Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

3karen74 And The Intel Providers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: 3karen74 And The Intel Providers   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:48 pm

One of the guest posts caught my eye today and I think it had an important message that I thought I'd make it into a separate thread.

"And if you are an intel provider should have the intel correct and as far as I can see and have seen over the yrs its not adding up ."

3karen74 is correct. If these intel providers aren't checking that their intel is correct, valid, or even has a shred of truth, then they should not be saying it or posting it, but as everybody knows, that wont bring in the money to pay them.

3karen74 wrote: I call bs on this whole rv if the numbers were made available it was only to a very select few and i do mean few i have alot of GCR friend and not one of them knoes more than i do its looking more and more like a scam to keep our energy focoused on this instead of raising our vibration so as for me if it happens great but i will no longer foucus my attention on this. And as far as the intel it is not intel if it doesn't help anyone raise out of poverty consciousness. And if you are an intel provider should have the intel correct and as far as I can see and have seen over the yrs its not adding up . So im done

http://www.dinardaily.net/t64758-intel-from-zorra-and-owk-by-pat-g-6-24-17
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: 3karen74 And The Intel Providers   Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:29 am

Bravo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: 3karen74 And The Intel Providers   Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:36 pm

as long as the if is factually co rrect so be it, the real problem is many have no real clue except they want to believe the gurus who give misinfo to make money off them and if you hear something over and over you begin to believe it whether its true or not . the only real way to make money is as ef hutton would say is to earn it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

3karen74 And The Intel Providers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-