Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

My Ladies #2 7/7/17

2 posters

Go down

My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 Empty My Ladies #2 7/7/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:02 am

HERE IS ANOTHER GOOD CURRENCY LESSON
READ THIS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HOW CURRENCIES MOVE…THERE IS NO MAGIC BUTTON
HERE ARE SOME EMERGING MARKET CURRENCIES LOOK AT THIS AND TRY TO APPLY COMMON SENSE

https://www.reuters.com/arti…/emerging-markets-idUSL8N1JY1VU

MSCI's 24-country emerging market share index dropped 0.4 percent, falling for a second day and week running, while emerging sovereign bond spreads over U.S. Treasuries -- the premium investors demand to buy EM debt -- hovered at their highest in two weeks.
REMEMBER ALL THESE CURRENCIES ARE MOVING AGAINST THE DOLLAR

HOW CAN YOU EXPECT YOUR EXOTIC CURRENCIES TO “RV” TO 3 OR 4 TIMES THE STRONGEST RESERVE CURRENCY IN THE WORLD?

WHAT DOES THAT MATH LOOK LIKE?

VIETNAM HAS MADE IT TO EMERGING MARKET STATUS, BUT IRAQ AND ZIMBABWE ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERED FRONTIER MARKETS SO HOW ON EARTH DO THEIR CURRENCIES TRIPLE THE USD???

7/7/17

EMERGING MARKETS-Rand, lira and rouble rout rumbles on

* Rand, rouble, lira continue to slide

* EM stocks down for second week

* Trump and Putin meet at G20 meeting

* China FX reserves rise

By Marc Jones

LONDON, July 7 More falls for the rand, rouble and lira capped what was set to be one of the worst weeks of the year for emerging markets on Friday, with investors - who have seen billions of dollars wiped off portfolios - bracing for more turbulence ahead.

With nervousness rising about higher global interest rates ahead of U.S. jobs data, Russia's rouble and Turkey's lira were both down for a fifth day and roughly 2 and 3 percent respectively for the week.

South Africa's rand racked up a 3 percent weekly loss as worries continued about its central bank's independence, plans for land redistribution without compensation as well a lack of drive for much-needed economic reforms.

MSCI's 24-country emerging market share index dropped 0.4 percent, falling for a second day and week running, while emerging sovereign bond spreads over U.S. Treasuries -- the premium investors demand to buy EM debt -- hovered at their highest in two weeks.

EM stocks surged more than 15 percent in the first half of the year but the MSCI index has now lost $100 billion over the last month.

"This may be the beginning of a larger dollar up move against emerging market currencies," said Commerzbank FX technicals analyst Axel Rudolph.

He said downtrend lines had now been broken on both dollar-lira and dollar-rand charts and if the greenback got above highs hit earlier in the month against the likes of the euro, it would be confirmation that it was on the rise again.

Most Asian currencies also traded cautiously overnight as investors awaited the U.S. June jobs report, the Bank of Japan boosted its bond buying programme but the European Central Bank (ECB) signalled it was edging closer to scaling its back.

There was much focus too on the first face-to-face meeting between Donald Trump and Russia's Vladimir Putin since Trump became U.S. President.

The rouble drop on the day took it to a five-month low of 60.49 versus the dollar. Russian stocks were also down with the dollar-denominated RTS index 1.8 percent lower and the rouble-based MICEX off 0.9 percent at 1,906 points.

Analysts at Binbank said in a note that the rouble could firm up below the psychologically important threshold of 60 against the dollar if the Putin-Trump meeting goes well.

The rouble is also under pressure from unexpectedly high inflation, which hit 4.4 percent in June, challenging the central bank's aim of bringing it to a post-Soviet low of 4 percent this year.

"The Russian central bank is now more likely to pause its rate cuts in July to address the inflationary shock," analysts at Alfa Bank said in a note.

Other tensions which have buffeted emerging markets over the last few weeks were also rumbling on. The Unites States said it was increasingly concerned that a rift between Qatar and other Arab states could drag on for a long time.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in said it was time for North Korea to decide whether it wanted dialogue or not.

Chinese data showed its foreign exchange reserves rose modestly in June to $3.057 trillion. It was its fifth straight monthly rise, although by slightly less than economists had expected. The yuan was heading for a modest weekly fall while Chinese stocks ended mixed as they snapped a two-week winning streak.

For GRAPHIC on emerging market FX performance 2017, see tmsnrt.rs/2e7eoml For GRAPHIC on MSCI emerging index performance 2017, see tmsnrt.rs/2dZbdP5

Link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 Empty My Ladies #2

Post by Scotchie Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:11 am

Correct.

Vietnam is going strong....one of the strongest economies in the Far East.

They are satisfied with the current exchange rate to the dollar.

They are fully international.

Iraq is 10 years behind the times.  A revaluation is laughable.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

My Ladies   #2    7/7/17 Empty Re: My Ladies #2 7/7/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:19 am

Vietnam has an export based economy.  If they raised the value of their currency it would slow down trade.  Just like China.....  they want a low exchange rate.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum