Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:06 pm

EXPECTANT OF INTERNATIONAL RATE RELEASE FOR PUBLIC EXCHANGES SOMEWHERE ON OR BEFORE THE THIRD WEEK OF JULY.

Well thank you AB. That sounds encouraging. Now, that being said, 3rd week of July for public and prior for us? Maybe?

CG - HMMMM

thanks admin bill...not to be negative...but it sounds like i need to prepare to go back to work in aug...i drive a college shuttle bus ....

Thanks AB. Appreciate the update. Was hoping that would get it done this week though.

FRISTER - ALWAYS PREPARE FOR THE UNWANTED SCENARIO AND BE READY FOR THE CHANGE WE WANT

admin bill....always. this is plan b....plan a is LIFE. but how i dream of plan b....lol

DON'T WE ALL!

ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY EVERYONE AND BE SAFE ON THE 4TH.

I FORGOT TO SAY HI TO ARE CANADIAN MEMBERSON CANADA DAY. THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY AS WELL

Admin, if we go before Public, will we be given skr and not made liquid/spendable until Public goes?

SEEGOOD - MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT GROUPS WILL BE SIGNING AN NDA FOR A BETTER RATE OR HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE THE STREET (INTERNATIONAL RATE) AND NOT SIGN AN NDA.
EITHER WAY I AM TOLD THAT
YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS THEN.

REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY TAKE OUT 10K IN CASH.

Thank you AB. That is what my understanding has been all along also. However, I do not plan to take any cash out. Putting it in my account(s) and dealing with it from there.

CG - GREAT ADVISE AND INFORMATION. TELL YOUR HUSBAND THANK YOU.
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: ADMINBILL Delay   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:17 pm

ADMINBILL

WOW WOW WOW

We are now up to the 3rd week in July.  That is a long way off.

Of course, it will then go into August, then to Black Friday, and then to 2018.

2018 will be no better than 2017

More delays and more excuses.

Don't worry about only being able to take $10,000.  Your currencies combined are not worth anything at all.

What will it take WSOMN members for you to realize that ADMINBILL knows nothing?  I just do not understand many of you.  You are intelligent.  How can you keep letting ADMINBILL control your life?

THERE IS NO REVALUATION OF THE DINAR THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR, at a minimum.

YOUR ZIM IS WORTHLESS!

What in the world is that you just do not want to understand the facts?

ADMINBILL is a LIAR.  Accept this and move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Now I can enjoy my long weekend after dumbill update, what idiot keep saying different rate for the dinar?get your head out of your ass and tell your cult how stupid are you, and for all, the only update you need is THE CBI SITE, and it's free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Get ready for the Greenest Christmas Ever!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:18 pm

I really don't see this going past Wednesday

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:04 am

Cockroach Bill's mlms must be tanking. The scumbag is just sucking in the sheep that listen to his bullshit. When scumbag Bill goes to prison then maybe they'll stop listening to his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:11 am

I am so excited that it's almost "are" turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Satanism is all about mind control ,this man Bill is good at what he does, Bill is mesmerising you by mind control ,look deep inside yourself, ask your self why am I in this situation, yes you are in the clutches of satan, & yes it is a bad situation!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:41 pm

How is he good at what he does? Seems to me that everyone knows he's an a$$hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:55 pm

What guru isn't a lover of money?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:59 pm

ADMINBILL wrote:
EXPECTANT OF INTERNATIONAL RATE RELEASE FOR PUBLIC EXCHANGES SOMEWHERE ON OR BEFORE THE THIRD WEEK OF JULY.

A year ago..

omg    
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17   Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Yes, well 2017 moved into 2018, as it will move onward and forward with no revaluation.  Very sick people who still await making a fortune.  Instead, you lost your investment the day you parted with your money
Back to top Go down
View user profile

~BREAKING NEWS~ AdminBill UPDATE about RV DELAY! 7/2/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-