Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More!   7/12/17 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More! 7/12/17

Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More!   7/12/17 Empty WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More! 7/12/17

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:56 am

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More!   7/12/17 Sandns14

I was told yesterday that moving your money all around to protect it means nothing anymore. There is only a 1x payout of 250k no matter how many banks you spread it around in.

The reason for delays at T4 have been massive fraud and cracking down on double dippers.

Also cracking down on stolen dinars at this level

Do not expect to exchange - go out and buy more currency - and return to the bank to exchange again - it won't work

Seems things have changed once again - some feel our banks will be safe - others are heading to the Caymans

The Calls have had a lot of bad and incorrect information - Admin has had a steady ship - verify everything you hear out of this room.

Just trying to pass along what I can
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More!   7/12/17 Empty Sandnsea

Post by Scotchie on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:07 pm

I find it interesting that Sandnsea will not give up on her 15 minutes of fame.

The problem for Sandnsea is that she knows nothing.

She is talking. but saying nothing.

The delay is because of double dipping and stolen dinars?

Well, who is going to get all the dinars back from ISIS?

It is confusing why there would be a one time payout of 250,000 dinars.  What the hell does that mean?  .

There are no tiers, especially when you talk zim.  The zim is garbage.  Well, to make it easier, there is no such thing as tiers.  You either can cash out or not.

As far as ADMINBILL, he knows nothing at all.  How can you believe what he tells you is fact?

Sandnsea, give it up.  You will prove to be a liar some weeks from now when nothing happens. 

Why did you ever stick your toe in the water?  Is your husband not paying attention to you?

Very sad to see someone mentally decline.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More!   7/12/17 Empty Sandnsea II

Post by Scotchie on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Following WSOMN for years, I got to know Sandnsea.  This, as far as I am concerned, is totally out of character for her.  It is impossible to have information about a potential RV when there is no information to back up her claim.  If, by miracle, there is a revaluation announced, why would one just cash in 250,000?  You take your full holdings.
Who does this make sense to?  I remember Tony saying if the dinar revalues and you are not prepared to exchange, take a 25,000 note with you to the bank to get you through until you could exchange the rest.  What sandnsea is saying is just plain odd.

At WSOMN we have had our share of those who suddenly became knowledgeable about when and for how much you could cash in.  All of these people had their few minutes of fame, and then disappeared.

One of the more prolific posters, Starman, died many months ago.  He was certain everyone would be able to cash in before January l 2017.  We had rocker66, and Catallina, and kermit53 (who is still waiting for his high up Asian contact to be right), and, of course, Awakein3D, who has recently seemed to fall asleep.

I am not a psychologist and cannot figure out why these people need to lie to get attention.  It must be that something is lacking in the private lives, that they all os a sudden need attention.

I never would have expected Sandnsea to become one of these who cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality..

It saddens me, because she is selling her reputation on a lie.

To my WSOMN friends. perhaps you can humor Sandnsea, but for your own sanity, do not believe anything she says.

Sad

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More!   7/12/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More! 7/12/17

Post by Tinef2 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:17 pm

of course everyone would love for this BS fantasy to come true, but ..  

in boiler room sales this type of deception is called a take-over, using a fresh voice to parrot the same bs as the salesman before. 

Correct, by using a deflective tactic by saying, "I was told" from a mysterious source (that time has proven is false positive info) to a non- ME expert is totally ridiculous.

Just when this scam could not get any more nutty, they regurgitate an old strategy from 4-5 years back. 

These are desperate people milking every drop from a cash-cow until this scam dries up 

or ... my favorite wishful thought; the FBI, SEC, FTC or maybe even the IRS wakes up and indites a few unlicensed con men/woman for soliciting, promoting/MLM & selling a non- tradable currency as an investment vehicle or just maybe catching a few for money laundering donations and cash to their skills and support staff. 

Everyone needs a dream... that's mine.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More!   7/12/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More! 7/12/17

Post by Ponee on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:40 pm

I see why she left here.  There was no way she could become a GURU if she stayed and posted here.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru SandNSea Explains RV Delay & More!   7/12/17 Empty Tinef

Post by Scotchie on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Thank you Tinef.

Makes sense to me.

You do explain clearly why this scam needs to be recognized by those that could stop it.

Even ADMINBILL, our honorable, religious, no-nonsense Moderator of WSOMN has changed his stripes along the way.

After over 200 wrong predictions, he did finally say he had no idea on when this would happen.  Gaining his composure, he is now back to his crystal ball.

Yes, ADMINBILL, who seemed so dedicated to WSOMN, is now selling travel services, a technology pyramid scheme, and FDA UN-approved herbal remedies.

I guess everyone wants to get their two cents out of this before it is finally declared a scam.  Though ADMINBILL surely knows the zim is the biggest scam, he will not acknowledge this while he is selling his products and services.  It would defeat his purpose for being in WSOMN chat.

I watched a great, informative, intelligent chat board changed into a hopium den, with no real information, only rumor, fantasy and lies.  It is very disheartening.

How, those remaining in WSOMN chat do not now realize that they have been had, it beyond me.  I guess getting a "sandnsea" now and then to promote and continue the fantasy might keep some interested.

I regret some of my friends are still in chat, still hoping for the impossible, still counting their currencies on a weekly, if not daily basis.

Yes, Scotchie and many others were banned, and it is now down to the desperate and religious.  To pray for a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar and/or zim is sacrilegious, as far as I am concerned.

For many it is just too late for the authorities to intervene, and all they extra monies have been invested in a scam.  Even though they still believe this will happen any day, they cannot afford to buy more currencies, and YES, some know not to buy more currencies.

When it is too good to be true.............,

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Cockroach Admin Bill is nothing more than a scumbag scammer. He f upped by putting the store he's a cashier at when he stated a 10% discount at check out if you mention the rv. One of the angry sheep, once the truth comes out is going to take him out. Cockroach Bill you made it so easy to find you! Can you believe the sheep follow a cashier?  What a joke! The issue with sandnsea about tiers and a minimum you can exchange makes her sound like a real douche bag. These scumbag scammers are getting desperate and will say anything to validate their bullshit as more and more of the sheep are growing restless. When the sheep realize that these scumbags have scammed them there isn't anyway they can hide. Well maybe Russia or China. Good luck with that.  The scumbag scammers who have ripped people off for years, their days are numbered. They'll wish they went to prison. It's just a matter of time!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum