Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns

Go down

Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns Empty Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:02 pm

JUSTICE NEWS

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, April 21, 2017

Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns

A Hillsboro, Oregon promoter was convicted today following a jury trial of making, passing and submitting fake financial instruments to a financial institution and the U.S. Treasury and failing to file tax returns, announced Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General Stuart M. Goldberg of the Justice Department’s Tax Division.

According to the superseding indictment and the evidence presented at trial, from approximately 2008 through 2015, Winston Shrout, 69, formerly of St. George, Utah, created and submitted more than 1000 bogus financial instruments with the intent of defrauding financial institutions and the U.S. Treasury. Shrout held seminars and private meetings to promote and market the use of these fake financial instruments to pay off debts, including federal taxes. Shrout sold recordings of his seminars, templates for fake financial instruments and other materials through his website.

The evidence presented at trial also proved that Shrout failed to file his 2009 through 2014 tax returns despite earning $562,224 from presenting at seminars, licensing fees associated with the sale of his products and annual pension payments.

Sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 1. Shrout faces a statutory maximum sentence of 25 years in prison for each count of making a fake financial instrument and one year in prison for each count of failing to file a tax return. He also faces a period of supervised release, restitution and monetary penalties.

Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General Goldberg commended special agents of IRS–Criminal Investigation, who conducted the investigation, and Trial Attorneys Stuart Wexler and Lee Langston of the Tax Division, who prosecuted the case.

Additional information about the Tax Division and its enforcement efforts may be found on the division’s website.

Topic(s): 
Tax
Component(s): 
Tax Division
Press Release Number: 
17-445

Updated April 21, 2017

Courtesy Guest "No cool Username" https://www.dinardaily.net/t65013-wsomn-monday-drama-7-3-17#314479

Oregon Promoter Convicted for Making, Passing and Sending Bogus Financial Instruments to U.S. Treasury and Financial Institution and Failing to File Tax Returns 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum