Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BACKDOC isn't looking at the three zeros DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

BACKDOC isn't looking at the three zeros

Go down

BACKDOC isn't looking at the three zeros Empty BACKDOC isn't looking at the three zeros

Post by Ponee on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:45 pm

KTFA:

WK:  Does anyone have a post by one of the 3 musketeers (Backdoc I think) saying they thought it would be July 8 and we all freaked about it so Frank had them take it down? I got a feeling they've known all along but Frank has spoon-fed us babies from window to window because that's all we could handle. I'd like to see that post again

Dew7:  He did say anytime after the eighth but if my memory serves me correct, he was not able to share with us why. But, here we are after the eighth and we are all in agreement that it could be any day now... Praise God! 

BACKDOC:  WHILE MANY SEEK ZEROS DROPPING TO HEROES, THE 3M'S LOOK FOR EVIDENCE OF U.S. LEGISLATIVE HEROES!    8@8, DOC     IMO

PMAC:  Might I take a WILD guess...  Can anyone say NEW GLOBAL TRADE DEAL (resulting in a US asset backed TRN/USN/UST?)  

Nothing says "Mosul WHO / IQD What?" like a T global trade deal of the Millennium!!  

How about that 10th - 12th SPEED OF LIGHT STUFF!!

Hootowl:  backdoc we do not seek the zero,s any longer ,,,they are dropped,,,,however do you care to discuss the legistrative laws that our president is trying to get passed to help the dinar holders in this country?ie tax laws,,dodd frank,,capital gains,,,so on and so forth,

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BACKDOC isn't looking at the three zeros Empty BACKDOC

Post by Scotchie on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:54 pm

No zeros were dropped.

There are no such thing as TRN's and USN's (rainbow currency)

Just lots of crapola here

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum