Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:41 am

Guru Bluwolf:  Listen up; for what is worth, we are in the best position ever, just waiting on the codes through a phone call, whatever news you may see coming out of Iraq has no relation with this international release, just make sure that your paperwork is all ready and your personal data secure. Also; Iraq is now known as becoming the highest currency in the Middle East as part of the GCC, its rate should be the highest, way over Kuwait. and the highest of all middle eastern countries Well the blessing; it is here and we know it, the rates are locked in in our banks, hopefully all the time buying is officially over and done with, we are in a second by second alert. Please make no mistake I know what I say and when to say it, and those that know me know how I work. Be blessed; now and on alert, leave all frustrations and depressions at the door, prosperity is on its way, keep the faith and start declaring, for all has been accomplished.

I am silent with all things sensitive and I will not give out any pertinent information to no one..   There will come a time when all things that you speak will come to be, do not think it is impossible for all we need to do is just speak out to the world one word at a time.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  We have some very good contacts who are telling this is done. When I say it's over, I mean it's over as far as their concerned.

It still needs to show live. We still don't understand what the holdup is. There are still people telling us they are at the bank still. I'm not going to the bank yet until this is over.

Guru TNT Tony:  The information is still the same.  We're still hearing it's done. I believe there is a date and time they are going to do this even though everything is done. That date and time is what we're waiting on.

Agreements are in place and we're just waiting for it to show.

There are a lot of frustrated people and there is mass confusion but that's because we are that close and it is done, done, done, it just hasn't happened yet. We get 20-40 intel calls a day saying that it's happening in 30 minutes.

I've even been down to hearing it was only 7 minutes away.

I'm on the banking side and there are people still waiting in Reno to get paid. There are even groups of people who believe this is happening and going through this every day. We even hear from government officials who are upset this hasn't gone yet.

We're rotating the excuses why this hasn't happened yet but that's because we are really expecting it.

All the pieces point to this being done this month. There's only 5 months until January and we're not going to have to wait that long.

Guru Gary:  I just got some values showing $19.91, $3.41, all these different rates showing up.

Guru Soonerfan62:  GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, WANT TO START OFF TONIGHT BY SAYING THE INTEL PROVIDERS THAT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS JOURNEY FOR QUITE A WHILE DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT IS BEING SAID ON THE SITES.

WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE HARMONY BETWEEN PROVIDERS FROM AT LEAST 4 SITES THAT I HAVE TALKED TO TODAY. WE ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER AND I FOR ONE AM PROUD OF ALL THESE GUYS AND GALS. VERY FEW INTEL PROVIDERS ARE COMING ON THE SITES NOW BUT NOT BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN SILENCED BUT BECAUSE WE WOULD RATHER WORK FOR YOU IN BETTER WAYS, GATHERING INTEL.

JUST BECAUSE I AM THE ONE COMING ON THE MOST OFTEN MEANS NOTHING. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT MOST OF MY FELLOW PROVIDERS BELIEVE THAT I WONT PUT ANY OF THEM OR YOU IN BAD SITUATION WITH YOUR INVESTMENT. GUYS I HAVE WORKED WITH MANY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE BUT WILL SAY, I HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH A BETTER GROUP OF PEOPLE EVER.

WHEN I FINALLY POST THIS, I WANT NO ONE SAYING THANKS SOONERFAN62, I WANT YOU TO SAY THANKS TO THE "TEAM" FOR EVERYTHING THAT WE BRING. ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIEND FOOTFORWARD FOR THE INTEL HE BROUGHT THIS AFTERNOON. THE LONG ROAD IS ALMOST OVER AND YES MOST OF US WILL BE HERE POST RV. WITH THAT SAID, LET'S CHAT.

OKIE SAYS AND I QUOTE " OKIE SAY TELL EVERYONE AT INTEL4U THAT HE LOVES ALL OF YOU AND THAT HE IS HERE NOW AND AFTER RV FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU" END QUOTE

Guru Phoenix3333: "The National Alliance calls for the blocks passage of important laws and to provide candidates of the Security Ministries. The NA said during the meeting on Wednesday evening on the unity of the National Alliance to activate and speed up the paper and political reform and constitutional Tdmninha all the demands made by the partners and that its decisions are binding on all, including the government.The meeting confirmed that the HCL belongs to all and therefore must be distributed evenly and imports based on the ratio of the population across the federal government as stated in the Constitution."

Guru BGG:   it looks alot like Maliki and the NA is up to it’s normal tricks of delay and deny. Does this surprise anyone?? I know Talibani is in town, as were the other actors we have talked about. However, at this point – it would be a dream come true if the news articles about Talibani threatening to retire were true. That would move this process along soooooo much faster. With Al-Hashemi unable to fulfill the duties – the POR job would go to Najafi. We all know how much he likes Maliki. The “official request” for a NCV would take about 4 nanoseconds to get sent to the Speakers office.
It looks to me, there is still a significant grounds well of support to remove Maliki. Maybe more so now than before. I know both Iran and the US would like him to stay (for purely selfish reasons) but I just don’t see it that way.  I think the inside scoop is the info is good thru early next week...we should hear some info no later than late into the weekend.

I have confidence that either Maliki will be removed or (the lesser of the options) he will bend over and give up the Erbil (finally).  I still have more confidence they will remove Maliki, than he will implement anything during a National Meeting. We're a ways off from Maliki actually "doing it."  I'm hearing the National Meeting will be announced shortly (very credible). However, I still don't think he'll change his stripes and do right even under the threats he is now.

Guru Adam Montana:  I think Iraq is more concerned with Iraq than they are with the US.  Will our elections have an impact? Absolutely yes!  Will Iraq wait for the outcome? I doubt it. Iraq is focused on Iraq. When they are in the right position and their ducks are reasonable in place, that's when it will happen.  [post 5 of 8...stay tuned!]

Iraq does have more natural resources and definitely should have a currency valued at or higher than a country like Egypt. That's another reason I'm hanging onto my IQD. 

Lots of people will compare Iraq to Turkey simply to back up their negative points. True, there are some similarities... but the big picture is very different. Iraq is NOT Turkey, so we can't expect them to make the same choices Turkey made. The lopsters will deny that. 

Why do people insist that they have to have "cash on hand" to back up an RV when the US doesn't even follow that guideline? The US does NOT have gold, assets, or "cash" to back up the "value" of our monetary system. The debt we have IS part of the "value" of our money, it is on our balance sheet. Ever since we left the gold standard our "value" has basically been given to us by China and every other country that we owe money to based on one thing: CREDIT.   So, if the US doesn't have to have "cash on hand" to back up our debts, why does Iraq?

Guru Blaino:  our monday pass holds for NOW...a pass is a time during which the rv is unlikely to occur, but the end of the pass is not the signal that the rv is to appear at that moment...after issuing the pass, i recieved information that makes tuesday am seem... "interesting"...we shall await tuesday and see what, if anything develops...on a 1 to 100 SCALE, Tuesday's odds are roughly 70, IMO.

the issue for now appears to be these un-announced ministers.  They have been appointed and working since last fall...the question is this, are these two getting announced Or are they getting replaced since they have yet to be announced and as the political winds have shifted in the last 9 months.  i have no one (as yet) able to penetrate the national council meetings to reveal the direction that this will GO.  But we know THIS,  there is not much of an excuse or reason WHY.  the reports of banks, especially chase in houston having cashed out their employees are totally confirmed to be unconfirmable...i have spoken to chase and wf management in a number of REGIONS...It's all bs.

Guru Enorrste:   It will NOT happen in the next two days.  There are still a few things that have to be handled by the CBI and the Parliament and the government, and until those issues are resolved you can forget about all...saying "today or tomorrow."  Don't expect anything until late this month or early next month, at the earliest.

Guru Poppy3:  came back for a min???? LISTEN I want all of us to pray that they follow through and rid themself of MALIKI here is why !!!! I know DR SHABIBI has stated several times he wants the complete goi and all issued emplimented but remember MALIKI tried to get the DR out of the CBI position and Shabi doesn't like Maliki at all and for sure doesn't trust him for the future.. PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYING MALIKI WILL BE REMOVED AND DR SHABIBI WILL FIND FAVOR WITH THE NEW COMPLETE ADMINISTRATION. POPPY3

if he stays if may take a lot of time for dr shabibi to gain trust enough to rv the MONEY.... Poppy3

Guru Vic1:  Just here for a while... I will say a few words to all and will try to come back a little later!  Many have written me e-mails and asked me some of the most off the wall questions... of all people asking me "IF" I really believe this Iraqi Dinar will increase in value!!!

Look Family...many calls from non-intell folks...get the drift! My "friends" in London...BMP-Paribus... My Dear friend ar the Int'n Gold council ...these are not people joking around! We are looking at EU/USA/ Pacific Rim... Markets Many things are lining up! We need to stay calm...these are not a few thousand dinar..holders! The 26 and 27th of June ...London Investment people that are into serious overall Markets that are all over this! Remember... We are looking at a One Time RV...short of Speak...These Guys are in it for the LONG HAUL!

They will have an RV...everyday!!! This is no...JOKE!!! I'm really trying to bring in This notion...so you all understand! BIG Players...are NOT holding this UP!!! They need their MONEY!!! Investors do NOT ...come in on a WHIM...These are people that have studied the Market...and KNOW what the final outcome...Represents! Nathaniel Rothschild...has a 50%/50% All Stock split...with a Turkish..oil company in Kurdistan! GENTLE...HE does NOT and WILL NOT...Bet on a LAME...HORSE! I really need you all to Understand...we really are at a any moment...Drop the Green Flag...Moment! These HEAVY HITTERS...do not Drink "MILK" after winning the INDY500! Please stay...Grounded!!! We are ..really in a GREAT POSITION!!! I pray YOU...Really...Understand what it is I'm Saying!!!   Never ...ever...DOUBT! "IF" there is DOUBT...Then Please....stay OUT!!!

Brotherman...Vic1tgk!!! GOT IT! "ALL IS COMING...TO an ABRUPT... TRAIN STATION...STOP! Then We DIS-EMBARK..

Ask...yourself...a simple Question! "IF" you are the man at the HELM... How would you explain...to the REST...WHOM did not believe when you told them about this...Iraqi Dinar... that it was and IS..."TRUE"! How would you...tell 305Million that only say...3million...Were BRAVE...and YES...i have too add "SMART" to have gotten into this...OK...Let's call it a "SPECULATION" for the sense of argument! HOW...would YOU...TELL the REST of America? How...would you answer that question? See...being PREZ...at this particular time in HISTORY...Is NOT EASY!!! KEEP THE FAITH... Wave those AMERICAN FLAGS... and KNOW that THE FEW...Have to HELP...those that did not see...Some wear Glasses! Some who SIGNED the ...."DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE....WROTE QUITE....LARGE...so The KING Of England...would Have NO......Problem...SEEING!!! That is who...WE ARE!!! The Large....PRINT, SIGNERS!!! "FREEDOM... COMES...!" Are YOU ALL....READY? The Ball is In your...COURT!!!

Thank you all... I was..."BORN READY" as all of you were too! LOVE ....That is ALL CHRIST....Preached!!! In many ways...however the END...RESULT...is LOVE!!!

Sadr... Tells Maliki... I did not hear a bell ring!!! NO...DAH! When a Man is DEAF and Blind to the NEEDS of HIS ....PEOPLE!!! How could he hear a bell? So... How about a "BULL HORN" MALIKI...YOU JERK... YOUR OUT!!! This FREAK of a CREATURE... does not UNDERSTAND... That the catcher ...THREW HIM OUT....AT First...BASE!!! You cannot "STEAL" Second base...unless your on First base! OH... so Maliki...YOU wanna...Play" PICKLE"... OK! BOYZ.... IN BLUE.... What do we DO? When Someone is BAD!!! WE THROW them OUT... WE grab by their COLLARS! As we sing.... BAD... BOY ...BAD BOY...What You GONNA...DO! What you gonna DO...When AMERICA...COMES FOR YOU!!! We can all Answer... "LEAVE" all at ONCE!!! MALIKI...YOOOOOUUUUURRRRR.....OUT!!!

WHAT NEWS...TALKS OF...WILL BE ALL TOGETHER...DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS TO BE WRITTEN IN HISTORY....BOOKS! REMEMBER...THIS IS ABOUT AMERICA! UNITED... WE STAND... NOT IF THE REP...OR DEMOS... GET THE CREDIT! WE MIGHT HAVE DIFFERENT IDEAS AT TIMES...HOWEVER... WE STAND "UNITED" FOR THE ...RED WHITE AND BLUE!!! NO "I" IN TEAM! WE ARE ALL UNITED... AS ONE! YES...IN "GOD WE TRUST"! MY FINAL ANSWER!!!

Guru Milndollarbabe: The money (Iraqi) was devalued overnight. I have presented the IMF chart that shows such in my previous chats. It was in the 3's at the time in 2003 prior to the new currency that we hold being introduced.

Secondly, according to the IMF stats, when a country goes into article 8, which makes them a convertible (tradable) country/currency, they cannot be a 2 currency country. This is part of article 8.

Which means if they are to dedollarize, they have to be above $1 or the citizens will NOT stop using the USD. They will at that time become 1 currency, and that will be the dinar.

Thirdly, this is digital currency and not backed by gold, etc. So, I will go into our Fed Reserve and be used for prenegotiated oil prices of $32.00 where we will then use the currency that we take in as petrodinars and make a small fortune on oil purchases/selling.

Guru Med:   UNLESS THERE IS SOME MAJOR UPROAR MALIKI WILL SURVIVE AND IT HAS TO BE PUBLIC.  HIS MEMBERS IN THE STATE ARE FANATICS AND I AM SURE THEY ARE ALL IN DEEP IN THE CORRUPTION, THEY HAVE TO BE YOU DONT BECOME A BILLIONARE IN 6 YRS WITH NO INVESTMENTS, NO MONEY TO INVEST...WHEN ALL ARE CORRUPT WHO MAKES HIM ACCOUNTABLE.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Right now they are investigating the economic impact this currency reform project will have inside of Iraq. The feasibility of the project is being addressed by the Council of Ministers and the CBI. They are working toward removing all remaining obstacles. Preferably, the CBI will receive the approbative nod from the Council of Ministers. This coordination would promote a smooth transition and the success of the national project.  Everything points to their plan (of which we are forced to speculate on and have no infallible confirmation), being accomplished in 2012.

Guru Bulldog75:   THERE IS NOTHING HOLDING THIS BACK ON THE SURFACE. BEHIND THE CURTAIN IS A POWER STRUGGLE OF THE GOOD VS. BAD. [do you feel this is going to go through or to the weekend?]  MY INTUITION SAYS NO. EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC HERE. ITS A DEAD END STREET. NO TURNS. RIVER OF NO RETURN.

Freebird: Anyone who bothers to research on their own, realizes the first shot we have at seeing this is in September.

You may say why would the CBI give us an accurate time-frame for a RV by referencing September and January all the time? 

They aren't saying anything about a revaluation. They aren't referencing the rate at all, they are trying to educate the public a change is coming and using the guise of a "redenomination" articles to conceal their true intentions. 

Iraq WILL REVALUE and if we're very lucky this will be a historic revaluation, the likes of which the world has never seen.  A 100,000% increase from .00085 to .85 is the dream we all signed up for, unless you listen to "gurus" in which case you are holding out for a $42 rate.

At .85 that gives Shabibi something to work with and he will use the the market to drive the rate up and eventually I do believe that Iraq will have the highest exchange rate in the M.E.  Kaperoni had an excellent post outlining this process recently.

It is possible in the next week that Iraq could hold a National Meeting and announce the Ministers (permanent, not interim), Strategic Council, implement Erbil and HCL but not likely. As usual Parliament's latest attendance numbers were abysmal.

Last showing was around 50%. I do believe deals are being struck though as we speak, which is why Maliki's opposition has backed down as of late. Most likely, after Ramadan, we'll have a real shot at this. 

I don't see any way this goes into 2013, which is amazing news for us and we should all feel extremely grateful to be involved.  Ignore the usual hypers, their vague analogies and garbage contacts.

Do yourself a favor and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.  Keep the faith, this should be over in a few months at the most. 

SoldierA21:  I just heard from a high source that I don't hear from hardly at all unless its very important that it's going to be "DONE" within a couple days!

Start looking for it tomorrow.  Woohoo!  he's not the type of source that gives long explanations so when he says one sentence I listen!  He's in the position to know whats going on.  cant say anymore. Just be positive all!! It's right around the corner!

even Blaino knows its almost here although I think he's looking at only Iraq. This goes beyond Iraq.   We should be done with this within a couple days

well I'm praying I'm right but I just don't get info like this so I'm way excited!just be ready to look for it tomorrow. I am.   

Cheevo: NO LOP!!  World bank: Helen Maria confirmed the Special Representative of the World Bank, "The strategic relationship with Iraq will be extended from 2012 until the year 2016." Indicating that "this strategy is not only in Iraq but in several countries." Said Helen during her visit to Muthanna province today, "There are agreements and negotiations with the central government to identify the joints and the details of this strategy." Noting that "the World Bank will consider the special nature of this country in order to identify important points about this strategy." Afterthought, "but in general." She added that "this strategy will emphasize topics the development of macro-economic growth and development as well as issues relating to capacity-building and transparency and the fight against corruption and other ways to promote a strong economy for this country." Noting that "the Bank is trying to help create an environment that provides job opportunities and eliminate unemployment and a focus on the youth. "noting that" many young people are eligible to enter the Iraqi market. " Revealed Helen that "there is a plan to restructure the Rafidain and Rasheed to contribute to the creation of financial and banking sector better in Iraq contributes to the promotion of investment and provide an ideal environment." Afterthought "should there be a banking sector active in Iraq, but we Ntanaj to cooperation by the party return. " On the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency "I think that this may have been in Turkey and will not have any effect, either positive or negative.", Adding: "But if what has been implemented correctly and I mean here properly is to keep the same purchasing power of the currency after deletion of zeros if there was a thousand dinars, and after deletion of zeros has become a must for this dinars dinar to have the same purchasing power of one thousand dinars." NO LOP!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum