Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:44 am

Guru TNT Tony:  It is done.  It is completely done. This has nothing to do with Iraq.  It's already been activated. The whole situation with Maliki is just for show.

Every single one of our contacts are saying it's done and we could see a RV today. The most important thing for this RV is that Iraq remains politically stable. I'm looking and hoping that this will be over this afternoon.

That is what I think is smart and what I'm hearing. I'm fine with knowing that Iraq's political situation is stable and it's all a show. I'm fine with knowing that the RV is already completed.

I'm happy where we're at and I think it could happen this afternoon. I know information that I can't share with you because it's too sensitve that leads me to believe this is done.

Guru TerryK:    I GOT WORD TODAY THAT WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST 8 MONTHS IS INDEED TRUE THAT O [OBAMA] IS THE ONE HOLDING THIS UP.  HE ASKED IMF AND IRAQ TO HOLD OFF TIL MID AUGUST.   IMF TOLD HIM NO AS WELL AS IRAQ.   NOW THIS IS POISED TO HAPPEN ANY TIME ACCORDING TO UST SOURCE, THATS WHERE THIS CAME FROM.

FELL ASLEEP  BAD ME WHERE IS THE GOOD NEWS NOW I WILL TELL YOU THIS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT MY WF VP OUT OF TX AND HE IS NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE.  BEEN A FEW DAYS NOW WHAT DOES THAT MEAN YEA I KNOW HE IS TIRED OF ME CALLING RIGHT

THE RENO STUFF WAS A SCAMM I GOT INFO ABOUT ALL THAT.  THE INVESTORS LOST 1 BILLION DINAR YEP AND I TALKED TO TWO OF THEM THAT WERE THERE ALL LOOKED GREAT AND LIGIT.  
DID I TELL YOU ALL THAT I LOST ONE OF MY SOURCES TWO WEEKS AGO OUT OF DC SOME OF THE STUFF HE GAVE ME WAS TRACED BACK TO HIM  AND HIS BOSS TOLD HIM ONE MORE TIME YOUR FIRED.  HEY GOT TO RUN...GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Guru Bluwolf:   '' REMEMBER JUST WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST,THAT IS WHEN WE REALLY WIN''.  THERE ARE NO CHANGES, NO NEGATIVES.   I DID SAY THAT SOME WERE BUYING TIME BUT THAT BUYING OF TIME IS OVER.  ITS [VND] IN THE BASKET LOCKED AND LOADED JUST LIKE THE DINAR.  WE ARE SECOND BY SECOND ON ALERT, WAITING FOR THE FINAL PHONE CALL.

Guru L.J.:  Adoption of the smart cards in one of the provinces ..sort of a test market for these cards....they are going to deliver their salaries to these smart cards - excited about bolstering the banking system in that area..excited about these smart cards getting into the peoples hands...we do not think this is not going to cause the RV....it is not event driven...it is a part of the process of building the banks...eventually they will add value to it but they are going to get the people used to it.

Guru Arthur:   "90% of intl trade are member of the WTO"  You can bet that Chapter 7 and Ascension into the WTO were included in those High Level Meetings..these are things that they are doing...they are on-going - all part of what we need to get to where we need to be...you can see the progression...seeing a robust economy...I always go back to what the CBI is doing...laws being passed...Shabibi doing things in order to get us where they and we need to be...we know part of that is going to indeed soon be the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

Guru CaptJohn: The mere fact that Iraq is already outpacing Iran in oil production should speak to the vast reserves, both proven and under exploration, that Iraq has.

If the value of the dinar is to ultimately reflect the sum total of the country's underlying asset values (oil, gold, natural resources, etc.), then it might well be an anomaly in terms of historic national currency revaluations.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  It's no secret that the IQD's current rate was government imposed and is grossly undervalued but that doesn't mean we should down-play the significance of what we believe they are trying to accomplish. To put things in perspective; for Iraq to revalue to even a fraction of what we expect (on par with USD/100,000% appreciation) would make this currency reform project a singularity and considered an extremely ambitious economic phenomenon even to Heterodox economists who take "power" and the global elite more into consideration. My goal in writing this post is to credit this historic opportunity with the respect it deserves rather than simplify it with baseless rumors, misinformation and contemptible hype. I will continue to promulgate the theory that the Iraqi dinar will revalue, while also recognizing the challenges it presents.

So, let's look at some historical FACTS: Countries must choose between capital mobility, monetary policy autonomy and exchange-rate stability. Nominal appreciation must lead to sustained real appreciation. The definition of a "large exchange rate event" comprises a 10% (or larger) appreciation of the nominal effective exchange rate over a two-year window (or less), leading to sustained real effective appreciation. In the past 52 years there have been 25 episodes of large nominal real appreciations and revaluations. There were 14 cases of "appreciation shocks" that occurred not as a result of discretionary policy action, but were linked to the appreciation of the anchor currency under pegged exchange rates. There are a few examples that I've found to be duplicates so I won't name them all but here are a few contributing factors (with corresponding countries & percentages) to these appreciations throughout history:  Being pegged to a basket of currencies with a large U.S. dollar weight when the USD strengthens (Algeria 17.2). The depreciation of the USD when a currency is pegged to the GBP (Australia 10.2%). When a country's exchange rate is stabilized against another whose appreciation triggers it (Malaysia 20%). Appreciation on a trade-weighted basis as a consequence of the appreciation of the anchor currency (French Franc) against the USD (Cameroon 11.8% & Ivory Coast 27%). Appreciation as a function of strength of the main anchor currency (Singapore 12%). European currencies appreciate against the USD (Spain 13.4). Revalued under the Bretton Woods system (Germany 10.7%). Multiple revaluations after the demise of a monetary system (Switzerland 10.2 & 22.4%). Central Bank manages the appreciation (Japan 14.7%). Exchange rate regime was changed towards a more market determined rate (Taiwan 13.9%). Central Bank revalues the central parity of the currency (Chile 29.8% & Colombia 11.2%). New exchange rate framework with a crawling band and Central Bank interventions (Czech Republic 11.2%). As you can see there are many different mechanisms that lead country's currency to appreciate and all would pale in comparison (both numerically and strategically) to what we believe is on the horizon for the Iraqi dinar.

We believe the goal for the IQD is to increase purchasing power, maintain long-term stability and to be a globally traded currency. Although after decades of war there is still much work to be done, the CBI, Finance Committee and IMF have worked to improve the fiscal and political outlook by collaborating with Iraqi Parliament, financial experts along with their international counterparts. The value in the IQD is still there. Just two days ago Bloomberg reported that Iraq’s crude production overtook Iran's for the first time in more than two decades. Last month alone Iraq pumped 2.984 million barrels a day, outpacing Iran’s 2.963 million. Now just as they didn't get to their current value alone, I also  don't believe they can recover alone. I believe this is all part of a well-orchestrated plan and while the IQD will not be the world's savior by any means, it does present a unique opportunity for the Central Banks to rebalance the system and use this currency as an adjustment tool or stimulus during this global financial crisis. In this respect, a significant revaluation somewhere on par with the USD gains a bit more tenability. If all the reports out of the CBI lately are true, one way or another Iraq will be added to the history books in 2012 and my research has led me to believe that it will be a VERY "large exchange rate event."  This is just my opinion, which may or may not be correct. 

Guru PapaJack:  We are still minute to minute if they get POLITICS under control. I don’t have much to say, that hasn’t been said it should have happened O is stopping it again IMHO. He’s a very evil man; a legend in his own mind. I hope America can survive these 4 years of Fraud and stupidity, but we are close to the cliff. I was told US is paying a penalty for every day we delay but O don’t care it’s our money he has been spending; he thinks it belongs to him though. Here’s what I was told O petitioned the IMF to delay the RV until August for his delusion of getting reelected. He got a resounding NO, thus the penalty. UST was given the privilege of announcing it; O controls Tax Cheat Timmy. Virtually any minute, and that is a fact!!!!!

Guru Footforward:  LISTEN TO THE MODS.  EVERYTHING IS STILL OK.  IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED TUESDAY.  IT DIDN’T, WE DO KNOW WHY.  IT’S BEING DEALT WITH AND THINGS ARE GOING FORWARD.  BEYOND THAT, THERE JUST ISN’T ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT. 

SO THAT’S WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND.  I AM DOING A CALL TONIGHT.  THERE WON’T BE MUCH NEW.  IT WILL BE RECORDED AND INFO WILL BE ON RECAPS AFTER THE CALL IS DONE.

IF I TELL YOU WHY IT WASN’T DONE, YOU GUYS WILL JUST LAUGH. IT WAS A PROBLEM OF TOO MANY PEOPLE SHOWING UP AND CAUSED HUGE SECURITY PROBLEMS.  BUT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WAS IN RENO.  IT WON’T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE I CAN’T GIVE YOU ALL THE PIECES TO MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. I’M SHARING WHAT I CAN.

LOOK, IF WE WERE A LONG WAY OFF I’D TELL YOU.  SINCE I’M NOT TELLING YOU THAT, YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AT THIS ONE MOMENT.

SOMETIMES IF I DON’T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IT’S NOT BECAUSE I’M BEING RUDE. THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS I CAN’T OR WOULD RATHER NOT ANSWER.  AGAIN, I’M GIVING YOU WHAT I’VE GOT AND I’M SORRY IT’S NOT SPELLING EVERYTHING OUT IN DETAIL ATM.  I’M TRYING TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR EVERYONE.

And honestly I'll probably get crap for even showing up in the room.  This is what I have to give tonight and it’s going to have to do. IF THERE IS EVER A TIME WHERE I KNOW WE ARE DELAYED FOR A LONG TIME, I WILL TELL YOU.  BUT IM NOT TELLING YOU THAT.  No one is trying to leave you guys high and dry.  Everyone is just trying to do what they think is best to help this come faster...

Guru Med:  OK NOW TO THE DINAR  HARRY POSTED AN ARTICLE IT IF YOU READ IT FAST APPEARS THEY ARE SAYING TO WAIT OR CBI NEEDS ANOTHER YR THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS SAYING

YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE ENTIRE FACTS WHAT THEY SAY IS THEY WERE GOING TO START IN 2010 BUT WERE NOT READY AND CBI NEEDED MORE TIME

OK NOW YESTERDAY WE HAD THE ARTICLE THAT CBI HAS BEEN IN THE PROCESS OF 1 YR NOW ON THE PROCESS WHICH IS THE EXTRA YR NEEDED AND THEY STILL ARE ON TRACK TO IMPLEMENT IT IN THE 2013 BUDGET THAT IS ALL THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT SO I NEEDED TO NIP THIS IN THE BUTT NOW SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING

I AM NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE POLITICAL SCENE WE HAVE TO REMEMBER MOST COUNTRIES IN THIS REGION ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT NONE OF THEM ARE SOUND ALL HAVE PROBLEMS LOOK AT KUWAIT THEY HAVE SUSPENDED PARLIAMENT SEVERAL TIMES ONCE FOR 2 YRS AND IT NEVER IMPACTED THE RATE FOR THE KWD

KWD'S PARLIAMENT HAD SO MANY ISSUES THAT THE AMIR  SAID SCREW YOU AND SENT THEM PACKING SAID SIT AND THINK ABOUT IT FOR A COUPLE YEARS
LOL I DONT CLAIM TO BE THE SMARTEST GUY ON THIS STUFF BUT SHOW ME SOMEONE BETTER LO  HO HO  HE HE HA HA I WAS FUNNING HONEST

Guru Blaino:   We continue to dig for facts and pieces to this massive puzzle. There were several meetings and events this week that had an impact on the RV.  We hope that it's CLOSE!

Guru Bludog:  What is currency redenomination?.............................. Currency redenomination is the process where a new unit of money replaces the old unit with a certain ratio.

It is achieved by removing zeros from a currency or moving some decimal points to the left, with the aim of correcting perceived misalignment in the currency and pricing structure, and enhancing the credibility of the local currency.

How will the Naira be redenominated?............ It is by dropping two zeros from the currency or moving two decimal places to the left. The name of the national currency will still be the Naira.

However, during the transition period, the existing Naira will be referred to as the “Old Naira”, and the new one to be called the “New Naira”. After the transition period, the word “New” may be dropped. For example, the following equivalents will obtain as we re-denominate:

What are the Benefits of the Re-denomination?....The medium and long-term benefits can only be appreciated when redenomination is seen in the context of the other three policy initiatives.

The specific benefits of re-denomination include:

•Making pricing more efficient. Given the level of prices and low purchasing power of the coins, prices generally adjust in discrete jumps of five or ten Naira, rather than in Kobo. Under the new regime, one kobo will have relative value. We can see the price of fuel go up from say, 70kobo to say, 71 or 72 kobo instead of the current jumps of N65 to N70 to N75, etc. Correcting this distortion in pricing structure can have enormous impact on the national economy, especially as we commit to low inflation.

•cultivating the habit of using coins and reinforcing the on-going currency reforms.

•Promoting a more efficient payments system e.g. making ATMs part of our payment culture and de-congesting banking halls. Instead of withdrawing N50,000 from an ATM machine, N500 of the ‘new Naira’ will command exactly the same value.

•As we aspire for an international financial status and to become Africa’s financial hub by 2020, re-denomination will make for easy conversion to other currencies. As a ‘Reference Currency’, it will be easy for citizens of West Africa and other countries to convert to their national currencies and other currencies

•Reducing the risks associated with carrying large physical cash as we eliminate large denominations with very little value

•Discouraging currency substitution and addressing the perception that the domestic currency is weak despite its stability.

•Reducing the cost of printing, distribution and processing of currency

•Discouraging the abuse of the Naira as each Naira note under the ‘new Naira’ will have relatively high value, and coins will dominate transactions at the lower end of the market.

Dinar Detectives: 2008 Flashback - Shabibi on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. Dr. Shabibi said at the Arab banking conference in Cairo "We aspire in the near future for the Iraqi dinar to RETURN to what it was in the 70's and the beginning of the 80's against the dollar and other foreign currencies. We are ENDEAVORING and SERIOUS in this regard, but added that this PROCESS IS NOT EASY and simple and depends on the supply and demand of Iraqi dinars.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum