Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position

Go down

New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   Empty New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:20 am

Iraq's new policy has regained country's international and regional position, spokesman of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's media office Saad al-Hadithi revealed on Thursday.

Al-Hadithi stated that Abadi's recent regional tour, including visits to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, helped Iraq regain its effective and influential role among countries of the region.      

He said that the prime minister's successful regional tour came as a culmination of a political approach adopted by the Iraqi government in building balanced foreign relations.

This approach relies on the independence of the Iraqi decision, taking into account mutual interests of the country, and non-interference in political polarization, he noted.     

According to al-Hadithi, Abadi's recent tour proves the Iraqi vision's success, aiming at openness with all countries of the world.

This will enhance prospects of cooperation between different countries and lay the foundations of coordination to face the dangers of terrorism and extremism, Hadithi said.  

New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position   6201722165111797521937

Moreover, he stated that the meetings the Iraqi delegation held during the tour were constructive as they bolstered  political, economic and security relations between Baghdad and the region's countries. 

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi said on Thursday 6/22 the Iraqi armed forces would fully liberate Mosul from ISIS terrorists within a few days, The Baghdad Post reported. Iraqi army, backed by the US-led international coalition, launched on Feb.19th an offensive to recapture Mosul’s right bank from ISIS grip. Iran-allied IMIS militias are supporting the Iraqi army.
Mosul fell to ISIS in 2014.

Iraqi former PM Nouri al-Maliki faces accusations of colluding with the terror group.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13428/New-policy-regains-Iraq-s-international-regional-position

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum