Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/17

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Empty WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:42 am

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
I trust that everyone had a great Independence Day with family and friends for me it was with our daughter and her soon to be husband and as always it was a joy to see tem despite their political affiliation. The daughter worked her way through college and I will never forget when she achieved her Master’s degree about the same time her grandmother had passed away.

She was feeling pretty good about herself and at her grandmothers Memorial service she made the comment of reaching the highest level of education of anyone in the family. My wife and the daughter’s mother smiled and said “You know your Grandmother had a Master’s degree in education” Her granddaughter did not know that. She then went back to school and graduated with a Phd.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we thank You for the opportunity to allow me to share my thoughts with my friends here on the WISOMN board. We often wonder where our internal drive comes from to make something of ourselves and to somehow leave our mark on the world when our time is through here on earth. We come asking You guide us to be all we can be with our blessings.

Dear Lord God Almighty and maker of the Universe guide our steps as we go forth from this time and place in the world to the place that is most pleasing to You. Lead us not into Temptation and deliver us from evil, for thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory Forever. Amen and Amen..

Sleep well my friends and prepare yourself for the destiny that is about to fall on us.

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1601311&m=73&t=1460078038
CarolinaGirl
It is very quiet in here this morning

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1623594&m=75&t=1494854062
RaginCajun
CAROLINA- IT'S BEEN QUIET FOR THE LAST WEEK

CarolinaGirl
I noticed last night when I came in. Thought the screen stalled again. Not that I think everyone should spend a lot of time in here. I think people should get out live life and check in once in a while.

RaginCajun
PEOPLE ARE WORE OUT AND READY FOR THIS TO END, I AGREE

CarolinaGirl
I agree RC. I use to live on the computer trying to find out all info I could. Listening to calls, etc. I realized it got to be to much and quit. It is emotionally high and depressing. It wears you out.

RaginCajun
CAROLINA- IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED WITH WHAT NEEDS TO GET DONE, NOT ANYTIME SOONER

CarolinaGirl

I want so much for this to happen. I wanted to do more for my parents before my mom passed away and now I would like to do for my dad. Yeah, I want formyself. Who doesn't. Just want easier. Oh I understand that also RC. This was never going to be the overnight thing alot thought was going to be

RaginCajun
CAROLINA- MY WIFE ANF I WAS TALKING ABOUT OUR PARENTS YESTERDAY, AND THE THINGS WE WANT TO DO BEFORE THEY ARE NO LONGER ON EARTH

CarolinaGirl
It would be nice, wouldn't it? I want to get a better house so my dad can move in, if he wants. And also would like to get a small condo down where my sisters live so that we (and he) can go and visit and have our stuff without packing.

RaginCajun
CAROLINA- OUR DAY IS NEAR

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1593733&m=76&t=1453681599
Grandma
RC were are our numbers ???

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1593499&m=75&t=1453485174
BlueEye
Anyone know why Bruce's site is down?

silver fox
I get into Bruces site just fine

TED1016
I see our leader in the Penthouse I sure hope they gave him the day off after working yesterday. :0)

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
DURING OUR DRIVE FROM SALT LAKE CITY TO PROVO LAST NIGHT MY WIFE AND I EXPERIENCED WHAT I CONSIDER TO BE A RENAISSANCE OF AMERICAN PATRIOTISM THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN IN A DECADE. EVERYWHERE WE LOOKED FROM SALT LAKE COUNTY TO UTAH COUNTY THE NUMBER OF FIREWORKS DISPLAYS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE WAS ASTONISHING. HUNDREDS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOKED. IT APPEARS PRIDE IN THE USA IS NOT A THING OF THE PAST.

ADMINBILL
TED - THAT'S THE ATTIC. WE DON'T HAVE A PENTHOUSE.

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
ADMINBILL, WE DID AN UPGRADE SEVERAL WEEKS AGO…RENAMED TO PENTHOUSE

TED1016
Yes sir but some of your Mods refer to it as the Penthouse so I just assumed....

RAB
AB: Cajun says the taps run champagne up there.

ADMINBILL
HA HA - CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT

RAB
You may have to begin seeking donations to keep that up.

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
WE ADDED A JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM, SPA, MASSEUSE…YOU NEED TO CHECK IT OUT…LOL NO DONATIONS NEEDED…RC SAID I PAID FOR IT ALL!!!

TED1016
They always make sure there is a designated driver to take them back home. I try to wake them all up at 3:0 AM so they don't miss their day jobs.

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
Anyone else notice Recaps is now mostly about Truthcall? Don't see much of anything else.

TED1016
Just now noticing that? been that way for a very long time.

Haloheal

Ray is playing the graduation march ! Hope it means something for once !
Hope it means something for once !

Sandnsea
We Graduated !!

RAB
The man has no humility.

snickers
Sand Graduated from what to what.

RAB
snickers: From Tuesday to Wednesday.

Sandnsea
RR call- he's playing Pomp & Circumstance

snickers
Reving peeps up before solicitating for donations.

RAB
snickers: Wanna place bets on which number caller will be Dr. Donate?

snickers wrote
5m ago
RAB I woudn't take that bet. It's a given. LOL.

Sandnsea
Anything from Admin today?

RaginCajun
SAND- NO INTEL FROM ADMIN TODAY

PatientlyWaiting
The Bluwolf post does not sound like him, anyone else agree?

moneynow247
It wasn't signed correctly ... that is the first thing I look for when I see a Bluwolf post

OnceWasLost
Well I personally am gonna make a GUESS - which is what all info-peeps do, make guesses. It's NOT going to happen this week (imo) nothing I'm hearing sounds very promising. IF there is REALLY behind the scenes "juice" I'd say "NEXT WEEK" (imHo)

OnceWasLost
The Banks MIGHT just be actually working on exchanges to sdr or some such maneuvering...but all of that sort of thisg is meaningless to us UNLESS they call us in or release 800's. SUPPOSEDLY tiers are finished and we are nest...

OnceWasLost
so the only way to stay encouraged for myself is to stay "honest" and EXPECTANT. I wil INDEED acknowledge WHEN I hear REAL intel. Until then nobody gets a gold star imHo!

OnceWasLost
hi avon...turning chat into a 'steam-room'...but just for a few seconds! lol gotta blow off some steam. IF I knew who was in control, I'd call them up and give them 'what for' for sure! Wink

OnceWasLost
Oh thank Avon for the encouragement. I'm NOT discouraged but It does make me a bit angry the way people try to impress folks that THEY are somehow "connected" and they are not...

Avon Lady
ONCE,, I'M NOT CONNECTED IN ANY WAY... I FEEL IT INSIDE... I REMAIN POSITIVE ,,, USUALLY IF I FEEL SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT OR WHATEVER,, I VOICE IT ... YOU CAN ASK MINY MOUSE THAT

ONCE,, I'M NOT CONNECTED IN ANY WAY... I FEEL IT INSIDE... I REMAIN POSITIVE ,,, USUALLY IF I FEEL SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT OR WHATEVER,, I VOICE IT ... YOU CAN ASK MINY MOUSE THAT

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers wrote
4m ago
I miss Martha's laugh.

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Avatar?id=1596931&m=75&t=1457034546
Adonismale wrote
1m ago
Miss Nancy.,Terry and DB also

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   7/6/17 Empty WSOMN Wed Drama

Post by Scotchie Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:54 am

Carolina:  Sorry, ain't gonna happen

ADMINBILL:  Okay.  I will call it the Crapola Chat

Oncewaslost:  Look towards 2019/2020

Adonismale:  Not sure why you miss Nancy, Terry ( A convicted felon), or DB.  They never offered anything but hopium.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum