Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

fri is all most upon us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: fri is all most upon us   Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:56 pm

one  thing for sure is iraq will get there monies being held tomorrow for   sure but  there is nothing that states they must rv to get it. so I will break things down in 3 parts. part a  get a bible and start praying for a miracle. part b your prayers for a miracle came through. and last part c which is the gurus are full of shit and you are still holding worthless toilet paper. at this point imho the guru hunters should step in and do more then tag and bag  if you get my drift. we shall see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: fri is all most upon us   Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Jayzze wrote:
at this point imho the guru hunters should step in and do more then tag and bag

Well what exactly do you mean Jayzze?

Is not exposing who these guys are and proving that they lie not enough for you?

Everyone can be a Guru Hunter! When are YOU going to step up to the plate and stop whining about what the Guru Hunters do or don't do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: fri is all most upon us   Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:46 am

I am not whining at all but my question is what do you do ? if its to educiate the sheep its pretty sad by now   they must realize they have been conned. with the exception of ponee and a few others who bring real info all it seems is you repeat over and over what the gurus say chapter and verse btw do you give nick the gurus names to turn over to the fbi while he peddles his trusts to the sheep even though they will never use it? so rambler you can bash away but the truth hurts and whether or not it ever rvs it will not change my lifestyle. but after a stressful day at work  reading this grap relaxes me so keep the good work up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: fri is all most upon us   Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:37 am

Jayzze, You are misinformed on a couple things.  The are still a large group of "sheep" that DO NOT realize that they've been conned.  Check out the WSOMN Daily Drama thread.  Second...  Nick IS NOT selling trusts.  I don't have a clue where you came up with that one.

This is an open forum.  Everyone is invited to participate however they choose.  Consequently there will be people approaching this from many different angles.  I get tired of some things too, but that's my problem.....  not the problem of the poster.  Remember, you can't please all the people all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: fri is all most upon us   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:29 am

Jayzze wrote:
I am not whining at all but my question is what do you do ? if its to educiate the sheep its pretty sad by now   they must realize they have been conned. with the exception of ponee and a few others who bring real info all it seems is you repeat over and over what the gurus say chapter and verse btw do you give nick the gurus names to turn over to the fbi while he peddles his trusts to the sheep even though they will never use it? so rambler you can bash away but the truth hurts and whether or not it ever rvs it will not change my lifestyle. but after a stressful day at work  reading this grap relaxes me so keep the good work up

In addition to what Ssmith said...If Nick is selling a trust, then show us the link, email, or post he made and let's get to the bottom of that. Nick has called out the Gurus for selling/promoting trusts, but no where have I found that he is selling them.

There are more than a few others here at Dinar Daily that bring in information and you may have missed the post on that...

Jayzze wrote:
rambler nash I am impressed you are not only correct but terbo and I have been saying this the last couple of years but most do not want to believe this since they are in hopium land and never want to believe the truth

There are many members here that are also saying that and are also providing facts to back it up. Sam I Am, ReapAndSow, Kevin, and so many others here at DinarDaily and sharing them on other platforms.

This site wouldn't be what it is today without various posts from Ssmith, Roxy, Ponee, Gypz, Kenny, PurplsSkyz, Nick and a whole host of others from the past and present, which would take to long to list them all.

Then we also have folks like Chaz, Ethel, Scotchie, and many other members and guests (too long to list them all) who also contribute with their commentary, opinions, and facts proving what these Gurus really are.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t64181-the-gurus-used-dinarians-how-do-you-feel-now#312140
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: fri is all most upon us   Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Friday is all reddy hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

fri is all most upon us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1