Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

My Ladies Hits the GURUS HARD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: My Ladies Hits the GURUS HARD!    Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:28 pm

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO RICHARD, THANK YOU FOR READING AND ASKING THE TOUGH QUESTIONS.

Richard; Why is such an constant, energetic agenda to obscifate known facts, what is the motive of these 'flute playing gurus' to play the tunes they play...... (they dominate the field, where as the truth tellers can be counted on one hand with a few fingers to spare.....smh

WELL RICHARD IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THESE FLUTE PLAYING GURUS KEEP THE FLOCK IN A CONSTANT STATE OF EXPECTATION SO THEY WILL NOT STRAY FAR.

MOST ALL OF THESE GURU SITES HAVE A DONATE BUTTON AND THE FOLLOWING FEEL A SENSE OF GUILT AND RESPONSIBILITY TO PRESS THAT DONATE BUTTON EACH MONTH. I KNOW I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE, I FELT LIKE IF THIS GURU WAS HELPING ME TO ACHIEVE SUCH GREAT WEALTH EVENTUALLY THE LEAST I COULD DO IS MAKE A DONATION EACH MONTH FOR THE GREAT NEWS THEY WERE DIGGING UP.

WHEN I TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH AND SHOW THEM THE FACTS THEY CALL ME NAMES AND WRITE ME HATE MAIL. IT’S ALMOST AS IF I WERE TRYING TO HAVE THEIR LOCAL DRUG DEALER PUT BEHIND BARS…LOL..LOL..

I MADE THIS POST YESTERDAY AND SHOWED FOLKS THAT THE CONNECTION OF IRAQ TO THE BIS HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 1930 AND SOME FOLKS IN MY ROOM REFUSED TO APPLY NORMAL THINKING.

THEY GOT ALL UP IN ARMS AND STARTED TELLING ME HOW HORRID I WAS FOR CALLING THE GURUS LIARS THEY LEFT THE ROOM AND SLAMMED THE DOOR BEHIND THEM…LOL...

WELL THE FACTS REMAIN THE BIS AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAS BEEN CONNECTED FOR MANY YEARS. THE GURUS DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE BECAUSE AS I SHOWED THE NEWS OF ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS FROM IRAQ TO THE BIS BROKE BACK IN 2013 AND EVERYONE SAID AT THAT TIME THAT THEY WERE DAYS AWAY FROM GOING INTERNATIONAL.

WELL WE KNOW THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

SO TO ALL THE OSTRICHES OF DINARLAND…WAKE UP!!!! PULL YOUR DAMN HEAD OF THE SAND AND DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!! STOP FOLLOWING THESE GURUS BLINDLY…THEY HAVE AN AGENDA AND IT HAS NOT A DAMN THING TO DO WITH YOUR SOUL OR CHRISTIANITY!!!

WAKE UP AND STOP PERSECUTING THE MESSENGER…WHILE YOUR AT IT DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH IT’S NOT THAT HARD…STOP HITTING THE DONATE BUTTON AND START PUTTING YOUR LIFE BACK TOGETHER WITH OUT THE DAILY EXPECTATION.

GO READ THE ARCHIVES OF YOUR BELOVED GURUS AND SEE THEY HAVE BEEN “MAKING MISTAKES” FOR YEARS!!!

HERE ARE THE “MISTAKES” BEFORE 2014
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/archive---before-nov-2014.html

AND HERE IS THE ARCHIVE FROM 2014 UNTIL NOW
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/blog-categories-monthly-archives…

I WAS ONE OF THOSE IDIOT PEOPLE WHO PASSED ALONG THE BULLSHIT WITH OUT RESEARCHING IT FOR YEARS…WAKE UP!!!

I FINALLY DID…

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: My Ladies   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:26 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: My Ladies Hits the GURUS HARD!    Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:23 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: My Ladies Hits the GURUS HARD!    Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 pm

I'm impressed. She's come a long way over the past year. hyg

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online

My Ladies Hits the GURUS HARD!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-