Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible

3 posters

Go down

Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible Empty Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible

Post by faithblossoms Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:14 pm

I had a vision for changing our charitable contribution system and started a ministry although we ran aground without funding. It seems now that there may have been a bigger plan in mind as I simply needed to wait for God to do exactly what he showed me.

First to get to my post, we would like to create a web portal for charitable giving. The idea is that auto clearing house or paypal could be used to automate payments to any number of charities and that the fees associated with the transaction could be divided proportionately. This way if you give $100 mothly to 100 charities it would not cost you $150 in fees. We hoped we might get people to leverage a system to force utility companies to allow the savings in electronic statements to be given to their customer's charitable designation.

Another arm of this system would be for committing in faith to God's act of giving. The idea is that those with Dinars could put money on account that could be used to give someone a free education or rather a zero interest loan. This way the giving is charitable and could be used to pay for your kids' education. The requirement on the recipient would be to be a tither. Thus 10% of your income would be given forever. Once the loan is repaid, the recipient would be free to send the 10% collected to a charity of her or his choice. Everyone wins. I pay for my kids education and it costs me less because now it is a charitable donation. My kids go to school and then become tithers on whatever income they make which is what they should be doing anyway. The original loan amount is collected over time to pay for administration and to pay for future educations...

The main arm of the system is an employment system. I prayed and fasted following the need for God to speak a direction into my life. What I received was an answer to my question that I had following a feeding of the homeless. Since the homeless appear able, my question to them was why they were not able to obtain work. The answer surprisingly was lack of address. So as evangels and missionaries we seek out to deliver the Word of God, but we do it by offering food and a meal with no real way to get the homeless out of their loop. They have promise but no employment mechanism. And we as believers find it hard to support them as there is no accountability.

So what if we could present the Word of God with social networking? We create a site where people have a web space for stating their goals to obtain work. Then instead of putting please help on a piece of cardboard and asking for beer money, the cardboard now reads help joeb@emiracleworker.com. Then when the believer gets home and looks up the individual she can see that he desires to regain work as a cook. The supporter commits her $10 a month from utility bill electronic savings to this worker. If this worker meets his goal, his supporter will be free to help others. If the cook works in a nonprofit, the need continues. So an eMiracleWorker can obtain help from supporters and work in nonprofit, leave to work in the profit sector and free up supporters, or continue to solicit additional supporters to support other new workers. Meanwhile the supporters get to look into and affect the lives of those they support.

Now lets look at revamping our charitable system of giving. Why not do all that is mentioned above from a single transaction system allowing the believer to mange their own account and to remain anonymous. So just like putting a dinar in a collection plate in a non Iraq country, the church would be forced to covert the currency or in our case an IOU into legal tender. Once the church has validated its nonprofit status it can receive virtual funds deposited on the portal and tell others about the new online giving system. And those givers can now give to any number of charitable organizations monthly without additional transaction fees allowing us to be both wise and innocent in our givings.

It will take time to get this rolling and it is certainly waiting for the RV, but I believe there is a calling for this type of system. Please comment.

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible Empty Re: Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible

Post by smith Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Where's the accountability? Who handles the funds? Background of fund handlers. Background of distributors of funds...and on and on. Accountant?

I've worked in full-time ministry full time for the past 15 years, currently work for one of the largest 501c3's in the world and what you are asking for is a nightmare.

Plus, there are homeless shelters all over this nation, helping people. The problem is the people who are homeless, not lack of the providers trying to help them, including state run/state funded agencies. Addresses for employment are available through the agencies. The first thing the providers do is to get them back to school and retrained. Then, job placement. School is paid for through fasfa. The people who run these facilities have triple bachelors, double masters and are highly educated.

There is so much help out there, but most of the homeless are mentally ill, have drug/alcohol problems and no motivation. The biggest problem now is called drug induced mood disorder. So many people are on so many different drugs that they become more depressed and unable to handle daily life, like making it to an appointment on time, even for free stuff!

Your heart is in the right place, hon, but you need a more education. Sorry...

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible Empty Re: Promote the Word of God and make your kid's education tax deductible

Post by Smiling Topaz Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:25 pm

A great message on the power of tithing at www.saddleback.com ...Pastor Rick Warren's church ... go to the Internet Service and listen to the message. Very timely for all of us....

Smiling Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by faithblossoms Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm

smith wrote:Where's the accountability? Who handles the funds? Background of fund handlers. Background of distributors of funds...and on and on. Accountant?

I've worked in full-time ministry full time for the past 15 years, currently work for one of the largest 501c3's in the world and what you are asking for is a nightmare.

Plus, there are homeless shelters all over this nation, helping people. The problem is the people who are homeless, not lack of the providers trying to help them, including state run/state funded agencies. Addresses for employment are available through the agencies. The first thing the providers do is to get them back to school and retrained. Then, job placement. School is paid for through fasfa. The people who run these facilities have triple bachelors, double masters and are highly educated.

There is so much help out there, but most of the homeless are mentally ill, have drug/alcohol problems and no motivation. The biggest problem now is called drug induced mood disorder. So many people are on so many different drugs that they become more depressed and unable to handle daily life, like making it to an appointment on time, even for free stuff!

Your heart is in the right place, hon, but you need a more education. Sorry...

There are already financial accountability businesses in existence. Once there is funding to develop the site, it will not be difficult to make an automated process. Books are subject to review. What is the difference in any nonprofit, business or church?

The proposed system will not solve all problems. It will most likely benefit those that have more capability to function with technology. It will also benefit churches, ministries and nonprofits by providing an easy path for receiving donations and workers.

No nightmare is too big for God to handle. If He wants it then... If not, I have no problem letting it go. I have been learning a painful lesson in how to let things go as I am not the one in charge as much as I would like to fiddle with what I see as injustice Smile

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum