Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN - Sandnsea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: WSOMN - Sandnsea   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:42 pm

Subject: Sandnsea   Today at 12:07 pm

I find it interesting that Sandnsea will not give up on her 15 minutes of fame.

The problem for Sandnsea is that she knows nothing.

She is talking. but saying nothing.

The delay is because of double dipping and stolen dinars?

Well, who is going to get all the dinars back from ISIS?

It is confusing why there would be a one time payout of 250,000 dinars.  What the hell does that mean?  .

There are no tiers, especially when you talk zim.  The zim is garbage.  Well, to make it easier, there is no such thing as tiers.  You either can cash out or not.

As far as ADMINBILL, he knows nothing at all.  How can you believe what he tells you is fact?

Sandnsea, give it up.  You will prove to be a liar some weeks from now when nothing happens. 

Why did you ever stick your toe in the water?  Is your husband not paying attention to you?

Very sad to see someone mentally decline.

Scotchie
VIP Member

Subject: Sandnsea II   Today at 12:36 pm

Following WSOMN for years, I got to know Sandnsea.  This, as far as I am concerned, is totally out of character for her.  It is impossible to have information about a potential RV when there is no information to back up her claim.  If, by miracle, there is a revaluation announced, why would one just cash in 250,000?  You take your full holdings.
Who does this make sense to?  I remember Tony saying if the dinar revalues and you are not prepared to exchange, take a 25,000 note with you to the bank to get you through until you could exchange the rest.  What sandnsea is saying is just plain odd.

At WSOMN we have had our share of those who suddenly became knowledgeable about when and for how much you could cash in.  All of these people had their few minutes of fame, and then disappeared.

One of the more prolific posters, Starman, died many months ago.  He was certain everyone would be able to cash in before January l 2017.  We had rocker66, and Catallina, and kermit53 (who is still waiting for his high up Asian contact to be right), and, of course, Awakein3D, who has recently seemed to fall asleep.

I am not a psychologist and cannot figure out why these people need to lie to get attention.  It must be that something is lacking in the private lives, that they all os a sudden need attention.

I never would have expected Sandnsea to become one of these who cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality..

It saddens me, because she is selling her reputation on a lie.

To my WSOMN friends. perhaps you can humor Sandnsea, but for your own sanity, do not believe anything she says.

Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN - Sandnsea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: