is the bank frank talked about on his video last night

Anybody here who can read Firex? Forex

Frank and Delta have been doing this for MANY years. It would be unusual for them to get that bank report wrong about the use of the master cards internationally. He was really excited. Guess we wait and see

Franks statment was 100% correct. I went to the bank site and it was there.

See: Agree. ...Along time. He doesn't have the bank report wrong. If anyone goes to link. www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq

The bank statment does say it was released on a trail bases though

Frank didnt have it wrong, last night I copied as he told it .. the only difference was at the end he said iq/engl that part wouldnt let it come up.. Admin posted it without that and it came up just fine. so just leave the /engl off. lol I thought it was me

Hey everyone....ok please repost the following....beginning tomorrow they want us to use only 051736158 for the routing number...and SSN as account number

CONT - if they request the name on the account (meaning trust account) even married women you write your name exactly as it appears on your Birth Certificate in all CAPS

snickers this is the start of NESARA coming out...not just for us but for the world

Instead of generating another 'account' that has your personal info, why not just pay off debts with all that ce'd $$ you'll have. Just seems like an unnecessary middleman in there. But I'm probably missing the finer details.

So I could go on line today pay off a credit card using this method? And it wouldn't reject?

Pj wait until tomorrow...I was instructed for us to begin again tomorrow afternoon

I wonder if, somewhere in the weeds, that 'special' routing # id's you as a ce'd dinarian. Ya never know.

ok here is one more thing....The information I am providing is coming from in my opinion the bestest source...ignore all the videos out there - this is how they want us to do it...

snickers NO...they did this to catch the bad....and it worked

Yes the video was odd but the routing numbers were accurate for cities that I can confirm!

Pj I am going to do some in the morning...but laying low today....I held off telling you all about this so folks would allow the system to finish getting cleaned out

Yes the video was odd but the routing numbers were accurate for cities that I can confirm!

Pj Please do and report back to the room. Tks.

It will just reject if not and balance remains? So nothing beats a failure but a try?

So has anyone paid their debts yet with this info? Anyone in chat?

Ok how much do we have in this acct.
And where is this money coming from

Can we get the balance ?

Snickers its kind of scary, I wouldn't do well in prison. I hate confined spaces

Pj Even it it's true, there's still the old fashioned way to pay your bills. We'll see.

Maji hello...I told you guys how to use it...if you ask me questions I will answer to the best of my ability...but to provide all the background...that is a whole day of class room and I already spent about 100hours last week educating folks Smile

So Bodi, you paid your debt with this? Then it was reversed, and now all debt you had is paid?

yes Roush is correct this is for debt relieft right now....down the road will be to purchase...but we need to ease in this

Maji yes...this is what I believe happened....the videos came out...I followed...they were able to block - then they told us to use the master number and it turned into a sting operation

Bodi is all your debt paid in full now? Thanks for answering

yes Maji they are as all my debts tied to this number were reversed to positive with the clean up

Bodi are you in danger for sharing?

Bodi so you owe nothing any longer?

Maji yes....and at this time in MY OPINION... no need to watch any videos on youtube etc...this is how they want us to do it...lets be respectful

to begin we use it for debt relief...probably be a week or so and we can use it to purchase stuff as well as have money wired to our accounts

Pj no I am not in danger at all for sharing...I just do not want to be on recaps/or dinar chronicles...there is too much disinformation out there and fear mongering...I want to help as many people as I can...but I am not looking for accolades Smile

The language on the video is horrific

Ontario I agree...can't handle talk like tha

bodi you know how we determine how much is in the account

Roush to best of my knowledge these accounts are unlimited...and there is more than this one...trust me we are the blessed as we get this and RV/GCR

Bodi the concern I have is I read that if you used this then you would negate your RV.

Ontariogal...now as tony would say "who does that make sense too?"

Hi guys ...I used it on Thursday and it appears to have worked but as Bodi says wait until Monday eve and try it on small bills if it makes you feel better. Im not in jail and I will know for sure Monday if the bills I paid were indeed paid.

Bodi. Can we see how much is in our account?

Ontario nope...maybe one day...but the best of my knowledge it is unlimited...I mean the amount is so huge we never get thru it

Bodi the earlier ones that caused a lot of trouble - said you culd pay your utilities bills this way - true with this version

Washbuck yes...all debt this way

guys...RELAX..you are making this so complicated....they made this so easy for us - i think the videos although served their purpose caused us to jump the gun

So start with small bills?

Maji I was told...just use it for debt relief - if you want to try small bills tomorrow see what happens then when they all go through...do all the rest of your bills including mortgage in full

BODI... I used it to pay a credit card and my power bill... I got confirmation numbers but then payments are still pending.... I figure it's because it's the weekend...

Mike if you used master number you may be ok - if not if reversed then redo with master number

Bodi, do we add 22 to the end of our SSN

Gryphon no - that 22 or 33 was if you used number on back of SSN card...disregard those instructions

how do you bypass the 1 or two dollars they take out and put back bodi. with paypal

Champion paypal is not an option any longer

So, as of tomorrow, Monday, somewhere there'll be a trust account that will pay my debts if I sign in and tell it to. Did anyone ask the source of the funds?

I can I share this with my family. For instance my son.

Hi all Snickers, that is the same question I am asking. Who funds a site to pay my bills. I am not following this at all and I wil not give my SSN to anyone or anything I do not understand.

SNICKERS, THE ONLY THING TO SIGN INTO IS EACH CREDITOR'S ACCOUNT.

CG its not a site you can go online to pay your bills at their site and put in the info

Carolina Bingo! I will wait until enough brave peeps jump in and test the waters and report their experience back to this chat. But, that's just me.

PLEASE - NO MORE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE RECENT TOPIC FOR WHICH I HAVE DELETED ALL POSTS

HI EVERYONE... ADMIN HAS ASKED THAT NONE OF BODI'S INFORMATION BE POSTED OR DISCUSSED IN THIS ROOM PLEASE

HEY ADMIN YOU BEAT ME LOL

HI SUNNI

If you ever signed a 1040 form you volunteered to be a taxpayer. There is an IRS FORM to withdraw from being a volunteer Taxpayer! I do not know the Form Number but there is a form.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I TRUST BODI AND HER INFORMATION HOWEVER I DO NOT TRUST THAT IT WILL BE USED PROPERLY BY MOST MEMBERS.

GKEL wrote
5h ago
Hi Adminbill. I hope your AC is working

GKEL - YES IT IS AND SO IS THE ELECTRIC METER

MY HUSBAND STUDIED AT THE LAW LIBRARY FOR YEARS AND THE TAXES ARE SO DEEP AND SO MUCH TO LEARN YOU DON'T GO DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE ;WITHOUT A LIFELINE LOL

Everything in its own time - we've been waiting and are emotional invested in this RV - One windfall at a time

this isnt about taxes.
not about taxes

CURLY MY POINT WAS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING DON'T DO IT

It is an interesting concept - just can't wrap my head around the whys and wherefore's at the moment

AdminBill. I have been steadily praying for your knee problems but I have not seen anything from you lately on the subject. Is it no longer a problem?

Darn Darn Darn.....Everytime I ask ADMINBILL a question he leaves the room. I am beginning to get a complex.

TED I CAN ANSWER FOR HIM LOL IT WAS REALLY BAD AND HE GOT SOME SHOTS HE ALWAYS HAS TROUBLE WITH THEM AND STANDING ALL DAY AND WORKING DOESN'T HELP

HI TED. KNEES ARE THE SAME. LIKE MANY IN THE ROOM WE NEED RV TO GET HEALTHY AGAIN. THANKS FOR ASKING.

ADMIN I JUST ANSWERED FOR YOU LOL

SUNNI IS FAST
To those who have submitted a prayer request for me, Please keep me updated on the status. The list is long and I take time for each request every night after my 3:00 am post. Feed back is always welcomed.

Same here TED

Thanks for praying TED

Big Heart, I feel your pain but we must travel this road in this direction to get to our destination. sometimes there may be detoures but the end result will far out weigh the wait.

SLEEK ADMIN HAS ASKED THAT IT NOT BE POSTED OR DISCUSSED ...SORRY

Big, Sunni, Tiger pass me the 800# in pm if not here I want to exchange too...lol

TREL ADMIN AND I ARE COMMITTED THAT YOU WILL ALL HAVE ALL THE DETAILS FOR YOUR SPECIAL MOMENT

SLEEK YOU CAN RESEARCH IT FOR YOURSELF WE ARE JUST NOT PROMOTING IT IN HERE TO MANY UNKNOWNS

MONEYNOW247 - I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. HOWEVER THERE HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANT QUESTIONS ASKED. WE HAVE VERY REASONED ANSWERS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN. AT THIS TIME I PREFER TO LEAN TOWARDS THOSE THAT SAY TO BE CAREFUL.

Hi Admin Bill... Most of us are adults and will need to be making adult decisions when this RV happens.. You cannot save people form themselves..

THIS HAS BEEN A VERY ACTIVE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION FOR ALMOST A WEEK.

GREENRAGE - I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED. I HAVE A FAMILY AND CURRENCY I WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE AND REALLY DO NOT FEEL LIKE FIGHTING A STRING OF LEGAL BATTLES IF I GIVE OUT INCORRECT INFORMATION OR ALLOW IT TO BE PUBLICLY DISCUSSED IN WSOMN. YOU ARE WELCOME TO DO SO ELSEWHERE.

IT'S NICE TO BE ABLE TO CORRECT MYSELF

This almost seems like it is part of the "much comfusion at the end" we have always heard about..

GREENRAGE - A CONCLUSION THAT MANY HAVE MADE.

IF we get 800#s, you will post them here won't you Adminbill????

BIGHEART - IF ALLOWED I CERTAINLY WILL.

Admin Bill never thought this would be a litigious site-sorry

FOOTER - NOT WITH MEMBERS BUT WITH FEDERAL AND PRIVATE AGENCIES

I can investigate this on my own, I am smart enough not to jump in with all fours and intelligent enough to know better. Been running a business for 28 years so I know the in's and out's of shisters...

MONEYNOW247 - THEN DO IT AND DON'T HARP ON IT IN HERE OR YOU CAN FIND A NEW HOME

Admin are you liking what F26 shares or you just feel we need to wait it out?

I THINK THAT FOR THE MOST PART FRANK IS AN HONORABLE MAN.

I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR MY EARLIER REMARKS TO MONEYNOW247. THEY WERE FAR TO HARSH.

Hey guys. What was Admin just talking about? THe treasury direct stuff, I assume. I saw the Bodi post seems to be gone

Liberty, right AdminBill removed all

Just keep in mind the SS thing could come back and bite uall in yeall in the butt if it has penalities and txs. like a 401K.........

dpc don`t think i caught every thing fromm Bodie can you ezplain it some,I aon`t lisson to champ 1 so i got out of room

Everything Bodi brought in today was deleted, per Admin...sorry

Anyone see franks q&a last night. Now he is saying opposite of what he told us. No rate change needed for. WS payroll or the MasterCard now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/16/17   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Seems Admin Bill thinks Bodi's "advice" is a crock - but he's scared he'll upset what few remaining members he has if he actually says that!

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: WSOMN Sun Drama   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Ted:  It gets old to hear about your wife with another man.  We do not care.

Mandygirl:  There is no process.

Bodi:  What are you talking about?  You are involved in a scam.  Bodi is not telling the truth.  Be careful.

ADMINBILL/Sunny Daze:  That was smart to delete some of Bodu's garbage.  It is a scam.

"""""""
ADMINBILLMONEYNOW247 - THEN DO IT AND DON'T HARP ON IT IN HERE OR YOU CAN FIND A NEW HOME

Yes another threat to ban someone from ADMINBILL

Bodi will cause many of you legal problems.  What she is talking about is a scam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/16/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-