Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!   Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:18 pm

What happens when you only listen to the Gurus who Sugar Coat what's going on, becomes a wake up call when you find out.

They tell you not to read the news articles or listen to anybody regarding anything coming out of Iraq because it's not related to what they are doing.

mangelo wrote:
if you want to see the report on MSNBC http://www.livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html

Dedar wrote:
Its only 5am in Iraq.

toolfan4 wrote:
im watching this with tears in my eyes.....these people that survived lived through hell

Angel wrote:
Good night everyone. Is anyone watching Richard Engel on MSNBC? it's very interesting

Sunnysplace wrote:
OMG. I CANT WATCH IT. BACK TO HANNITY. IM SITTING HERE CRYING.

Avon Lady wrote:
WHY SUNNY?

Sunnysplace wrote:
THE CHILDREN. CAUGHT UP IN THIS WAR. HARD TO WATCH. THE DEVASTATION

WSOMN 3/15/17

There is more than children involved in the devastation of Iraq.

At some point these gulliable folks are going to find out about these Sugar Coating Gurus. Wont that be devastating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Sunnysplace   Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Sunnysplace is a friend of ADMINBILL and part of his cult on WSOMN.

Sunnysplace has made predictions and has amped up members on WSOMN with outlandish claims in the past.

She helps ADMINBILL keep the ball rolling, and has excuses for ADMINBILL at all times.

She, along with Sunny Daze are nothing more than pom-pom holding cheerleaders, and cannot be trusted.

Yes, she will cry again when she finds out her bank appointment may be years off, or never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChicagoRJW

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 am

We all started this journey with the hopes of an RV. I have been ion this for 9 years and have come to the realization that nobody know what is really happening. Those who want to continue to believe and those who keep saying this is a scam, well let people believe what they want. That is what is wrong with our world, everyone want to tell others what to believe. I want the RV to happen, but will it? I have no ideas but what other hope do I have? If you want to believe in the RV let them if you think it is a scam, believe that too. Just do not put your views on other and try and make them believe what you want them to. We all have a FREE will or so I thought we did. Do not be like the democrats who cannot believe that Hillary should be our president. The fact speak for themselves and we all have to live with the outcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:44 am

"Belief" or lack of it is fine with certain things. When it comes to the criminal activities of scammers, I really don't think it's enough to say "Well, you have your beliefs and I have mine." Especially when the factual claims that are made by scammers and their followers can be CHECKED OUT.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:53 am

ChicagoRJW wrote:
We all started this journey with the hopes of an RV. I have been ion this for 9 years and have come to the realization that nobody know what is really happening. Those who want to continue to believe and those who keep saying this is a scam, well let people believe what they want. That is what is wrong with our world, everyone want to tell others what to believe. I want the RV to happen, but will it? I have no ideas but what other hope do I have? If you want to believe in the RV let them if you think it is a scam, believe that too. Just do not put your views on other and try and make them believe what you want them to. We all have a FREE will or so I thought we did. Do not be like the democrats who cannot believe that Hillary should be our president. The fact speak for themselves and we all have to live with the outcome.

It's just not some idle, vague "belief" that the RV is a scam.  There are facts to back it up.  Simply put, the value of a currency is determined by the ratio between the amount of currency a country has and the amount in their reserves. 

You're right.  We do have free will.....  free will to believe in fact/reality or free will be believe in a fantasy that has perpetuated by dinar gurus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:38 am

If I see that a bridge is washed out I'm not going to just walk away and let people figure it out for themselves. I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs for them to stop before it's too late. What kind of person would I be if I did any less?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:45 pm

ChicagoRJW wrote:
We all started this journey with the hopes of an RV. I have been ion this for 9 years and have come to the realization that nobody know what is really happening.

So, after all those years you have come to the realization that nobody knows, yet you hold onto hope that the RV event is going to happen. By now, shouldn't someone have facts to support that event?

Those who want to continue to believe and those who keep saying this is a scam, well let people believe what they want. That is what is wrong with our world, everyone want to tell others what to believe.

That's exactly what the Gurus are doing. Telling others what to believe. Is that to what you speak of?

I want the RV to happen, but will it?

I want world peace to happen, but will it? Can you see the problems with those 2 statements?

I have no ideas but what other hope do I have? If you want to believe in the RV let them if you think it is a scam, believe that too. Just do not put your views on other and try and make them believe what you want them to.

That's what the Gurus are doing. Along the way, folks have lost their homes, family, the ability to pay their bills, food, etc. all based on lies. Do you stand by and watch it happen without saying anything?

We all have a FREE will or so I thought we did.

Yep! The elderly have the free will to lose everything based on a lie, right?

Do not be like the democrats who cannot believe that Hillary should be our president.

LOL! You want to make an accusation that this has something to do with some kind of anger about Hillary? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact speak for themselves and we all have to live with the outcome.

Yes, let's let the facts speak for themselves. Do the Gurus provide facts? Do the Gurus allow folks to have a discussion, pro and con? Do the Gurus allow the facts pointing to it being a scam on their websites for people to review and decide?

Let's see...Gurus with actual facts guaranteeing an RV? 0%. Federal, state, and other agencies along with professionals in the financial and economic arenas saying the RV is a scam? 100%!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Any friend of cockroach Bill imo is also a scumbag scammer cockroach. You can't call the rv every freaking day and twice on Sunday's for years  just to keep scamming the sheep. More and more sheep are realizing that the cockroach scammers are full of nothing but bullshit. When these same scammers push the zim which is more worthless than the dinar who are you going to believe? The scammers live by one code. There's a sucker born everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Member Sunnysplace SHOCKED!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: