Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 Empty Yosef - "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 Image1

The slow bleed out of the Trump Presidency is well beyond his tweeting control.

Obama has Trump by the orange short hairs (whatever gender you believe it favors).

And the new upcoming Supreme Court vacancy soon to be left by retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy is politically motivated in terms of its timing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/the-terrifying-and-terrible-prospect-of-justice-kennedy-retiring/2017/06/23/bc73ff9a-5830-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html

Just as Trump is on the way out, another Supreme Court seat magically opens up.

Interesting.

Similar timing to how Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia suddenly came up dead just as the 2016 election was coming to a dramatic finish.

Did you know 75% of everyone voting did so just to ensure a conservative or liberal Supreme Court Justice as everyone had a stake in the continuation or reversal of the Roe vs. Wade?

New Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch clerked under Justice Kennedy and was his personal choice as his replacement.

So much so, part of the deal with Kennedy to step down eventually was to nominate Gorsuch first with Scalia's death.

Then to make things look less suspicious, he would eventually step down when told by the GOP, to put pressure on whatever conservative political agenda needed assistance in the near future.

Well that future is here and now obviously.

We understand that the restored Republic has leaked Kennedy's retirement news, so the question is does this favor or hurt Trump while he's fighting for his political life?

Scalia' death sure helped him get elected. But at this stage, with all the Russian collusion/impeachment/emoluments law suit talk going on--its believed this next Supreme Court nomination actually hurts Trump because his approval ratings are so low nobody trusts him with the country's Supreme Court nomination.

That one was carried out with precision planning and with certainly of how a nervous public would react.

Now did Obama coordinate the Supreme Court Justice replacement news timing? Was it Ryan? Maybe Obama and Ryan working in tandem to ensure a 7-2 conservative court majority moving forward when liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires (which is shortly because she's 84 in rapidly declining health) as well as liberal Justice Stephen Breyer, 78.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ibtimes.com/supreme-court-justices-retirement-next-president-donald-trump-could-appoint-four-new-2453781%3Famp%3D1

Just notice how they're stacking all this bad news stop more bad news for Trump as to ever so slowly yet relentlessly remove it from power without appearing as if it was intended or God forbid "pre-planned."

Nothing could be further from the truth, folks. The restoration of Republic is working according to plan and like clockwork--which includes our RV--just like Putin, Xi, Obama and the Elders planned years earlier.

This alsonews means we're much closer to our blessing than you can imagine.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Supreme" - GCR/RV Judicial Overview 6/25/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:18 pm

what the hell are you even talking about?  what a giant bag of nothing post...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum