Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity

Go down

Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity Empty Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity

Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity NB-208537-636345740926197859

Sunday July 2, 2017 9:14

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced the Integrity Commission, on Sunday that the competent integrity issues a criminal court in Baghdad issued three judgments in absentia , was sentenced to three customers Rafidain Bank , while suggesting that the Federal Court of Cassation upheld the imprisonment impersonator recipe chairman of the Integrity.

The authority said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of the "court of competent criminal integrity issues in Baghdad issued three judgments in absentia , was sentenced to three of the Rafidain Bank customers for being convicted of stealing a financial amount of (16,294,965,000) from the bank without covering the balance of the amount withdrawn."

It said the Commission that " the Department of Investigation in the Commission confirmed that the exhibition talking about the issues that go back and facts to 2013, as the defendants have agreement and engage with employees in the bank, to withdraw nine instruments amount Almzkoraly Agricultural Cooperative Bank and the Bank of Babylon and Investment Bank account, for the benefit of three of the defendants they deposited the instruments drawn amounts in the bank accounts of fraternity branch, and withdraw the amount without the bank 's staff to send a notice to those banks to verify the existence of the balance in the accounts of drawers the amount of instruments for a clearing. "

She said " the facts were upheld in these cases statements the legal representative of the Rafidain Bank, the administrative and the ongoing investigation in the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Finance and the Rafidain Bank , which recommended to refer the accused to the competent court, and the origin of the instruments, and the presumption of the escape of the accused, where the court decided to convict in accordance with the provisions of article 444 / IV and XI ten of the Penal Code, "noting that" the verdicts issued against the convicted arrest and investigation of their right orders, with the support of seizure of their movable and immovable, in addition to giving the right to hand the affected (Rafidain Bank) request compensation before the civil courts after the acquisition of such a Class peremptory decisions. "

In a related context, the Commission that " the Federal Court of Cassation confirmed that ratified the decision issued by a criminal court Qar and the judge to imprison convicted three years, impersonated recipe Chairman of the Integrity Commission according to the provisions of Resolution 160 of 1983," explaining that " the Cassation Court received the appeal, where I found The resolution is sufficient evidence demonstrated by the facts of the case investigation and trial was adopted, and decided to believe on the basis of the Code of criminal Procedure. "

The Integrity Commission announced in early September last year to enable them to adjust the employee in the municipality Shatra the oldest to impersonate head of the Integrity Commission in order to practice extortion and mediation, to pass non - fundamentalist transactions in Dhi Qar, as revealed in mid - January of the same year for tuned someone impersonating a kinship of the President of the Commission, where he was referred to the judiciary and was sentenced to imprisonment.

The Commission announced in mid - April of this year , the seizure of a person posing as an employee at its head office, indicating that this person earns money from citizens to meet with false promises of appointment or allocation of land or referral contracting.

LINK

Prison for three customers Rafidain Bank and the approval of the convict sentenced posing as the head of the Integrity 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum