Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:45 am

Guru OkieOilman via Ghost:  GET THE CLUTTER OFF THE RUNWAY OKIE WILL BE LANDING SOON.  OKIE REPORTS HE IS ON FINAL APPROACH AND IS IN CONTACT WITH AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL GETTING READY TO SWITCH TO SECONDARY GROUND CONTROL FREQUENCY.

Guru Bulldog75:  EVERYDAY IS FRIDAY. FRIDAYS ARE A GREAT DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD FOR MANY REASONS. LET'S ROCK

Guru TerryK:
  HEY ROOMIES.  WHATS SHAKIN.   IT'S 103 HERE TODAY.   MY BUTTS ON FIRE.    
 WHOO HOO!   OK HERE IS THE JUICE I GOT TODAY,  AND THEN I GOTTA RUN.  

FIRST, I HEAR THE DINAR HAS A VERY VERY STRONG CHANCE TONIGHT.  IF THE DINAR DOES NOT GO,  CHINA IS GOING TO PUSH FOR THE DONG TO POP TONIGHT. THAT'S THE LATEST SCOOP I GOT THIS MORNING

NOW I WILL SAY THIS.THERE IS SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM THAT HAS HEARD THE VERY SAME THING. BUT I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHO. SO THATS TWO DIFFERENT SOURCES I HEARD THAT FROM TODAY. SO WE SHALL SEE.

OH,AND ONE OTHER THING.  IF YOU'RE GONG TO GET SOME DONG VISIT OUR GUYS AT DINAR BANKER AND DINAR INC, THEY HAVE IT IN STOCK. AND THEY DO LAY A WAYS AS WELL.  I KNOW I JUST GOT MORE YESTERDAY.  GO FIGURE.

Punisher:  This article alludes to a JULY 2012 RV!!! "Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan. Th CBI said that the currency exchange rate dollar Iraqi currency would settle in Ramadan because Milan world food price low and not high. Central Bank watching foreign exchange rate policies to local currency which refer to foreign currency exchange rate to stabilize local in Ramadan because food in all flag States referred to the decline in prices. The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar but the only reason that Iraq's oil reserves which have an impact on the equality of those currencies. Finance Committee called for in the Iraqi Council of representatives from the Central Bank to reduce foreign currency exchange rate to reduce the prices of goods in the holy month of Ramadan."

Link http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imn.iq%2Fnews%2Fview.13280%2F

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Just got off the phone with Dan. He and Gary are hearing tomorrow afternoon is looking very good due to the calls they received. He and Gary are not totally convinced but wanted me to share with you guys. Tomorrow being the end of the month, end of the financial quarter and 30 days before the terrif laws go into effect. Looks good but lets just see!

Guru BOBGETZ6:
  I am hearing a strong possibilty for today late. I am also hearing Tuesday/Wednesday. The sources are all credible, just who is correct, we will see.

Guru PapaJack:  Well if you have noticed the entire world is a mess and from what I hear they have one shot at fixing some of the financial problems but there are still a bunch of take over the world types messing things up.  It just seems that everytime we get close one of the rats shows up somewhere] I believe they can flip the switch anytime they want.

The system is broken I have never seen America divided along political lines and the world about ready to fall into chaos you would think they would flip the switch to ease some of that but there might be something we can't see holding this up. Lots of hurting people need this bad, and a lot of rats are waiting in the wings to steal it.

The system didn't get this way overnight, the tares grew alongside the wheat and are just now making their play.  The real truth is hidden and it takes discernment to sift through all the smoke and mirrors.

This event has evolved past a simple RV and has so many moving parts nobody can answer what is really going on.  If what I read is true the PTB were given a 90 day extension to RV April 1st, if this is true Sunday is the last day.   My guess would be the IMF.   I just wanted to let everybody know that I just read I was right, whether you believe Iraq has anything to do with or not Obama sent Biden over there and threw a wrench in them getting rid of Maliki. I don't know if it effects the RV it depends on which camp your in but it sure shows where Obama's loyalties are.

Guru Winalot
:  HEY KIDS....there are some HUGE moves going on in currencies right now... check out the % of change column on netdania..  also.. look at the pricing on oil and gold.    I have not seen the % of change that high on so many currencies ever.   there are too many not associated with euro going crazy too.

I got a call this am saying that online banking will be shut down sunday night.. and i said BULL!  when i signed in my account... there it was.. a notice... chase, and huntington..check your accounts.   here is the notice from chase..[11:05:53 AM] winalot: Site Availability link important message Due to scheduled maintenance, some credit card rewards information and credit card balances will be unavailable on Sunday, July 1, from midnight ET until around 8 AM. In addition, this website will be unavailable from 4 AM until around 7 AM.

i wouldn't be caught needing to use a debit card or credit card during those hours! Lol   may want a lil cash on hand.   idk what the heck is going on.  by the way.. the message at huntington bank is exact... word for word .. as chase.

forex is thru the roof... check netdania.. the % of change column.   there are 6 rv's showing on the US Treasury website for june 19th.  i was just told that all accounts at all banks were gonna go down sunda night/ minday morning.. and i am NOT a person that pays any attention to some of the reset stuff that goes around..  didn't beleive it till i saw it on my accounts

Guru Vic1:  SHABS WAS TO BE IN LONDON ON 26 AND 27 AT BANKING MEETING!  HE WAS NOT!  I HAVE TWO FRIENDS THAT WERE, BOTH SAID -  NO SHOW!  OK, WHERE WAS HE? WHERE HE NEEDED TO BE! IN BAGHDAD!  THE 28TH WAS SIGNING OF MAJOR CONTRACTS WITH DEPT. OF COMMERCE OF USA AND MANY FROM EU...STRATEGIC FRAME WORK AGREEMENTS WHICH RELEASED EUROPEAN BANKS FROM FEAR OF SECURITY!  WAIT!  NOW, RAMADAN BEGINS ON 20TH OF JULY!. TAX AND TARIFFS WERE PUT INTO GAZETTE ON JUNE 1. MALIKI WANTS TO SHUT DOWN RADIO, TV? WHY? BECAUSE SHABIBI GOT HIS WAY, HE NOW HAS POLITICAL STABILITY. I SEE ALL THINGS DONE…BOOM! WE ARE THERE.

Guru Mike:  They have a plan and they are moving towards the Revaluation of their currency and they are Not trying to hide it as much anymore…they’ve got the Finance Committee on board and that is who they need – they just need some regulations passed for them – they have a plan and they are working it.

Tariffs – at this point have been postponed by Maliki – this does not affect the RV in any way shape or form…its not event driven – it basically gives the CBI more time.

Maliki knows his days are numbered – the best thing that he can do is negotiate what he needs to do...get this National Meeting Going – appoint the ministers – lets get the Strategic Council set and lets move it along...i’ve always said in these type of situations that it can happen that it just comes up and a few days later you see them standing there announcing their government…thats how close alot of this is...all moving forward – there are NO steps being taken back…and I am so excited about the news.

Guru FreewayBill:  The news today is nothing negative .... Meetings have taken place to arrange for the ultimate blessing.

This is the time to hit your knees and pray that nothing else pops up to stop this again.  We are so close that we can smell the blessing.

What will you do?  Be prepared and THINK before you act.  Keep your blessing protected and remember where it is coming from.

GOD grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to change the things I can and the WISDOM to know the difference .... AMEN

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

Guru Phoenix3333:  The Committee on Economic Iraqi banking system confirmed that the development of Iraqi banks will contribute to supporting and building Iraq's Economy. The importance of developing the Iraqi banking sector through modern technological systems introduced to boost investment in the country. The investment process in Iraq, you need international banks to operate modern electronic to help facilitate the investors to give them their banking and financial guarantees, so that the development of the banking system is an urgent need for the advancement of the national economy. International companies coming to invest When looking for the investment environment, which has a sophisticated banking system and to secure their funds discreet or open special funds for lending in investment projects serving the country.

Guru BGG:   Maliki is working overtime - this "media shutdown" is all his doing. The tidalwave of public sentiment has to be slowed down somehow. This is his solution. Is it any wonder Sadr said he was in favor of holding a "televised" National Meeting?? He wants everyone to see what goes on...Maliki, on the other hand - is trying to shut ALL THE PRESS off.  I bet some of their staff is hiding out right now...which was Maliki's intention. Strong arm everyone into slowing up a little. He's just a bully.  Every day that goes by Maliki puts more nails in his own coffin.

I talked to Poppy just a little while ago.  He hasn't heard anything new (as of a couple of hours ago).  However, a bud of Poppy3's - who I've met thru luncheons had a broker contact him out of New York thinking they were watching the Dinar through the weekend.  Not my info - as relayed to me from Poppy.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:    We are still waiting on announcements of the Strategic Council and power sharing. Until the interrogation with the Prime Minister is held we won't know which direction they are headed. The best case scenario for us would be they reach a deal on power sharing and the subsequent announcements follow.  When we truly have a complete GOI, Erbil implementation and Chapter 7 removal, it will be officially noted in the Iraqi Legal Database and public announcements will follow. That's the only way it will become law.  I'm just voicing my opinion which may or may not be correct.

Guru Med:    I WENT THROUGH ABOUT 20 ARTICLES...MOST ARE ABOUT MALIKI AND THE INTERROGATION AND THAT THEY FEEL MALIKI  IS TRYING TO CREATE A STATE OF EMERGENCYSO HE CAN KEEP FROM HAVING TO BE INTERROGATED.   THE INTEGRITY COMMITTEE SAYS THEY HAVE MASS FILES FROM THE PROVINCES ON WIDE SPREAD CORRUPTION  AND ARE GOING TO GO AFTER ALL OF THEM.   MANY ARE TOP LEVEL POLITICIANS.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum