Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

More of the same DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

More of the same

Go down

More of the same Empty More of the same

Post by Oldtimer61 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:12 am

31%

"I find your emails to be fascinating they are filled with Life and energy. Just reading them gives me a boost. Peace and Blessings" [size=13]-E Dinar Guru Member[/size]
*** Are you on the official RV ALERT List?? *** The dinar is heating up...Don't Get Caught On The Outside Looking In.  Click the blue button below to get on the Official Dinar RV Alert List....Its FREE and you get Official RV Alerts, the latest breaking updates, special videos & other fun stuff from me too!

More of the same I?clid=aox&paid=aox&dvid=v&avid=1345588&caid=21894&plid=6289&priceBid=0.8604&siteId={siteid}&publisherId=10082&kv1=300x250&kv2=dinarguru.com&kv4=174.227.128.224&kv7=aol&kv11=059-1-1-1499250965309457&kv12=21894_6289&kv16=28.6344&kv17=-81
7-16-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling   ...You have Volvo saying they are going to use hybrid engines.  That just gutted the petro industry.  Then France comes out and says they are going to dedicate their whole country to that.  And they’re not screwing around that’s exactly what they’re doing because they don’t want to depend on oil either…Iraq is being pushed into a corner because of geo political competition.  The oil markets are going to be gone.  Not only that but the United States took away, Opec in general, the ability to manipulate the price.  That’s gone…when I take my Range Rover down to fuel it up the gas is 30 cents cheaper than it was just a few months ago.  That’s remarkable.  What that means for Iraq is that they are not going to have the money coming in like they used to from their oil.  So they are going to have to invest in their infrastructure...  [Post 1 of 2]

Get caught up on last night's updates below and if you are not a dinarguru.com alert list yet now is a great time to do it...It's free as always and only takes a sec sec...If you invested in the dinar and spend time on the site you don't want to miss something very important because you're not on the list.  Click here to get on the list now.

I was expecting. I'm expecting 

7-15-2017  Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    I had many questions on the topic of what the new denominations would be when the CBI does finally launch them.  Newer notes as follows:  Bills: 1 dinar, 5 dinar, 10 dinar, 25 dinar, 50 dinar, 100 dinar...Coins: 10 fils, 25 fils, 50 fils and a 1 dinar with lower coins of 1 fils, 2 fils and 5 fils added later as the economy improves and the value continues to rise.  I believe (it is my opinion) they will launch more of the 50 dinar notes and the 100 dinar notes JUST BEFORE or AROUND the time the rate changes to 1:1 with the US dollar around a value of 1.00+ per IQD to the USD. Remember also the CBI told us the IQD 3 zero notes will coincide with the newer notes for up to 10 years.  So we all heard by now ISIS liberation is fully completed in Iraq and it is now “official”. Now Iraq moves on to the next phase. This I believe, will be with extraordinary economic growth, investment and prosperity for Iraq (and us investors).

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum