Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IDC Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge 7/11/17

Go down

IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 Empty IDC Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge 7/11/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:56 am

Dear Readers,

I would just like to address a challenge that OWK has offered me which I was not aware of until a beloved reader mentioned it to me.

"Money Is Good!" - One Who Knows Update ft. enerchi 7-10-17

"Patrick, You have to understand, sides are being drawn and it is not looking good for you. I have top sources that KNOW ALL. Remember?
I know about the conversations relating to my Magic Money post and it was decided NOT to post it because it was too encouraging and inspiring. (Really? In-fact, these are the type of posts I love the most.) I've got news for you Patrick, the time is very near when we are all going to find out who was telling the truth and who was not, who was being influenced by Cabal scum, and who was not. How are you going to look then?"

I live in the Philippines. The majority of the readers on this site are from the US. I choose to stay up all night, every night, 7 days a week maintaining this site getting as little sleep as possible. Why? Because I love this community and the IDC Family. I did not know OWK had posted another update that day on July 6th as I am usually busy tending to emails.

"So, will you post this post and/or my other post "Money is Magic In Your Pocket?" Who knows, maybe yes, but most likely no. But, it matters not to me or my followers who know where to find my posts on http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/ . When you refuse posts that call out the Cabal and reveal truth, you don’t stop it, but you do prove what side you are on. Does it matter what You Believe? Yes it does! .... Remember?"

I've got news for you Richard/OWK, your challenge was answered in less than a heartbeat.

"Money Is Magic In Your Pocket!" - One Who Knows Update 7-6-17

IDC  Website Update - Richard/OWK's/Swervy's Challenge   7/11/17 Giphy

I'd like to give my respect and a special thanks to enerchi for his thoughts. I too visit your site to get updated on non-GCR/RV news.

Thank you for choosing us.

~ Dinar Chronicles

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum