Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand??? 6/24/17

+2
Scotchie
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 Empty Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand??? 6/24/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:14 am

POPPY3: GOOD EVENING RICH FRIENDS GOOD TO HEAR FROM MANY OLD FRIENDS . I WAS INVITED TO CPME IN SO I THOUGHT I WOULD VISIT FOR A FEW MINUTES.

I HAVE NEVER LET UP INVESTIGATING AND HAVE STAYED IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF MY WONDERFULL SOURCES . NOT GOING TO ELABORATE BUT I'LL SAY I AM VERY EXCITED FOR WHAT IS PENDING FOR THE NEXT VERY FEW DAYS.

I TODAY HAVE BEEN EXAMINING LOCAL BANKS AND FEDERAL CREDIT UNIONS IN THE NASHVILLE AREA FINDING THAT MANY THAT HAD NEVER HAD THE CAPABILITY TO EXCHANGE FORIGN CURRENCIES HAVE LATELY BEEN PREPARING TO DO SO. VERY INTERESTING.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 Empty Poppy3

Post by Scotchie Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:19 am

Well, yes, being a full service bank is what is required these days.  Having a foreign exchange desk is very necessary.

What is not necessary is having a foreign exchange desk for the Iraqi dinar, Zimbabwe dollar, or Vietnamese dong, though the dong is an internationally traded currency.

Everything gurus predict Iraq needs for a revaluation, Vietnam already has...and yet their currency is fractions against the dollar.  No need to change.. It works well as is.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 Empty Re: Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand??? 6/24/17

Post by Tinef2 Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:50 am

By "Rich Friends", I assume you're referring to the other conmen & coconspirators in this currency intel scam?

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 Empty Re: Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand??? 6/24/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:14 am

This reappearance of Poppy is rather curious.  Just some thoughts in no particular order:

#1  Is this really Poppy or just an imposter using his name?

#2  Since the Dinar Updates closed their chatroom, Dinar Recaps has been hurting for content.

#3  Dinar Recaps has replaced Dinar Updates chat with chat from Truth Call (IQD Calls).

#4  Out of the blue, Poppy shows up in the Truth Call chatroom and says he was invited. 

#5  Who "invited" Poppy?  Dinar Recaps????

#6  DebTarHeelGirl appeared last week to warn people about private exchange groups.

#7  Seems like when Dinarland finally seems to by fading away and all that's left are new age loons, mysteriously these old names show up.  Why?

It was almost a year ago when Poppy said his goodbyes.  What or who caused him to change his mind?

Poppy3 says(1:05 PM):DEAR RICH FRIENDS , FOR YEARS NOW I HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO A TRUE CELEBRATION POST RV WITH GREAT TOP ENTERTAINERS AND GREAT FOOD WITH A MORTGAGE BURNING BOND FIRE ON SATURDAY EVENING.

A CELEBRATION OF LOVE AND REJOICING FOR US ALL. EARLY LAST WEEK A REPORT ON NASHVILLE LOCAL TV IT WAS REPORTED THAT ISIS HAD A KILL LIST FOR THE NASHVILLE AREA OF 50 PLUS CITIZENS.

ON MONDAY A WEEK AGO I WAS CONTACTED BY PHONE AND INFORMED I WOULD BE CONTACTED IN PERSON THE NEXT WEEK AND IN FACT MET WITH THEM YESTERDAY.

WAS INFORMED HOW TO FUNCTION IN CAUTION FOR ME AND THE FAMILY. PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE.

I WAS TOLD TO ABSOLUTELY NOT HAVE A GATHERING OF DINAR INVESTORS .

I WAS ALSO TOLD THEY MAY NEVER ACT ON THE LIST BUT NO REASON TO INVITE THEM.

THERE WAS MUCH MORE DISCUSSED BUT I WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING IT ANYWHERE.

MY FAMILY HAS BEEN MADE AWARE AND THATS AS FAR AS I AM GOING .

FOR THESE REASONS AND SOME OTHERS I WILL NOT POST IN CHAT ANYMORE OTHER THAN ANNOUNCING PRAYER RIDE PRAYER REQUEST. I PRAY ALL REMAIN SAFE AND ALL RECIEVE WHAT GOD HAS LAID UP FOR EACH OF YOU . IN ORDER TO RECIEVE YOU MUST REMAIN ELIGIBLE . THINK ABOUT WHAT THAT MEANS. GOD BLESS POPPY3

Poppy3 says(1:08 PM): IF YOU DON'T THINK WE ARE AND HAVE NOT BEEN MONITORED, THESE 2 GUYS ACTUALLY WALKED UP TO ME IN LOWES TO ENTERVIEW ME OUT OF THE CLEAR BLUE.

THEY SAID TO SHOW ME I COULD BE CONFRONTED ANYWHERE ANYTIME. BE ALERT MY FRIENDS. POPPY3

https://www.dinardaily.net/t56078-poppy3-says-he-will-no-longer-post-because-he-is-on-a-kill-hit-list-from-isis

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by shlomo001 Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Always excited always good news all gurus alike just show me why?

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MBosman Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:08 pm

I use to think this site was actually put together to offer truth and a reasonable explanation to why this currency exchange was not going to happen. Maybe some actual facts, but sadly this site is full of a few butt hurt, spoiled little brats, who spend their days calling people names. What a shame, this site is nothing more then tough talking pussies behind a key board, with no facts, links, or any type of valid information.

Not sure what their problems are.....mommy didn't breast feed, sneaky uncle in the middle of the night, or maybe just hate filled people. Like Trump once said,"maybe some fat kid sitting on his couch with nothing to do. 

Funny, and pathetic at the same time.  

Do you really think that any of the gurus even look at this site? Like I said, when this thing happens, these guys won't have the balls to come back and say they were wrong......why.......because they have none.

MBosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:20 pm

MBosman wrote:I use to think this site was actually put together to offer truth and a reasonable explanation to why this currency exchange was not going to happen. Maybe some actual facts, but sadly this site is full of a few butt hurt, spoiled little brats, who spend their days calling people names. What a shame, this site is nothing more then tough talking pussies behind a key board, with no facts, links, or any type of valid information.

Not sure what their problems are.....mommy didn't breast feed, sneaky uncle in the middle of the night, or maybe just hate filled people. Like Trump once said,"maybe some fat kid sitting on his couch with nothing to do. 

Do you really think that any of the gurus even look at this site? Like I said, when this thing happens, these guys won't have the balls to come back and say they were wrong......why.......because they have none.

https://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam

READ UP & EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 Empty Bosman

Post by Scotchie Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:28 pm

""""""""Like I said, when this thing happens, these guys won't have the balls to come back"""""

MBosman, it ain't happening.

Your balls, 1 billion zim, and a token will be you on the subway.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Here is a fact, which is all anyone needs, your hero's, (gurus), have been constantly wrong on there so called intel for years, not one truth has come out of there lying mouths, can I confirm that? You betcha,just read there archives.
  When it happens? Lol,,,,! If the gurus where telling the truth, it would had happened years ago.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Oh ,by the way, if ISIS was looking for Poppy, he probably owed them money on there commission on sales of the dinar.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:31 pm

MBosman wrote:I use to think this site was actually put together to offer truth and a reasonable explanation to why this currency exchange was not going to happen. Maybe some actual facts, but sadly this site is full of a few butt hurt, spoiled little brats, who spend their days calling people names. What a shame, this site is nothing more then tough talking pussies behind a key board, with no facts, links, or any type of valid information.

MBosman, DeGull, or whoever you want to be,

The only one here who seems to be "Butt Hurt" here is you. Has the exposing of your Guru woke you up from your dream and your tying to keep holding out from believing that you have been deceived for a very log time?

If your looking for a recent fact, links, and validation, then check this recent post out:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64764-the-cbi-now-showing-the-rate-at-1-2-to-1-usd

5 - Poppy3 Returns to DinarLand???   6/24/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Since I started exposing gurus in 2011 I have been harassed by countless hopeful dinarians, threatened with a defamation lawsuit (from a dinar dealer whose owner is now in prison), served a summons as a material witness in a civil suit between two dinar dealers (both are now out of business and their owners are either indicted for or convicted of dinar fraud), had my Yahoo logs and Google logs audited, and had my real name and photo published in a dinar forum along with the false claim that I was being charged with a crime. This was all despite the fact that my information proved to be accurate over 90% of the time. I have provided hundreds of links debunking hundreds of guru lies, explained revaluation, devaluation, redenomination, pegged currencies, free floating currencies, the CBI money supply chart, and many dinar articles and documents, as well as doing two interviews with one of the premiere currency experts in the country named John Jagerson. So I don't want to hear about "pussies behind a key board, with no facts, links, or any type of valid information".

You want links? Here's a link to what BGG was saying back in 2011. (About 3/4 of the way down) https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/whatd-i-say-part-1/ And here's a link to what Poppy was saying. (About 2/3 of the way down) https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/whatd-i-say-part-3/

Poppy and BGG are a couple of dinar douchebags from Nashville who have never been right about anything dinar related with the exception of Maliki's removal, and BGG wasn't really even right about that because he was saying for two years that he would be forced out after losing a vote of confidence instead of pressured by the US to step down after ISIS took over a third of the country because Sunnis were defecting. They have zero credibility, and we point this out not because we're spoiled brats but because we understand the damage that they're doing to uneducated and inexperienced currency speculators.

The IQD will never be worth more than 1/10 of a penny. It's an economic impossibility. Once you understand that it's hard to just stand by while you see people being led over the cliff. That's why we do what we do. If you're offended then you're offended, but for every person who's offended there are several who benefit from what we do. Good day.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:40 am

Dear MBosman,

Of course we would all love for this fantasy to come true one day. However, here's a simple reality check. 

One of the many observations I've made in the 6 years of following this scam; most followers/sheep lack basic tech skills & are either so lazy (to do their own google search) or gullible enough to take the information served by proven fake news providers as real insider intel.

Do you know the odds of this kind "insider" information passing directly from a non-ME expert to a shady blog site w/o reaching a single wall street market analysis or a real currency expert?

Now add to those odds, time has proven that any/all reported fiction has been proven to be perpetrated lies by con men motivated by kickbacks from dinar sales, revenue add clicks or conference sales.   

So what are the odds that any news reported by a guru being true.. The odds re much greater than being hit by lightening or winning the mega millions.  

Q: What is a wishful thinker in this case? 

You either lack 5th grade goggle tech skills, your IQ is likely 80 below plant life.. and lack all common sense or by your attack on the truth most likely means you're in on the scam..

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:15 am

Yep, if  can't discern between a lie & the truth, either your a child or your very old with old timers problems, or just plan stupid, the last category was me, until I started thinking for myself, that's what the gurus hope that you don't do.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum