Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana scamming  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Adam Montana scamming

Go down

Adam Montana scamming  Empty Adam Montana scamming

Post by Oldtimer61 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:34 am

Good morning everyone!

Today is Thursday, 13th of July 2017...

... and we are looking good!

If you have any questions about "where we are", just check my update from yesterday:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/241202-adam-montana-weekly-12-july-2017/

(I played a little joke there - don't fall for it! Adam Montana scamming  Default_wink )

I also mentioned that a few spots have opened up in VIP due to older "monthly" members 
neglecting to update their credit card info... Adam Montana scamming  Default_shrug I warned you!

So this morning I woke up and thought to myself... "Self, you have more important things 
to worry about than who is or isn't in VIP. And with Iraq making all this headway, you should
probably close it again."

It's always been my opinion that an RV would happen on a Sunday, since that's the start of 
their week. I'm not saying it is THIS Sunday... but it could be! 

Life is short, and my life will get VERY busy Post-RV (as if it wasn't busy enough already!), so 
I am going to accomplish two things this morning:

1. I'm going to close VIP again, no later than this Sunday. It will stay closed to new members 
for at least a few weeks, to give me time and space to get some important work done.

2. You're going to get a chance to join, at a discount... and you all know I like a friendly wager
once in a while, so the discount will depend on a coin toss!

Heads, it's a 27% discount. Tails, it's 17%. (Random numbers, because that's the mood I'm in!)

Ready? Here I go!

(drumroll)

... IT'S HEADS! 

Adam Montana scamming  Default_feature_party 

Here's the discount code: heads27

Use it here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

VIP members, you can use it to extend your current membership OR upgrade to Platinum. Every 
Platinum member should already have a personally signed Certificate from me, at the ready for 
all things Post RV. (If you are Platinum and don't have your Certificate, please use the support tab!)

All other VIP members, as soon as the RV is announced - you are automatically upgraded to Platinum
and you will need to confirm your current address in order to receive it. (Don't send us your address
before I send out the text message, it will be ignored.)

Your VIP Certificate has a number associated with YOUR name, and that is what you use when you 
cash in at our VIP partnering banks and businesses. It's what you use to gain access to our Post-RV
investments, it's your lifeline to continued profits and benefits through this group. 

Oh yeah... you know this isn't over when we cash in, right? There is much, muchmore to come!

Adam Montana scamming  Default_th_smiley_two_thumbs_up 

I know a lot of people out there have short arms and deep pockets, and probably dust bunnies breeding
in their wallets, simply have a hard time spending money on anything... so if any of the current VIP 
members want to chime in and vouch for the value in our private room... go ahead. I love hearing the 
positive feedback from you!

That's it for this morning! Check out my update from yesterday, and take advantage of the lucky coin-
toss!

Here's the discount code: heads27

Use it here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

See you in VIP, and GOOOOO RRRVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

Adam Montana scamming  Default_tip_hat

- Adam
 If the sheep keep falling for his bullshit shame on them! Of course the older members didn't renew cuz it's nothing more than a scam! Adam I wouldn't want to be you when the dinar doesn't turn out to be nothing more than worthless toilet paper. At best whoever bought dinar you'll only lose 25% on it and that's if you go to Iraq and exchange it. All dinar outside of Iraq is worthless. That day is coming. Keep looking over your shoulder Adam. You can run but you can't hide. You'd be lucky if the Feds arrest you. All the Billybobs you scammed will hunt you down and mount your head above their fireplaces. Your days are numbered as soon as the redomination, (lol) happens.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana scamming  Empty Re: Adam Montana scamming

Post by Sam I Am on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:18 pm

"... this morning I woke up and thought to myself... "Self, you have more important things 
to worry about than who is or isn't in VIP ..."

That's true. He has to worry about losing his assets in the divorce. He has to worry about a class action lawsuit when people learn that they bought VIP thinking that he was a Harvard grad who made money on the Kuwaiti dinar when in fact he didn't even finish high school and was 14 during Desert Storm. And he has to worry about the Feds coming after him for his offshore and Belize scams.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana scamming  Empty Montana

Post by Scotchie on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Hope he is filing tax forms!

Another area for the Feds to look into

Scotchie