Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk

Go down

"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk Empty "Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:57 pm

"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk

"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk NB-208520-636345365797175843

Saturday July 1, 2017 23:08

Alsumaria News / Kirkuk
, said a security source in Kirkuk on Saturday that "Daesh" burned 12 civilians under the pretext of leaving the land of the caliphate in Hawija , southwest of the province.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that "elements of Daesh they bent, this evening, the burning of 12 civilians , including an entire family of four people from the people of Hawija district, (55 km southwest of Kirkuk), under the pretext of leaving the land of the Caliphate and flee towards Kirkuk."

The source , who asked not to be named, said : "Daesh detained civilians during their escape towards the hand of science east of Salah al - Din on the road link between the hand of Riyadh and the mountains of Hamrin," adding that " the organization under civilians 12 and put them in cages , iron and Ohrgahm after pouring them black oil ".

The Hawija and spend aspects of Rashad Zab, Riyadh and Abbasi southwest of Kirkuk, subject since the tenth of June 2014, the control of the "Daesh", where more than 150 civilians thousand of those areas fled towards Kirkuk.

LINK

"Daesh" burn 12 civilians after their iron cages in the south west of Kirkuk 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum