Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"RV Clue... Maybe..." by Neo 7/9/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "RV Clue... Maybe..." by Neo 7/9/17   Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:55 am

I live by a US Army helicopter base.

More than once those choppers were buzzing around the city at night when the RV was Hot to Go..

Coincidence? Maybe....

The last time they were flying low over the city was the night before the shooting at the Congressional Baseball field June 14th... ( I don't live in the city where the shooting was)

Since then, nothing.... and No RV either...

They fly low at night over the city and wake up all the babies..... It's cool to watch...

A few times I've been out walking the dogs at night and I flipped them off to verify their night vision was working....

I probably shouldn't do that, I will end up with a mystery bullet in the knee cap....

Tonight....... No Choppers are out.... Dead Quiet...So I'm calling NO RV tonight...

Just got back from walking the dogs...

Another Pump Fake....

Do I really think something this serious would be posted on Dinar Chronicles in Advance???

No..(in my opinion).. Decoy Intel.... passed down to very good people just trying to help...

I'm on Team "Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday" for the RV release.... My gut says Thursday....

Based on past RVs on record...

And Tony and DC from TNT always said it would go on a weekend so that means, no way in Hell it goes on the weekend... Remember the TNT Friday good bye calls where they would have a good cry and some hugs, because the RV was going that weekend.... Ahhh the memories.... joy...

Remember, Don't piss off Pam, What ever happened to the Good Question Lady???

Okie the Oilman's plane about to land...... I'm getting emotional....

Neo, (grumpy, tired RV believer)

PS. If you want to feel better, shred your humanitarian project papers, curse the Elders. Then after a couple days print out another copy, after reading a positive post from Yosef....and pray for forgiveness...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "RV Clue... Maybe..." by Neo 7/9/17   Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:06 am

@Neo wrote:
Coincidence? Maybe....

Coincidence DEFINITELY. No "maybe" about it. You are an idiot.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"RV Clue... Maybe..." by Neo 7/9/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: