Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

~NEW GURU ALERT~ "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17

+2
Scotchie
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 Empty ~NEW GURU ALERT~ "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Being in the media, I have recently been give access to RV Intel from a source close to the operation. What it has done is given me a tremendous amount of gratitude and appreciation for what the Intel providers, like Patrick and Yosef, are doing! I have privately been passing along info to Patrick, but I did not have the guts that these guys have to make it public! What have I learned? This is an almost hour by hour fluid situation right now. I have been told more than a few times “today is the day” only to find out that X, Y or Z happened to put a stop to it. So, when they give you Intel, you have to remember that it was most likely true...in that moment. The future changes based on what’s happening now...right? I can also tell you that I believe there really is some sort of Spiritual aspect to this. Out of my friends and acquaintances in the business that are aware of the RV, the only ones that got in the game are the ones that I know are Spiritually evolved (nothing to do with religion). It’s odd considering there really is no financial risk to get in...right? You buy some currency, and if you want to get out, you just sell it back! The bottom line is this: I now have tremendous gratitude for the public Intel providers....thank you! By the way: the RV is real, and it’s going to happen.

All the Best,

One In The Media

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 Empty New Guru

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:39 pm

New guru, same bullshit.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 Empty Re: ~NEW GURU ALERT~ "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Call him by his real name. Cockroach scumbag scammer. His media connection is fake news. Nothing but scumbag scammer fake news.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

~NEW GURU ALERT~   "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17 Empty Re: ~NEW GURU ALERT~ "Guru Gratitude: Insder's Perspective" by One In The Media 6/24/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:29 pm

So, when they give you Intel, you have to remember that it was most likely true...in that moment

Yep, the old guru bullshit: everything I tell you is true at the moment I tell you. The RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND - but something may happen which means that THE RV IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND.

There is no such thing as "truth" on this view of things.

And it doesn't matter what anyone says about anything because something different may happen.

What these bullshitters seem to forget is that in the real world people make forecasts based on available information that often and repeatedly COME TRUE. That's because they're based on facts and involve sound, logical reasoning.

And if they DON'T pan out, they don't go around squawking "But I was right and it was true at the time"; they admit "I got it wrong."

But not in DinarZimLand.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:48 pm

"Being in the media..."

Uh, ok.  Thanks for that.  Everything you have to say is a lie...being in the media...lol

#FakeNews
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:59 pm

velcom I bring u great info roll um roll um roll um keep that bullshit flowing
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:53 am

Just when you think this scam can't get anymore despicable or ridiculous, they move the line and cross it.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum