Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response 7/2/17

2 posters

Go down

"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 Empty "Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response 7/2/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites

The CBI has indeed posted rates for Sunday morning, but they are the old rates and not dated.  The ISX has not yet redesigned their website, but they are trading today.  As pre-opening session starts at 9:30am Baghdad time, you might want to check CBI postings by 2:30am EDT tonight latest….

For Monday morning trading, I recommend you all visit www.worldtimezone.com/markets24.php

(see the table below in opening bell order) where you will see all 14 major stock exchanges laid out on the map, their current times and trading status.

We start with New Zealand, which is 16 hours ahead of New York (EDT) – opens at 10am local – DO THE MATH.  Therefore, be alert from 6pm EDT Sunday.

Followed by Australia – opens at 10am local.

Followed by Tokyo – opens at 9am local.

Followed by Shanghai and Hong Kong – open at 9:15am and 9:30am local, respectively (see the hours table below).

I like the Extended World Clock at www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html for time calcs.
And don’t forget to look at the forex sites such as xe and oanda and any sites you trade on.

HAPPY VIEWING!!  It should not be boring….let’s see if Yosef’s “translations” are accurate.

Suzi

"To Suzi" by Yosef

Well done Suzi... well done...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response   7/2/17 Empty Re: "Observing the Major Stock Exchanges and Central Bank Websites" by Suzi & Yosef's Response 7/2/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:09 pm

LOL!  Well done?  What - For knowing when Forex opens in Sydney? 

Well done, for stating that CBI has not changed rates?  That ISX still trades lots at current IQD amounts?  Well done????

Just when I thought Yosef couldn't out-do his previous dipshit-levels, he even surprises me...

July 5th will be here in a few days...let's predict the excuse Yosef will use for no RV:

1. Obama tricked everyone into believing he was a good guy, but the Asian elders stopped him in the nick of time because he was collaborating with the cabal and was gonna steal your money.
2. Trump's CNN video was a distraction, while HE tried to steal your money...lucky for you, the Asian elders stepped in and stopped him, and placed him under house arrest for the 15th time.
3. Ryan and Dunford were both sequestered away in a secret bunker, but comms didn't get to them because the cabal blocked all communication, so the Republic (which Yosef said would be made known on July 4th, don't forget) was not able to launch for all the world to see
4. The collective energy of currency holders wasn't quite positive enough, so Asian elders held back the RV until they got their shit together and all grabbed hands in a singular Kumbaya moment.

Can't wait to see what Yosef the Dipshit comes up with on July 5th!!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum