Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Saturday Drama 7/15/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Saturday Drama 7/15/17   Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Today is either what you may call the last day of the week or the first day of the weekend. In any case let us all hope and pray we break the tradition of nothing but rumors happening for these next two days. That unfortunately is the one thing we not in short supply of. Still no words of wisdom from ADMINBILL and we understand he is having computer problems. My guess is he checks in on his cell phone.

No matter, there is not much to pass along. Now do you ever wonder about these Intel providers who are given more information than they are allowed to share? Seems kind of strange to me but then I am one of those overly suspicious types. (One of my many flaws I fear). But then nobody is perfect these days. Take what I say with a grain of salt and put you faith in the Lord God who watches all.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we come with humble hearts asking forgiveness of our highly emotional state of late as we wait for our blessing day after day with various opinions of why we have not seen completion of this process and the beginning with the goal seemingly just beyond our reach. Many have dwindling resources and face fear of the unknown as the process drags on.

Dear Lord God Almighty watch over our members in their slumber and give us all a peaceful rest in preparation for the unknown time or date of the end of our journey through this process. During the interim we ask for healing a strengthening of our human spirit during these hard times. We thank you Lord for all that you have done for us. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friend this is the dawning of a new day and our blessings await our receiving them.

I'm hoping today/tonight . Iraq is done -Mosul that is - It's a timing issue with all countries involved . U.S. for example I'm sure when this goes we will see our new currency USN note imo

I agree - watching the Forex

Msnbc special last night ? did anyone catch it ?

I think if it was any good RR would have been blurting all about it

Lula wrote
2h ago
MSNBC imbedded reporter in Mosul. Nothing about RV

Has Admin been in this morning?

I HAVE NOT SEEN/HEARD FROM HIM...

Has AdminBill been in... in the past few days?

Saw him lurking a few days ago - but not in

It seems very strange for him... hope all is okay and he's not sick. Oh well no news is good news I always say.

Hope he's ok

RC were oh were has our leader Admin at he hasn't been in for awhile??????

What's up with Bill ? Is he OK ? no one has no internet access to post for this long ......... or do they ?

Admin was in late last night for at least 15 mins, but he never posted. Silence is Golden

I understand he has computer problems. I suspect he is only dropping by via his cell phone at best and we know how difficult that can be. I believe he is depending on his Mods for now. JMO

I hope that everyone read the Randy Koonce post on dinar recaps. Randy has been consistently grounded over the years and his post is an excellent read.

if uall notice he watches alot till someone says something and he leaves he has done that since he started chat.......

Not so Henry. I have seen him respond in chat a number of times. just recently he has gone silent.

Remember he is working two jobs now and that takes time, I believe when there is something of importance to write that he will do it

I remember a while back reading that when we were at the end of this journey, AdminBill would go dark ..could that be the case now ?

He was in last night and I asked him about the date being removed and he did not respond ? I think we should just focus on thie fact this is done and wait for him to share the #'s

So is it safe to say the UN rates didn't show any change in the dinar. If the Un rate hasn't change what does that mean no change until the beginning of the next month

006, THAT I DO NOT KNOW…I KNOW THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO…WAITING INSTRUCTIONS…

Ok.
It's a process

Imo this process can only happen on certain days if you believe this is a world event and accounting priciples. Stay focus and the reality of the process

Hello.. Does anyone know when forex opens on Sunday Eastern Time? Thanks

and China's market opens @9:00 earstern....

So forex before China. Maybe?

Hi everyone. Its been 8 days since we've heard from Admin, and now he has taken down the date header so he doesn't have to change that daily. Do we have any idea what that means?

Maybe Admin Bill needs a well deserved break

I think Admin will post when he has something to say and has no need to keep repeating we are just in waiting mode ...

Always nice to see you Sunny on the chat

I STILL THINK MANY HAVE GONE DARK,,, ITS SO CLOSE NOW, THEY CANT SAY MUCH..

Always glad to see Mod participation. :0)

THANKS TED.. I'M ALWAYS GLAD TO BE IN HERE.. I LOVE MY WSOMN FAMILY

Kind of shocked last night when there were only 5 participants on line. Lowest number in a very long time. Not sure what that means.

THANKS TED, I TOO ENJOY READING YOUR WORDS.. DON'T STOP!!! IM OK, NOT SURE IF YOU KNOW OR NOT.. BUT I'VE DECIDED TO SEEK OUT A DR. I CAN'T GO ANY LONGER WITH THIS PAIN. I'M GOING TO SEE ABOUT HAVING THE SURGERY. GONNA BE EXPENSIVE BUT CAN'T HOLD OFF ANYMORE

AL be sure to let us know when so we can hold a joint prayer session.

That's about where I am with my neck surgery. still the pain pills and sleeping with the neck collar helps but the the first time I turn my head it is like being stabbed with a knife.

And u know that ss.tust trust account well my birdie says he personally know people that paid off bill from there accts

well you all know at this point in time everyone just wants date and rate due to FRUSTRATION HAHA

So true that's why I say Oct lol. I don't need to be right

006: Everyone I know who tried had their payments reversed. Any suggestions?

I know nothing about those acct and don't want to at thisctime

Lucy resend them, and theirs some of the other things you can do to make sure they go through....

I am ok Adonis but the energy is intense with all the gamma and flares and I am sensitive I feel them it all adds up with waiting for the RV as being very intense ...

Good evening family!!! are we expecting great news!!! Hope it's our RV weekend!

What happened to our RV?
I've ck'd everywhere, even in my closet

I hear that Josef was having a call tonight starting at 7pm est. Anyone up on that

do people still listen to yosef

That SS thing is for real ???

I believe it's the cabal that's been using the SS accounts so you may want to give it some time and hear from a very trusted source.

it's very real, you are looking at what's going on!!!! The Pope released it

Type your SS# in the box, then click search icon

How do you know it's safe to put your SS on that site?

Until I see some familiar faces heading to jail, I will be very careful

Who owns our SS #'s????? Take it from there

thanks for that info Tigerpricess I am amazed to find that out....

Seegood...I'm not going there
I got the link last night, and it makes me sick to my stomach...ok done

If you want to be sure, get your Factualized Trust paper and your

Tiger. Me either. I spoke to my lawyer friend. He said steer clear.

Don't put you SS number out there on a site that is foreign to you

We keep hearing of the bad guys are being gathered up and hauled to jail, but same faces in the news day after day.

UCC filings and go to the ss office and have them return all access to your estate trust

mangelo, its so complicated...people will have to research and decide theirselves...bits and pieces in here is too unclear

Tiger your right, I have been listening to the calls and call videos and getting things ready to proceed

I'm steering clear of that site

Tiger where did u find that link

Maji someone told me about it

I went to the site and the paper says copyright 2014 on the bottom.

Maji...all I know...sorry I brought it up...we're all stressed out the way it is...makes it more important to do humanitarian things post rv....take back our rights

I HAVE BEEN AWOL FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS TAKING CARE OF THE EVER PRESENT FAMILY MATTERS PRIOR TO THE CURRENCY CHANGES. DID I REALLY SAY THAT?

hmmmmm you did Admin.... is everything ok?

AVON - YES INDEED

Special message from Frank - https://youtu.be/0VAf-CeSpqU

AB is that vid on the level

NOT SURE. I HAVE NOT LISTENED.

Frank said we may not need his Monday night call

AB is uing Master Card internationaly somehing NEW
DOLLARBILL9 - DON'T THINK SO. THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE RATE OF EXCHANGE?

ADMIN GE -- Whats your gut feeling foe tonight or tomorrow ??

CRUSTY - TO EARLY...LOOK TOWARD NEXT WEEK. LET'S MAKE AN ASSUMPTION THAT THE END GAME IS IN PLAY FINALLY. THERE IS STILL A CLOSELY HELD PROCESS THAT IS BEING CARRIED OUT TO THE LETTER. THERE ARE CERTAIN STEPS THAT HAVE BEEN AND MUST BE COMPLETED. EACH STEP HAS MANY CHECKS AND BALANCES. THEY HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB AT BRINGING US TO THIS POINT SO LET IT PLAY OUT THIS WEEK OR WHENEVER.

Special message from Frank - https://youtu.be/0VAf-CeSpqU

I'VE GOT TO GET SOME SLEEP LADIES AND GENTLEME
TO OPEN THE SITE FROM FRANK GO TO http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/ AND THEN CLICK ON TRANSLATE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Sat WSOMN Drama   Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Seagood:  If the bad guys are going to jail, ADMINBILL will be one of them.

ADMINBILL:  The rate of exchange is the same today as it will be a year from now.  Another week to look forward to????  Soon you will be to Black Friday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 7/15/17   Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Quote :
FROM CRIMSONTIDE -- Maybe Admin Bill needs a well deserved break

Why?  What has he done that is so strenuous?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 7/15/17   Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:59 pm

@Ponee wrote:
Quote :
FROM CRIMSONTIDE -- Maybe Admin Bill needs a well deserved break

Why?  What has he done that is so strenuous?

Racking his brain trying to find the 'WSOMN Spy" can be very strenuous. Wink

Other than that, trying to come up with a storyline week after week to retain his flock so that he can sell his wares, can be very tiring...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Saturday Drama 7/15/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-