Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:55 am

Guru Bluwolf:  WE HAVE A BLACKOUT IN INFO COMING IN FROM IRAQ...ALL IS SILENCED AND ALL IS GOOD, WE ARE IN THE BEST POSITION EVER...WE ARE FINALLY THERE FOLKS.

Guru TerryK:  WELL ONCE AGAIN THE SOURCES HAVE LEAD US ASTRAY.  THE MORE THIS GOES ON THE MORE I THINK MY SOURCE IN DC MAYBE RIGHT.  THIS IS GOING TO BE A ANNOUNCMENT THAT O MAKES TO GET HIS FOOT BACK IN THE DOOR.
WHO KNOWS....ANYWAY GOT TO GO BACK TO CUTTING TREES OUT WE HAD THAT BIG STORM BLOW THRU. 4 MILLION WITHOUT POWER.   I'M ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES THAT HAS POWER AND INTERNET.  I DON'T KNOW BUSHOG. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. TAKE CARE.  GO FIND THAT RV SIS.  LATER ALL.

HEY ALL JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HOWDY AND WHATS GOING ON  I SEE THAT JANNA POSTED SOME GOOD STUFF ABOUT THE FIRST OF THE MONTH THATS SWEET

WE ARE IN THE RED/PURPLE BAND OF STORMS AGAIN  NOT GOOD.  JUST WANTED U ALL TO KNOW THAT MY UST GAL CALLED THIS AFTERNOON WHICH I USUALLY DONT HEAR FROM ON THE WEEKEND.  SHE IS STILL TELLING ME THIS IS READY AT ANY TIME ] PERIOD

THATS ALL I GOT TODAY SO WITH THAT IM GOING TO GO WATCH THE STORM TEAR THE REST OF MY ORCHARD DOWN  GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Guru Vic1:  OH.. SORRY....IRAN!!! I CANNOT (PAY) YOU FOR ELECTRICITY I BOUGHT FROM YOU CUZ WELL... JUST MAYBE I'M NOT AN (OBSERVER) ANYMORE! I CANNOT DEAL WITH COUNTRIES UNDER SACTIONS!!! SO, WE HAVE TO PUT THE 800MILLION THAT WE OWE YOU IN A ....UN SANCTIONS FUND!!! HA HA HA!!! SO... IRAN...I WILL HOLD THAT AMOUNT IN A UN (TRUST ACCOUNT) ...TILL WE FIGURE OUT? HOW MUCH DAMAGE YOU CAUSED THE ....IRAQI DINAR... FROM ALL THE COUNTERFEIT!!!

YOU ALL THINK...MALIKI...IF INNOCENT WOULD GATHER AROUND HIM ...200 SECURITY GUARDS? WHO PAY'S FOR THEM...? THAT IS A SLAP IN THE PARLIAMENT AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ'S FACE!!! SO... YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME TO INTERROGATION HEARINGS... OK!!! THEN I GUESS... WILL TRY...YOU IN ABSTENTIA!!! WON'T WE!!!

BY THE WAY... REPORTS OUT OF TURKEY... THAT THERE WAS ... AND MAYBE STILL IS A "HIT" ON HIM!!! JUST...MAYBE THE FRIENDS HE THOUGHT HE HAD IN IRAN...ARE WORRIED!!! YOU KNOW...PEOPLE DO TALK...AND WALLS DO HAVE "EARS"!!! OH...I WONDER WHY? IRAN CALLED FOR AN OPEC...EMERGENCY MEETING ..FOR TOMORROW!

ALSO... THE P5+1 WILL HOLD MORE MEETINGS IN TURKEY!!! THIS WEEK! AND.... MRS. CLINTON....SAID OK ...RUSSIA... OK CHINA.. THE JIGG...IS UP! ASSAD...HAS TO GO!!! WOW!!! WHAT A ACTION...PACKED WEEK WE'RE COMING INTO!!! WTO... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ...WORD! YES! IT SEEMS WE ARE ...KNOCKING ON THE DOOR TO PROSPERITY!!!

YOU ALL THINK...MALIKI...IF INNOCENT WOULD GATHER AROUND HIM ...200 SECURITY GUARDS? WHO PAY'S FOR THEM...? THAT IS A SLAP IN THE PARLIAMENT AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ'S FACE!!! SO... YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME TO INTERROGATION HEARINGS... OK!!! THEN I GUESS... WILL TRY...YOU IN ABSTENTIA!!! WON'T WE!!!

Guru Mailman17:
  IT SEEMED AWFULLY STRANGE THAT THEY WENT GUNHO AT MALIKI,  EVEN BRINGING IN CORRUPTION FILES FROM 2 SOURCES THAT SHOULD HOOSE HIM TIGHT...YET ITS AWFULLY QUIET.  IF MALIKI TRIED ANYTHING TO UPSURT THE GOI AND PARLIAMENT IN THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO REMOVE HIM, THAT WOIULD BE CONSIDERED A DICTATOR MOVE BY THE UN AND US AND THEY WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE HIM BY FORCE.

SHABS ISNT WORRIED ABOUT HIM [MALIKI] AS MUCH AS HIS PLAN.  WE JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW FAST THE CBI REACTS AND HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE.  LIKE I SAID BEFORE PARLIAMENT WOULD NOT HANG SHABS OUT TO DRY UNLESS THEY BOTH AGREED ON A PLAN B, PLAN A BEING MALIKI ALREADY GONE,  BUT HES NOT.  SO ON TO PLAN B.  

SHABS HAS STATED HE IS READY, DONE.  THERE IS NOTHING OUTSIDE A OF PARLIAMENTARY BLESSING THAT IS STOPPING HIM.  BUT WE ALSO KNOW HOW ADAMANT HE IS ABOUT GIVING AN RV AS LONG AS MALIKI IS STILL PM.   HE MAY NOW BE MORE OR LESS FORCED TO RETHINK THIS ALONG WITH PARLIAMENT BLESSINGS AND BACKING  TO RELEASING IT A BIT EARLIER THAN PLANNED AND HOPE THAT PARLIAMENT ASSURES SHABS THAT MALIKI IS NOTHING BUT A FORGONE CONCLUSION  AND A FORMED GOVT IS ALMOST THERE...THAT'S WHAT I AM BANKING ON.  

Guru Mike:  I got to tell you the banking system is coming on line.... We can see now that the banking system is going to truly be benefitting by all of these agreements that are out there and that we have seen lately...CBI even came out and said don't worry about Ramadan...the exchange rate will remain steady.
 If there was one issue that the CBI has outstanding it is their auctions and truly I think the only thing that will really help them deal with the auctions is going to be an RV - that will stop the onslaught - because I think you've got Maliki from the political end trying to work against them as a last ditch effort.....the Finance Commitee coming on is putting that nail in his coffin and as you can see he has the political situation to worry about more than the Central Bank.

We do not know the date...nor the rate...we are looking for steps ahead, piece by piece, little by little...as we move forward...all great news on the CBI side.

Guru BWM:    THE NEWS HAS BEEN REALLY GOOD TODAY...EXPECTATIONS AGAIN RUN HIGH, DON'T GET CAUGHT WAITING... BE PREPARING.

Guru BGG:  Looks like Maliki’s desperate attempt is just that – big talk (hollow threats). It doesn’t look like Talibani isn’t going to do another thing to help Maliki out – just too bad he didn’t do his job earlier instead of buckling under the White House pressure to keep this “dictator thug” in power.

It appears Barzani has the original “book” Talabani actually signed, remember him going on and on about being there as the POR but not signing anything?  How they said it was all his idea, which he denied. I think Barzani has a “chip” he’ll use later. We’ll see real soon.

Guru BOBGETZ6: 
I am getting conflicting information from tonight all the way to the end of the week. Not hearing rates anymore. The information is not exactly flowing, which is a good sign. That, IMO, is a good sign. And easily on the Rolls. They sold the one I wanted so I think I will special order a 2013

Guru Duckyboy: 
  Just an update, take it for what it is worth. All the gurus hyping the RV this weekend (again) are just going off of a letter written by the Prosperity Package People (a scam in my opinion). Also, The FED is still an independent (quasi-governmental) BUSINESS and is not part of the UST.

f anyone disagrees with this statement, PROVE IT to me with ACTUAL proof, not what somebody told you or is posted on some PP/Neasara or WSG blog. You can believe the PP (WSG/Neasara) junkies if you want, but they have called it almost as many times as you know who. We still see the same information coming from Iraq; Maliki is still fighting for his PM-ship.

The CBI is still putting out mixed information. It is believed that they are ready to go, but they are still waiting for a STABLE GOI. With a stable GOI, you will have Erbil, with Erbil, you'll have a real HCL and that's it.

Guru Med:   IF THEY DO NOT GET MALIKI IN FRONT OF PARLIAMENT IN THE NEXT WEEK TO 10 DAYS IT IS ALL OVER TRYING TO GET HIM OUT.  HE WILL FINISH HIS TWO YEARS AND ALL THAT MOMENTUM    HAVING HIM ON THE ROPES WILL BE FOR NOTHING AND THEN IT WILL BE UP TO SOMEONE ELSE.

WE KNOW THIS AS FACT, CBI IS COMPLETELY READY TO REVALUE AND TO ISSUE THE NEW CURRENCY IN JAN, ALL HAS BEEN COMPLETED.  ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS START THE COUNTDOWN  IN THE OVERALL LONG HAUL.  IF IRAQ IS TO BE PRODUCTIVE  FOR IT'S PEOPLE ONE OF TWO THINGS HAS TO BE DONE, EITHER TURN IRAQ INTO SOCIAL WELFARE LIKE KUWAIT OR GO TO A FREE MARKET ECONOMY, INVEST IN THE AGRICULTURE...RETURN THE DATE INDUSTRY BACK TO WHAT IT WAS AND GET THE PRIVATE SECTOR MOVING.

Guru Kaperoni:   The CBI has been dollarizing Iraq for months. We have proof of that in Auctions, articles, videos and even statements from the CBI. In fact, there was an article just the other day, that Saleh said the money supply (in country) was 3 trillion. A very manageable state. As for out of country, that has also been explained by the CBI once again that they want the dinar to not only be a "reserve foreign currency" but a "hard currency" like the dollar. In fact they said, the dinar will be held for by the world’s central banks for a very long time. Which all means that the majority of the dinar out of country (is part of a plan and a controlled leak), is not going to be returned to the CBI. That is direct from the CBI. Therefore, this information is credible and high up the totem pole.

Guru Bulldog75:  THE CALL FOR MONDAY NIGHT IS ON : BULLDOG75 CONFERENCE CALL, MONDAY, JULY 2, 10-11 PM CST ON "POST RV ISSUES" . THIS WILL BE A COMPLETE 100% Q & A. ONE CAN LISTEN OR 'TAP-IN' FOR QUESTIONS THROUGH 'SUZI' BY DIALING *6. CALL 712-432-0900 X 547129#. LINES OPEN AT 9:55PM CST. THE CONFERENCE CALL IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST 1,000.   WE HAD OVER 2,000 ON THE CALL LAST WEEK. NICE #S FOR FIRST TIME.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  After a full day’s work, I’m dog tired working and yet keeping my intel sources focusing their search and bringing in meaningful intel. Today was one of those days, as Soonerfan62 alluded to in his earlier Q & A. In fact, there was a test conducted that had my heart going pitter patter.

Yes, the banks continue to test to make sure all files are working properly – nothing worse than a corrupted file causing problems when all must work without error. So even intel providers get a jolt of adrenaline when a bank suddenly conducts a test without warning...

In this case, the test rate made no sense and had many of us scratching our heads until we realized after a few anxious moments what was happening. This was later confirmed by the bank itself.

Every intel provider has sources –and I appreciate the efforts of my sources, specifically like my co-pilot, Wango, my Wingman gtabdinar. To my many other contributors who prefer to remain anonymous and under the radar, you know who you are – thanks.

Yes, the banks continue to test to make sure all files are working properly – nothing worse than a corrupted file causing problems when all must work without error. So even intel providers get a jolt of adrenaline when a bank suddenly conducts a test without warning...

...– especially a test that looks like the real thing.

In this case, the test rate made no sense and had many of us scratching our heads until we realized after a few anxious moments what was happening. This was later confirmed by the bank itself.

Every intel provider has sources –and I appreciate the efforts of my sources, specifically like my co-pilot, Wango, my Wingman gtabdinar. To my many other contributors who prefer to remain anonymous and under the radar, you know who you are – thanks.

I’ve said before that the next few hours could contain our blessing only to be frustrated by it not coming to fruition. Knowing most of the reasons for these past no-shows leads me to believe we are now in the best situation we’ve been in since this Re-Valuation ever started.

From now and throughout the weekend, I see this as a prime time for our blessing to come to us. There are still variables out there that might present themselves, but I don’t see them as a problem from here on out. It’s finally coming time for us little people, the ticks on the dog, to have our blessing.

Intel is once again lining up in an optimistic manner that gives me hope we will soon see this blessing. Let’s pray we have the strength to use this blessing in the most opportune manner possible. Let’s not be afraid to take the lead, for none of us are followers in this investment.

It’s finally coming time for us little people, the ticks on the dog, to have our blessing.

Don’t be afraid to step up and make yourself available to assist others. Take an aggressive posture to make overtures of help to organizations or individuals that need financial assistance.

First though, take care of yourself and your family, then turn and help others. That is the responsible approach to this blessing.

God Bless EVERYONE and let’s smile and enjoy the next few hours and rejoice that OUR MOMENT is upon us. Let’s make our message known and pass it on to others to carry. Let’s delegate this giving spirit and make this world a better place to live for future generations.

You only hit what you aim at. So aim big and never short change what we can do as a few people. I’m reminded of what a few PATRIOTS did many years back when facing overwhelming odds. They stayed the course and built a successful country that has withstood the test of time.

We now must stay the course with this blessing and show over time that we were worthy to be a part of this investment. The rich are poor givers, but a former poor person with riches has the greatest heart of all. This is YOUR MOMENT.

Go forward with your head held high, a smile on your face, the confidence that you will succeed, and that you will make a difference. YOU ARE CHOSEN – MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF THE SOLUTION!

The tests I alluded to went flawless and I might add, the banks are in the best shape and preparation ever. They want this as much as we do. As for the intel, it is a compilation of many months of intel...

We all need this and I am very confident we are right on the cusp of seeing this sooner, rather than later. I think we should have had this a long time ago, but now, the evidence from a whole host of intel providers points to this blessing ever so close.
The banks have been at such a high rate of readiness for this that many are having to pump their peeps up that this is so close. They are ready for your call and many call centers are bulging at the seams to hadle each of your calls without delay.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Jayzze Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:30 pm

5 yrs ago dinarland was waiting for Iraq to be accepted into the wto then rv. well you just wasted 5 years of your life waiting for something that will not happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:52 pm

s - 7/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum