Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul 7/9/17

Go down

MOSUL - The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul   7/9/17 Empty The TNT Gang Celebrates the Liberation of Mosul 7/9/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:16 am

TNT

Stormy:
From NY Times MOSUL, Iraq — Dressed in a military uniform, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived here in Mosul on Sunday to congratulate Iraq’s armed forces on its victory over the Islamic State and mark the formal end of a bloody campaign that lasted nearly nine months, left much of Iraq’s second-largest city in ruins, killed thousands of people and displaced nearly a million more.

Daz:
NOW ON CNN...ABADI IN MOSUL...IN THE CROWD WITH THE IRAQ FLAG AROUND IS SHOULDERS WITH THE CAPTION...MOSUL LIBERATED FROM ISIS

Briona:
Now this is the full announcement we were waiting for.....

Elmerf123456:
This has been and continues to be the most fun and exhilarating dramatic soapbox ever! Well worth the price of admission !

Dedar:
elmer but unlike most soap operas we are hoping this one comes to an end.

Elmerf123456:
Dedar it will

The stars seem to be aligned and procedure seem to be following suit and I personally don't believe in coincidences it seems like everything is going as it should in terms of some sort of change and what that actually is I am pretty sure we will all know soon enough

Spankey:
You've always said " Mosul the crown jewel "

Elmerf123456:
Spanky that is true and I have not change my position with that one iota! Stability security and stabilization was and is a must and that victory hits on all three cylinders… Always remember that little hinges swing big doors and I've always looked at Mosul being the hinge!

To be very honest folks we don't know what's going to happen with this rate we hope what we've learned get us to where we want to wind up ! I have never felt sorry for naysayers I only feel sorry for naysayers that contributed to people sell their currency.

Bobinfanti:
Iraqi Day @iraqi_day · 29m29 minutes ago Iraq PM @HaiderAlAbadi inside operations room in #Mosul to announce complete liberation.

Harambe:
BBC: Mosul: Iraq PM to celebrate victory over IS in the city (July 9, 2017) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40549333

Xyz:
Abadi bless from Mosul achieve "great victory" http://translate.google.com/translate?sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.alsum​aria.tv/news/209300/-

"The next phase is looking for legislation that will facilitate t​he entry of investment and hard currency into the country," Jubou​ri

Jubouri said on Sunday that the next battle will carry the task of reconciliation and fold the page of the past and work to promote the economic reality through reconstruction and get out of the neck of the economic crisis, which will increase unless we face the plans of a court and scientific.

https://translate.google.com/translate?tl=en&u=http://alforatnews.com/​modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D146021

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum