Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17

2 posters

Go down

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Empty WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:51 am

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
You know I am not a betting man but if I was I would have put a big wager on yesterday for us getting the 800 numbers. Looks like we will have to fight the odds all the way to the bank now. Everyone is so downhearted because these Intel providers can’t seem to get their stories and predictions right. Just about the time we see everything lined up, there comes another wrinkle.

Some say it is because of Iraq and Mosul while others say it is the bakers and then there are the ones who believe our government is responsible. Come on guys get you acts together or bail out of predictions as a few of the well-known and trusted sites have done, just stop posting. I have belonged to a couple of those boards but none, in the end, can hold a candle to the WSOMN site.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, once again I come before with great respect for all the good things You have brought to our earthly beings and our purpose on this earth. Take us by the hand Jesus and stand with us on our day of judgement before our dear Lord God. We seek earthly answers that have been cleverly withheld from us over the years. Amen and Amen.

Dear Lord God Almighty, once more our group comes to You seeking answers from our Lord God Almighty and maker of the universe. It has been said we are at a tipping point so we wait and face the consequences for not living up to our obligations. Show us the way and lift our spirits as only You know how to do. Please remove the obstacles that hide our goals. Let Your will be done.

Rest well my dear friends conserve your strength and prepare for your destiny to change our world.

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1623383&m=75&t=1494454372
Ladyz
Wow very quiet in here. Loved the tweet from Bodi. Maybe we will hear from AdmBill today.

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1622532&m=75&t=1492877037
frister
well...i'm taking bets on which will come first.....my daughter's is 3 days past her due date...(grandbaby must be feeling mighty happy where he/she is now)....or the rv? any takers?

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1593733&m=76&t=1453681599
Grandma

Good morning everyone. Well time has come and gone for months, years, and so on. Hopefully we will be there soon.

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1623413&m=75&t=1494506554
GKEL
Good morning everyone, it's another day in paradise and may our journey end here soon.

RAB
I keep thinking I can't handle another day of this, much less 9 months! lolol

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
I saw DJT wave to the crowd at the Hamburg airport. I think that was the announcement - the internet group rate is 5.00 LOL

Sandnsea
Iraqi Day - Good find #Iraqi forces found a list of the #ISIS fighters in west #Mosul with picture and names of each member.

Sandnsea
"Iraqi Kurdish leader says no turning back on independence bid"

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
WOW!! YOU GUYS ARE SO QUIET TODAY. THINK YOU MAY NEED SOMETHING HUMOROUS. BRB

Sandnsea
I'm doing all I can!

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
IMPATIENTLY WAITING LIKE YOU. NOTHING YET. REPORT BACK WHEN I HEAR SOMETHING NOTEWORTHY.

Pavy
Are you holding down the fort ragin

RaginCajun
PAVY- DPCHAMP AND I HOLD OWN THE DAY SHIFT AND DP DOES THE NIGHT SHIFT, HECK DP IS HERE ALL THE TIME

RaginCajun
PAVY- IT'S IMPORTANT WE KEEP OUR MIND FOCUSED ON SOMETHING ELSE

Sunnysplace
PAVY. HI. WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE RC AND DP HERE WITH US. WE ARE LUCKY THEY WORK AT THEIR JOBS AND ARE ABLE TO HAVE CHAT ON AS WELL.

zippymae
Thanks Adminbill. Got the tweet.

frister

i still don't get the tweet....says i am forbidden
RaginCajun
FRISTER- PM ADMINBILL WITH YOUR INFO

frister
he checked into it a month ago...he said he did not know why

RaginCajun
YES IT WOULD, LOOKS LIKE THE GOAT DISAGREES WITH FRANK'S 1 TO 1 IN COUNRTY, I GUESS WE WAIT TO SEE WHO IS CLOSEST TO THE TRUTH

dinardiva
GA everyone and yes IMO Goat only reads articles -- frank has a company contact there so i am leaning more towards his thinking

dpchamp
FRISTER, FROM INFO I HAVE HEARD, IT APPEARS YOU NOW NEED A TWITTER ACCOUNT…THEN CONTACT ADMINBILL WITH YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT INFO AND CHATROOM PROFILE INFO SO HE WILL KNOW HOW TO MATCH YOU UP…

Seegood
I found that to be true do. Had to use a twitter account to get tweets. That 40404 thing doesn't work anymore I don't think.

Caffeindicator
Just swingin in from the attic for a moment... To ALL the Mods that are keeping the lights on for us, day after day after day... THANK you. Like clockwork, you are here to greet each of us with a friendly "Mornin or Evenin".

Caffeindicator
I, like many others, don't have any sources for info to contribute to the room. However, I am in the attic reading just as often as I can, so again… THANK you for contributing your valuable time for the rest of us who just hang out in the attic and swing down from the rafters from time to time. You are ALL appreciated. Best mods for many reasons.

LaJolla
Seegood, I got one from the 40404...

Angel
many of us are on the roof top calling fake news, fake news, we had better be careful that we get caught up in yet another lie and get left behind.

frister
again....cnbc...=fake news....jmo

frister
i won't even go there....never listened to them before trump....don't listen now. very liberal..that is why i don't go there. jmo

Angel
What is the definition of liberal to you?

RAB
I cannot be sure I understand what fake news is. I know that President Trump calls some reports "fake", but seems to me that the outlets are focusing on "non-newsworthy events" rather than issues that are important. They do this to keep the focus of this administration's progress.

frister
i am pro life...that is the main thing for me. anything else is secondary...but we need to get off this topic...i just have a right to state what i feel...

Jannilew
Open to new behavior or pinions and willing to discard traditional values. Favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.

Angel
We had better start thinking for ourselves and don't let people brain wash us. Know the truth. If hatred is the base of the news...it's not truth. It's darkness. Follow the light period. That is walking in love my friends. LOVE..

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1598919&m=73&t=1459002286
RAB
dp: GA. Do you see the conversation I seemed to have wound up in the middle of? Wow, am I out of my pay grade. I'll step back for a moment til this blows over.

frister
i do think for myself...you have to have an opinion on where in life you go. i choose not to go to where no many people go...

Angel
All is well RAB....love is the answer. Peace and many blessings. All is well.

RAB
This is revealing ... text from Mr. Rernfrow ... ""Quiet on the home front. Nothing to report."

Wizofog14
Where is Martha. Tomorrow is a 777 day

Seegood
I believe that some of the delays have been for our benefit . This turned into a much bigger event than when it started. Really hoping a Truthful movie comes out afterwards to shine the light and fill in the blanks for us.

RAB
What is a 777 day? Taking a plane trip???

Motherfine
Didn't Martha pass away a month or so ago ?

Wizofog14
Somethin. She was a numerology person

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
RAB, SORRY, I AM MULTITASKING…NOT DOING A GOOD JOB…HUH?? THAT TEXT YOU GOT WAS FROM ADMINBILL, NOT RR

Curly
Martha died?

dpchamp
I DON'T THINK IT IS THE MARTHA WHO USED TO BE ON WSOMN…

Curly
oh yeah thanks dp u jogged my memory

Ladyz
Got my freezer defrosted and cleaned. Whew!

Ladyz
I was so happy to get ADMINBILL text.

Feeling very good about where we are in this.

papa
Can someone share the tweet, can't get them

RaginCajun
PAPA- I DON'T GET THEM EITHER

Adonismale
Is there a Bruce Call ?

Haloheal
No Thursday

BeagleEyes
Today is Thursday

Seegood
Been multitasking and read back seeing that the 40404 does not work after all. So it's the buddy system for those without a twitter account. Thank God for Buddies. We've got a room full of them.

BeagleEyes
Seegood: I got the tweet I don't know what the difference is

Seegood
BeagleEyes. some "tweets" like from RR can be gotten in your Text messages by using the 40404 thing. But if that's not working, only those with twitter accounts will get a tweet. Probably clear as mud, so anyone jump in and help me.

Seegood
I used to get them all through 40404,also, but after Admin reopened his Twitter account this time I have only been able to use my twitter account to get his tweets....his don't show up in my Text messages anymore.

toolfan4
see it doesnt matter you have a twitter account....i have one and have been blocked by admin so many times.....i cant count them anymore......lol

Seegood
Maybe this will be Brucie's Big Night!!

Sandnsea
His dream come true, maybe no ads tonight

Seegood
That last part is OUR dream.

Sandnsea
True

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
The official Mosul announcement: KFC is coming to the city. See, ISIS, what you're gonna miss? Sounds finger-lickin' good. Abadi will ribbon-cut. lol

Haloheal
I think we should all do this prayer with Tank tonight u know what it says about power in numbers that's how the dark works we need to do this it's 808 eastern time for just a few minutes ...

Haloheal
Power of prayer in numbers check it out !

Sandnsea
Halo - what is Tank's number?

Haloheal
I didn't see a number just the link that says to join at 8:08 it's in chronicles

BADSCOTT54
#IRAQ BREAKING: IT IS OVER. THE CITY OF #MOSUL IS UNDER FULL GOVERNMENT CONTROL, #DAESH HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
It is confirmed, Mosul Eye is the first to be announcing the full liberation of Mosul, @HaiderAlAbadi will be the second. Smile

BADSCOTT54
Any of you that follow Currency365 on Twitter can see all the postings going on right now

Sandnsea
I follow them

Sandnsea
365 - #IRAQ BREAKING: IT IS OVER. THE CITY OF #MOSUL IS UNDER FULL GOVERNMENT CONTROL, #DAESH HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Sandnsea
7-7-17

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1594780&m=75&t=1454634093
BeagleEyes
What is the next step

Sandnsea
YouTube of Abadi - I want to see him saying it

Haloheal
We want the celebration call !!!!! Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Party

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1610604&m=75&t=1467077226
Snake
Have the boat in the water, a cooler of ice, a jug of Black Jack, a gallon of H20 and two large bean bag chairs on the deck, we are headed out into the middle of Corpus Christi Bay to cut the engines, and drift with a SE wind towards the city lights and spend some quality time with the bride, but will hav

Dedar
Wow it sounds like things are happening. It must be the middle of the night in Iraq. Maybe it is all going to happs.en with the three 7

Adonismale
Someone push the button already lol

Sandnsea
Looking for confirmation

Dedar
This could be our day.

Sandnsea
Or night!

Dedar
It sounds like we are waiting for Abadi to make the official announcement.

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
?￰゚マᄐCurly

Haloheal
First we have to stop off to find DB in that mink thong , I am very curious !

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1623991&m=75&t=1496192626
Lovebug

Any Intel from Bruce yet?

trel
Really no Intel to talk about right? He need to give up the 800#'s

Adonismale
That Boomer Boost.? What is it

Dedar
Wow. Bruce usually has his intel by now. does he think this is his last call?

Haloheal
Ok if he doesn't do intel now I will ... we r in a very good place and I really didn't expect to be here we r in a very good place ...how's that ??????

Dedar
Mangelo uses the Boomer Boost and says they are great products.

Snake
trel east west north or south when you find the right woman it is the absolute greatest asset and privilege a man ever has to care and provide for and she has made whatever I have so much more wonderful, only wish is my kids experience the same life as we have

BigHeart
My father in- law takes boomer!! It's helped his memory after a stroke

trel
Will call back in hippie sue puts me to sleep

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1621567&m=76&t=1489970633
Haloheal
He said it was next and lied Sue is back in and it's much later than his usual intel time . He is making us suffer !

Haloheal
Why are waiting no one knows anything we just wait !!!

trel
Intel was him saying Intel is next

Lovebug
Snake I wish there were men in CA that felt that way. Haven't met one

Adonismale
It's a shame that he doesn't do Intel first

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Avatar?id=1593941&m=75&t=1453918895
1camman1
Those of us in the internet group is going slightly ahead of John Q Public. As few as 2 days as many as 9 days in between the 2 groups.

Snake
½ oz White Cream de Cacao ½ oz Galliano (Licorice flavor liqueur) 2 oz. Cream Ice cubes Shaker to mix and then strain into a champagne glass with powdered sugar around the rim

1camman1
We are going to receive a toll free number. Bruce is honored to be chosen as a receiver of the number. We are not to text or email that number out. He does not have official instructions yet.

Dedar
They should give us at least one or 2 weeks ahead.

1camman1
He believes he can post the number for 72 hours or more. Can you call and give people the number? Yes. Text or email? No.

Haloheal
Same old ..,

Osmosis
Sure glad those numbers are toll free

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Empty WSOMN Thurs Drama

Post by Scotchie Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Ted:  There will be no 800 numbers

Frister:  Your daughter can give birth, and then give birth again, and give birth again, and still no RV.

Sandnsea:  If the Kurds are not turning back from independence, I suggest you immediately redeem your dinar.  It will become worthless.

Ragin, my friend:  Forget the 1:1

Caffe:  No one has sources.  It is all fantasy.

Haloheal:  Praying with Tank is like drinking poisoned Kool Aid

Dedar:  Nothing is happening

1camman1:  There is no Internet Group

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Iraq - WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/6/17 Thirst10

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith