Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17

Go down

Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 Empty Yosef - "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:47 am

Yosef -  "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise 6/23/17 Image1

Imagine if we considered an entirely new scenario for all the insanity swirling around the Trump Administration, and also how it might plausibly relate to the GCR/RV.

------

What if ...

... Commander Obama (ET) had 100% control of the GCR and the Chinese Elders (Human) the RV, and Speaker Paul Ryan already has President Trump's resignation in hand?

What if ...

... Obama has also been consulting with Paul Ryan since August 2014 because he personally selected him to take over the country when the the time was right as a future two-term American President?

What if ...

... Obama, Putin, Chinese Elders and their President Xi Jinping devised a master plan in 2013, whereby Russia would play the villain and stop Hillary Clinton from winning the Presidential election, thus allowing Trump to win the White House without Trump's knowing?

What if ...

... Hillary and Bill Clinton got amnesty deals by playing along with this plan and looking surprised when they lost yet another election that they helped throw?

(Might explain Hillary's half-hearted campaign efforts in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Ohio.)

What if ...

... Trump's victory also trapped Netanyahu who sold the Israeli people on his close relationship with Trump, so much so he used Israeli voting booth technology to help create a Trump victory?

What if ...

... Trump's resignation is already in hand, and why Paul Ryan has even publicly showers Netanyahu with praise to protect the larger plan which concludes with Israel accepting a two state solution and Ryan getting credit for negotiating it as Republic President?

What if ...

... Obama is syncing up America to catapult it (humanity) forward by covertly bringing down both the Trump, Israel and Ukraine crime syndicate just as the Chinese Elders also released the GCR/RV?

What if ...

... once unthinkable amounts of digital principal were to suddenly enter the world economy through all good standing sovereign nations and citizens (us), as our Republic simultaneously reset with moral and qualified political leadership?

What if ...

... Obama has used the 5 month bogus Trump Presidency to better set the European Union political and personally selected new French President Macron to give be a long-term moral and qualified leader serving all of Europe?

What if ...

... everything stated above is hard fact versus fantasy internet fiction, and the Trump saga will now end via a recording of Trump speaking directly with Putin about pre-election treason and Russian & Ukrainian oligarch third party financing his coming campaign?

What if ...

... this recording was long recorded by Putin, with Obama deliver the final political/media death blow to Trump / Netanyahu / Poroshenko, as it would set up criminal charges against all three for bankruptcy, treason and obstruction of justice--any of which would warrant a Trump resignation by the American public (plus VP Mike Pence) as well as Netanyahu in Israel and Poroshenko in Ukraine?

What if ...

... Obama designed this entire "Nixonian Watergate Parallel" to induce the public outcry for a Trump impeachment, and the subsequent proceedings lead by the House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan?

What if ....

... Obama coordinated this Nixon-like circa 1974 conspiracy that ends with a similar if not exact Presidential pardon from a newly elected Republic President (Paul Ryan a la Gerald Ford), as it would be his right under the Constitution's Article of Presidential succession?

-----

Sure all this is highly unlikely, even ridiculous under normal circumstances, but in these absurdly abnormal times ... what if it actually happened ... it would be amazing, historic and invisible.

Kinda like the GCR/RV... which everyone reading this believes in as real, yet cannot see still knowing it will be economically transitional for the entire human race.

That's in no way normal either. Yet true.

Anyway, some fresh ideas to ponder while we wait patiently, gratefully together.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum